Brown Eyes: Yoon Gun & Na Ul

songielove

Thanks, songie, for the links. I've never order from annyoung.com but I try and see how their service is like. Would love to own other Yoon Gun's album as I have the Sad Love Song OST album already. I've also got his OST for Our Stance..... (can't remember the title of the drama!). Absolutely love his voice. The first time I heard him was the opening of the Sad Love Song Trailer and his voice stunned me literally!!! I've been in awe ever since! :blush:

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the thread. I love them Very much!!!

Their albums were fantastic!!! and I can say they are one of my everlasting fav duo of my list.

However, for their separate works, I love Yungon much more than Naul.

Wow~ Yungon is cute. This pix resemble Park Shin Yang from Lover in Paris to me (But Yungon seems lots younger than PSY keke)

hm... ~ i somewhat agree w/ you on YoonGun's works.~ haha..~ although NaUl has amazing vocals too.~ And i'm so capitvated by YoonGun's composing job!!~ it's like.. :tears::w00t::tears: .... so... beautiful!! :sweatingbullets: sound cheesy eh?? well.. I AM!! :P haha..~ Park Shin yang eh??... haha. you're hilarious..~ although he's handsome too.. But YOON GUN!!~ he's like.... breathtaking.....~ :lol: glad you like the thread..~ i've been dying to make one b/c i MISS THEM SO MUCH!!! they are definitely one of the MOST AWESOMEST duo that ever existed :rolleyes: ...

Thanks, songie, for the links. I've never order from annyoung.com but I try and see how their service is like. Would love to own other Yoon Gun's album as I have the Sad Love Song OST album already. I've also got his OST for Our Stance..... (can't remember the title of the drama!). Absolutely love his voice. The first time I heard him was the opening of the Sad Love Song Trailer and his voice stunned me literally!!! I've been in awe ever since!

You are very welcome!!~ i've never ordered from annyoung too..~ but hope you take the SAVE 9% deal thingy that is advertised here @ soompi!!~ soompi rocks!!~ haha..~

anyhow!!~ gah.. you've to get them hehe.~ they're lovely...~ Does he have an official OST for that series?? the one w/ the song "Thirst"?? Like... y'know how he has his officially solo album on the OST of Sad Love Story?? ^_^ ... Well.. I think i really fell for YoonGun when i saw his first solo MV.. and HE WAS IN IT!!!!~ omg... haha... i was so shocked b/c i had no idea who that guy was in there.. and i wondered who he was o_O .. haha.. i felt like a dork after i found out it was YOONGUN himself!!!~ he can so act.. MY FAVE MV OF ALL TIME NOW... *HAH.... he looked gorgeous in there.... so hot.... and his voice was..... breathtaking.... :phew:

*HAPPY NEW YEAR OF 2006 TO EVERY BROWNEYES FAN AND TO YOONGUN AND NAUL!!!~

AND HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR MULTITALENTED HOT GUY:

YOONGUN!!*

in love with him very much..... :wub:

Guest alexakim

alexakim: :w00t: AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE EXTREMELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ~ first time seeing NaUl [updated] hahahhahah.~ <3 you and NaUl!!*~ THANKS so MUCH!!! hmm.. is this from his cyworld??~ haha..~ you are lovely!!~

Haha.. Thank you so much *~

I'm addicted to both guys too.. I guess :sweatingbullets:

Yups, the pics are from his cyworld.

I tried to search 윤건 cyworld, but I couldnt find it >.<

Here are other pics of 유나얼 ^^

Its quite old, around 2004.. but I think he doesnt change much, does he? :phew:

Enjoy, guys.. ~

Credits: 유나얼 himself *~

Nauhl05.jpgNauhl06.jpgNauhl07.jpg

Nauhl08.jpgNauhl09.jpgNauhl10.jpg

Nauhl11.jpgNauhl12.jpgNauhl13.jpg

Thanks to songie_ryugirl for starting this thread. I've been trying to search for info on this wonderful group since I saw their MV "With Coffee" on Pops In Seoul but there were very little information in English on the web.

After reading the recommendations on this thread I've been listening to songs from their albums and their music is simply awesome!!

Please continue to share more updates on Yoongun and Naul!!

i heard brown eyes before but i really like yoon gun in the Sad Love Story OST... wow il uv his voice and his songs all are good...anyway is he now in POIBOS which is also link to GM Entertaiment where all great artist are from such as SG Wannabe....i think Yoon Gun will come out with His 2nd special edition album this year maybe in 2 or 3 months time....together with M to M 3rd Special Edition and Sg Wannabe 3rd Special Edition album, this was in the news which i read today ... so all these great album will come out together ...looking forward to all these good stuff...

Guest Dah_jOkA

whoa thanks for the Na-Ul pics, man i miss them singing together,

any way happy late new years to all my fellow Brown Eyes fans, stay koo!

Guest she-smiles

hrm... i was never really a fan... but i did like a few of their songs.

---

i saw one of their mv... and it's so good! but i don't know what the song is call. let's see. basically, the girl's previous love was with a boxer. (i'm guessing he died.) then she falls in love with another boxer. and this guy is hot! who is he, by the way? anyway, the mv kind of left me hanging. it was to be continued, i think. so, does anyone know what i'm talking about? lol. i believe the actress is kim hyun ju.

You are very welcome!!~ i've never ordered from annyoung too..~ but hope you take the SAVE 9% deal thingy that is advertised here @ soompi!!~ soompi rocks!!~ haha..~

anyhow!!~ gah.. you've to get them hehe.~ they're lovely...~ Does he have an official OST for that series?? the one w/ the song "Thirst"?? Like... y'know how he has his officially solo album on the OST of Sad Love Story?? ^_^ ... Well.. I think i really fell for YoonGun when i saw his first solo MV.. and HE WAS IN IT!!!!~ omg... haha... i was so shocked b/c i had no idea who that guy was in there.. and i wondered who he was o_O .. haha.. i felt like a dork after i found out it was YOONGUN himself!!!~ he can so act.. MY FAVE MV OF ALL TIME NOW... *HAH.... he looked gorgeous in there.... so hot.... and his voice was..... breathtaking.... :phew:

Hi songie, I don't think he has an official OST for the drama "Our Stance On How To Treat A Break-Up", cos he did only one track in it. The rest are done by various singers. But even so, I couldn't get that track outta my head!!! :wub:

^haha.~ yes i kinda' thought that!~* love the song anyway!!~* :D

OMG!!~ i'm so excite you all!!~ LOOK at ALL the replies here!~ but i have no time to reply to you all right now haha..~ i'm @ school <_< ... but omg.. those pics ^ there.. HOTNESS.. haha..~ i'm gonna come back and reply to each and everyone one of you^!!~

*waves* hi henry!!~

BROWNEYES ROCK!!~* :P

alexakim: thanks for staying addicted to them..~ you are such a sweety for providing those pics!!~* you are FANTASTIC!!~ AHHHHHH!~ love you!!~* :D

khwy: i'm so glad you like the thread!!~ please keep up w/ them!!~* visit here often too!~ :P

Asianspirit: Oh you're wonderful for giving those info out!!*~ and yeah, i believe yoongun's in poibos.~ AHHH!~ i'm so happy now!!~ i must put more time on finalizing this info.-- j/ for us fans :D

Dah_jOkA: Hi henry!!~* thanks for visiting again.. aren't those locely pics??~ wonderful.. haha~ :lol:

she-smiles: haha~ it's called Already A Year. :P

Oops..~ gotta go now!!~ will come back and edit!!~

Guest alexakim

alexakim: thanks for staying addicted to them..~ you are such a sweety for providing those pics!!~* you are FANTASTIC!!~ AHHHHHH!~ love you!!~* :D

I guess I wont ever forget this duo..

I love them so much, though I'm a hardcore fan of VOS too..

You're welcome,

I'll provide whenever I find others, okay ^^

Guest superstar`kiss

Dude!!!!

Those pictures are SO HOT!!!!

OmG!!! NaUl is HOT! YoonGun is HANDSOME!!!!!!!!

HAPPY B-LATED BIRTHDAY YOONGUN!!

You ROCK my SOX!!!

^well now you do!~ ^_^

So.. i'm very curious..~ when did you guys really get into Brown Eyes??~ was it after they broke up??~ or during their Brown Eyes days?? hehe..~ i am very surprised @ how far i've came..~ i actually really got into them when they had recently broke up..~ then got attached to an MV/song of theirs..~ then... it j/ went on from there.. :blink: haha.~ But whao!!~-- i'm going to go research on YoonGun's album!!-- will update...~ *crosses fingers* hopefully i find something..~-- :D

Guest alexakim

Actually, I got hooked up by this duo since they released 1st album.

I didnt remember the exact month, but I'm sure its 2001 ^^

I instantly loved their song "With Coffee" :w00t:

Then when they released 2nd album, I love the song "For You (돌아가줘)"!

Its my fave song EVER!

I even gave the song to 박지헌 of VOS when I made a tribute video for him, hehe ^^

He felt suprised, he didnt expect that I could be a Brown Eyes fan too :P

Guest superstar`kiss

Wow! What HOT PICTURES of NAUL!!!!

I wanna see more of YoonGun now!!!

<3333333333333!

BrownEyes Forever!!!!!!

Guest alexakim

Wow! What HOT PICTURES of NAUL!!!!

I wanna see more of YoonGun now!!!

<3333333333333!