Brown Eyes: Yoon Gun & Na Ul

songielove

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ omg, thanks you all!!*

shiesh, i dunno how to work clubbox~ and it's hard!! blah. >_< but did i mention i LOVE youtube.com [to death]???!!! :P

>>NEW!

*YOON GUN's NEW ALBUM:

p1004739152.jpg

buy it at: Yoon Gun Vol. 3 - My Romantic Occasion

released: April 12th 2007 ^_^

He looks gorgeous. :rolleyes: hehe. But please support support!!!* I've yet to get it, but i hear it is better than the last--* wow!!!*

(sry, i will update the discography soon)

BROWN EYES HWAITING!!!

Guest greeny

^have you heard his "Sad Love Story" album?

thx for the reply

yea i've heard them! that's the reason why i like him :D

He has his own album that features all the songs+extras from the OST of The Sad Love Story. I'm really gratefull to find that all the songs the guy writes in the drama is actually written by YoonGun. :P So aspiring. :rolleyes:

You should buy his albums @ yesasia.com: http://us.yesasia.com/en/artIdxDept.aspx/s...all/aid-541436/

lol do you mean JoonYoung (by KSW) ? kkk..

yeah, when i first saw the scenes where"the guy" was claimed as the composer of the songs, i always remained that the real composer is really awesome!

at that time i have no idea who is "the real" guy :D

the arrangement was great! Saranghandamyeon and Heojijago never fail to make me feel eerie (?) i dont know how to express the feeling in english, it's merinding in Indonesian.. :sweatingbullets:

the reason why i was dying to see the series is the OST (Saranghandamyeon is the first one which hardly attracted me), beside KSW ofcourse..^^

did YoonGeon really arrange all the song on his Sad Love Story album?? i know he did it for Heojijago, but did it for all of the song is reallyyy too awesome!

he really have a tallent! and i must say that his voice is so masculin and HANDSOME! so deep and great! :wub:

wow, so he just launched his new album,,, in Japan..! :w00t:

i'm sure that'll be great!

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Yoon Gun - Seolma on Inkigayo (2007-05-27) [wackycashew].avi [34.1MB]

i loved both of the Brown Eyes albums and the Sad Love Story album. :wub: his voice is so captivating. <3 i didn't even know he had two solo albums before this. :P i guess it's cuz he didn't promote them on the regular music shows? :unsure: anyway, he's got such amazing talent. and wow, now in japan, too. =D woot!

i loved both of the Brown Eyes albums and the Sad Love Story album. :wub: his voice is so captivating. <3 i didn't even know he had two solo albums before this. :P i guess it's cuz he didn't promote them on the regular music shows? :unsure: anyway, he's got such amazing talent. and wow, now in japan, too. =D woot!

^ i think he's coming out of his shell slowly :) . Remeber when Brown Eyes wouldn't make music show appearances etc??? hehe. But now that they are not together anymore, they are sole-ly coming out on their own. :P hehe, i wonder what it would've been like if they were to have been in the public eye during their Brown Eyes years. :sweatingbullets:

Guest infinityyy

Ahhh~ I absolutely loved this group. Their 'Already One Year' track won me over. The piano is especially nice too (if anyone has the piano sheet, pm me now! lol.)

It's too bad they're separated now, but s'all good, because we still have their solo projects to look for ^_^

^sweettart88: thank you for letting us know!!* :P I'll update the first page.

So from what i'm reading, it is a mixed of tunes from the first and second albums. GAH!! Awesome!!

If no one has gotten neither one of the albums, then this one will make up for half of them. ^_^

StarCrystal- actually, i've never really searched for the piano sheets. But you can look and request for them in the music sheet thread in the Performers thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=118028

Also, i bought of a couple of Yoon Gun's piano sheets when i went shopping in K-Town in LA. AHH! i was so happy!!* :P it's Yoon Gun's actual work. YaY! They're hanging on my wall because i can't play them yet hehe.

Brown Eyes FIGHTING!!!

Yoon Gun - 사랑으로 빚진 날들(Sarangeuro bijjin naldeul) MV:

He's amazing. :rolleyes:

I've been watching YoonGun and his piano lately. It almost makes me cry b/c i've never seen him play live.-- with the exception of "Galsaek mori"-- but that was a long time ago. --better yet, now he's lip-singing in the MV hehe. Yay! He's absolutely wonderful.~ and he puts a smile on my face. Literally. :)

Here's TEAM w/ YoonGun. It's the group he was first in before Brown Eyes. This was their hit song "Byul" ^_^ :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0U6X52FDOM&NR=1

He's the 2nd to sing~ and they dance too!!!* :P Much has changed.. but not his talent of course. hehe.

Guest xjuyonx

oh man, i miss them together! they were so good! (i mean, they still are... but i miss them together, haha.)

Guest Jangoon

man i love na-ul! man his voice is so awesome.. man i wish i had his voiceeee

im still listening to his Naul- back to the soul flight album.. i wish he releases his 3rd album soon!

well imo.. yoon gun's voice doesnt hook me in heh.. i only listened to his 3rd album only once.. i didnt like it and then went back to listening naul's =x lol

Archived