Brown Eyes: Yoon Gun & Na Ul

songielove

hi hi Brown Eyes fans!!!

sry for not being updated lately.. but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!* And... on the first was Yoon Gun's birthday!!! Yay for him!!!~ Wish him well with more sweet years ahead of him!!*

I feel like i'm never going to get out of my Brown Eyes phase even though i'm not online much anymore. I finally heard yoon gun in Kimbomsoo's 4th album (track #3 i believe hehe :P ) It LITERALLY made me smile b/c i missed hearing Brown Eyes SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHH! GrRRRR!!* Happy New Year to everyone and to the guys of Brown Eyes [& Brown Eyed Soul] ~ Sweet singing.. you're loved!!* :D

Please reply or wish them well regardless of the timing ^_^ * Thanks you all!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! listen to TEAM's "BYUL" (Star) here:

*"Byul"*

Yoon Gun is the 2nd voice in the verse. :) Lovely :wub:

As you may know, he resung his own version (solo) in his Sad Love Story Album. :P Sounds just as beautiful... whenever i watch or hear the mention of the the drama "The Sad Love Story" i always have the urge to laugh b/c the songs that the main guy 'wrote' were actually the composition of Yoon Gun himself. >_< hehee... but it's so special. Enojoy!!*

I really Love "Song of the Rain , Already one Year and No Day but Today " of Brown Eyes .... but i didnt listened to them this often ! :sweatingbullets:

O.o i was listening to them last night wondering if there was anywhere i could find out more then i come on soompi and this just happens to be on the front page :3 winn

i was hoping someone could translate Song of the Rain for me?

Aheeyah has a romanisation up (http://www.aheeyah.com/lyrics/browneyes/browneyes_1_rom.htm) but no english. other than the english already in it.. heh ;X

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MaryMagdalin

hey you guys you know how naul came out with a song called SAD CAFE

which i think is a more modern version of the the sad cafe by the eagles??

i can`t find it on youtube i`m trying to show my friend the song...

Guest StarCrystal

O.o i was listening to them last night wondering if there was anywhere i could find out more then i come on soompi and this just happens to be on the front page :3 winn

i was hoping someone could translate Song of the Rain for me?

Aheeyah has a romanisation up (http://www.aheeyah.com/lyrics/browneyes/browneyes_1_rom.htm) but no english. other than the english already in it.. heh ;X

Try requesting in the lyrics section on soompi ^^

Guest SkyRunner

hey you guys you know how naul came out with a song called SAD CAFE

which i think is a more modern version of the the sad cafe by the eagles??

i can`t find it on youtube i`m trying to show my friend the song...

unless there's a new version I don't know of, Sad Cafe is a Dynamic Duo song which features Naul. You're right: it samples The Eagles' Sad Cafe.

I don't think there's a music vid for it though.

Brown Eyes were awesome. They had a distinct style of music (although a few songs from their 1st kind of sounded too similar) and YoonGun's an awesome producer and Naul's a great singer. I see them as the predecessors of VIBE. Both have/had an awesome singer (NaUl and YoonMinSoo) and another awesome singer/producer (YoonGun and RyuJaeHyun).

Wah.

StarCrystal: I wish i could help >_<. Sry. but yes, try the lyrics section! Thanks for dropping by.

hmm.. Sad Cafe is originally by The Eagles yes. Don't you j/ love how he resings his songs. So captivating!* :wub:

`_k s: you are absolutely right! i love the combination of BrownEyes... VIBE very much reminded me of Brown Eyes when i first heard of them, but not so much anymore now that i've become more familiar to their music. I think BrownEyes still has some kind of ring to their style of music that artists today can't exactly grasp.

Which makes it very special.

omg!!* i was so happy to hear talk about Brown Eyes again. lol i don't know why.. OKAY! i must go listen to every album of NaUl and YoonGun again. heehee

Thanks everyone for coming by the thread!!

Brown Eyes FIGHTING!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

i'm in love with YoonGeon's voice since i heard saranghandamyeon from sad sonata..

where i can find another songs of him except coffe and sad sonata album?

• 1 month later...

^have you heard his "Sad Love Story" album? He has his own album that features all the songs+extras from the OST of The Sad Love Story. I'm really gratefull to find that all the songs the guy writes in the drama is actually written by YoonGun. :P So aspiring. :rolleyes:

You should buy his albums @ yesasia.com: http://us.yesasia.com/en/artIdxDept.aspx/s...all/aid-541436/

:w00t: Yoon has released a new album: I Believe In You

>> http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code...pid-1004582730/

Desciption in Japanese: http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/30/827/c1004582730.png

i consists of four tracks all different versions of I Believe In You in Japanese. YAY!!*~ everyone support YOONGUN!!!~*

Guest simpleandpink

OHH I LOVE Brown Eyes xD I have (by d/l) their albums + Brown Eyed Soul + Yoongun's Sad Love Story

My fave Brown Eyes song is either "With Coffee" or "Sarang (I Wanna Fall in Love With You)" feat. Bada... xD

There was a song on NaUl's remake album thing I liked...I still don't know it's name D= I just know it's Track 8 (no romanization!)

Yoongun's project was great xD Probably because I watched the drama and liked most of the songs...like "Sarang Han da Myun" the piano at the beginning was love <3

Guest StarCrystal

^ Try http://z9.invisionfree.com/bww2

March 23, 2007

Singer Na Ul to Hold Charity Sale for African Children

070323ent2vr4.jpg

Singer Na Ul will hold a charity sale of clothes he personally designed to help children in Africa.

Operating the internet shopping mall Sweething, Na will sell the same items featured on his internet shop at the Seoul Arts Center when the South African musical "Umoja" is staged from April 5 until 14. Proceeds from the sale of the items and the musical's program books will be donated to an international charity organization dedicated to helping African children.

"I have always had an interest in African-American culture and Africa, so I am very glad to participate in this meaningful event," Na said. "I hope this serves as an opportunity to promote African-American culture as well as help African children even a little bit."

Source: KBS Global

• 1 month later...
Guest jasminewiz

Oh moh! Recently then found their music and luv 'em - only to find out that they hv disbanded so long ago .... whatta waste for such good complement :tears:

Jus' got their first album and all tracks are so fab! Fav - has to be Already One Year and With Coffee; tiz interludes are good too esp. the piano nocturn which is also in the start of the MV of Already One Year ... superb for being dreamy with! :huh:

Guest kamei

Can someone help me out? I'm trying to find a song that my friend told me about...apparently it's sung by Brown Eyes (well, Na Ul) and the chorus is in English ("tell me how am I supposed to live without you, now that I've been loving you so long...") ???? :huh:

Unless Na Ul did a remake of Michael Bolton's "Tell Me How Am I Supposed To Live Without You"...I personally don't remember hearing him sing any song like that before, but maybe someone has and knows where I can find it? My friend SWEARS it was Na Ul singing, but can't find the song anymore...

I agree with everyone...you can never fall out of love with Brown Eyes! I started listening to their CDs again lately and it just reminds me why I love 'em so much :) I hope Na Ul comes out with another CD soon...

Guest kamei

Wow! Thanks so much!!! Do you know if there is an audio version I can get of this? I'm assuming they just did this as a concert thing?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blue_leonheart2

i came across this video at you tube where naul is singing one last cry... he is really impressive... so i surfed some info of him and came across this thread...

he really is one of the greatest singers i've ever heard... :D

Archived