Brown Eyes: Yoon Gun & Na Ul

songielove

Guest alexakim

haha.~ i knew it!!~ NIA!!!~ :D hehe (i knew someone w/ that name, so i got mixed up)accept my apology??

awe man!~ i'm on my school's computer and can't read your krn. writing <_< haha.~ but i'm j/ gonna assume (??) haha..

Did you say he already sung a version of "Already A Year"?? b/c that's my favorite all-time song of theirs.. heehee..~ and he sounds amazing.. a friend and i sung a version of it too.. but i'm not satisfied, and am probably going to re-record ;)

*GASP* did you really send him a msg??~ :lol: i feel so..~ weird inside.~ hehe, that's j/ exciting!!~ ahhh!!!~ haha..~ i can't wait for his reply then..~ j/ love them tooo much to say anything.. >_< you're super-duper cool!!*~

BROWN EYES JJANG YONGWONHI!!~ :P

Hi, Songie.. that's fine.. I'm just joking about my name ^^

I asked him to sing "Thirst" by 윤건! Haha *~

He ever sang "Already A Year" and "Little By Little", but he refused to give me the clips >.< He said his version is so.. weird (according to him!) that he doesnt want to show it to anybody :ph34r:

Yups, I sent him a msg.. We chatted through cyworld and email.

But he havent replied yet since VOS is busy now with some shows :tears:

Yeah.. 영원히!!!!!!!! :w00t:

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^awe..~ i wanna hear!!~ i j/ looooove "THIRST"... >_< i've been obsessed w/ the song for awhile now... b/c it's yoongun's latest so far keke :P . I always get excited b/c of a new song of theirs or something i discover :P haha.~ how cool~ :rolleyes: ..~ how are you related to him btw??~ ANYWAYS.. BROWNEYES!!~--> :P ...

i must check up on their website...~ browneyes.com ;) ~ i haven't been on there since.. forever haha.~ i hope it's still up.~ can't wait for their albums... individually and as naul in BrownEyedSoul.~ :D

still love those ANTHEM flixs..~*still need to own TEAM's and ANTHEM's jibs...~ :unsure: but....~

--BROWN EYES JJANG!!

Guest alexakim

^awe..~ i wanna hear!!~ i j/ looooove "THIRST"... >_< i've been obsessed w/ the song for awhile now... b/c it's yoongun's latest so far keke :P . I always get excited b/c of a new song of theirs or something i discover :P haha.~ how cool~ :rolleyes: ..~ how are you related to him btw??~ ANYWAYS.. BROWNEYES!!~--> :P ...

i must check up on their website...~ browneyes.com ;) ~ i haven't been on there since.. forever haha.~ i hope it's still up.~ can't wait for their albums... individually and as naul in BrownEyedSoul.~ :D

still love those ANTHEM flixs..~*still need to own TEAM's and ANTHEM's jibs...~ :unsure: but....~

--BROWN EYES JJANG!!

Yeah, I also love any versions of my fave songs *~

"Thirst" is soooooo good! :w00t:

I get excited to seeing those pics! ANTHEM and TEAM!

Wuah, its like seeing our dream boys in other versions *~

I'll tell you how I related to him.. by PM :D

^okie dokes.~ ;) haha.~ i really agree.. Our dream boys in other versions haha.~*~ definitely.~ and i've decided that... YoonGun's become my official 'dream guy' :lol: ... although Naul's my inspiration as well.. haha.~

omg... i really hope Brown Eyes come back together for a song/performance... SOMETHING!!~ ANYTHING!!!~ anything would make me happy... j/ to see them together for ONE MOMENT!!~ :tears: that'll be a magical moment...>~

Wah, I haven't visited this section for quite a while. I actually became a fan of Korean Music because of Brown Eyes. I love all of their songs.

^that's so fabulous to hear!!*~ you became a krn.music fan b/c of BROWN EYES!!~ awe.. that's awesome.. so glad..~ i think i did too.. i was into krn. music already, but not in depth w/ it..~ i think they got me inspired :rolleyes: ...~ visit the thread more!!~ :P

GAH... *listens to BROWN EYES' 벌써일년* :D

브라운아이즈 짱!!!

Guest SkyRunner

re songie and dah joka: i found the pics maybe two or three years ago when I first heard that Naul had been in a group before Brown Eyes.

Here's one I found yesterday:

anthem.jpg

kinda small :sweatingbullets:

songie you like Linae? :w00t:

^omgoshies!!~ me too!!~* i can't wait... i guess i'll j/ rather him surprise me instead of me waiting patiently, b/c i won't be able to be patient and it'll j/ be... torture... :( haha.~

yeah...~ so there!!~ i'll j/ let it be a surprise then!!~ but.... i WOULD love to know...... sooo curious.... hehe.. it totally felt good when i found out about his 2nd album!!~ it was j/ like... 2 weeks after he had officially released it... went crazy haha :lol:

ever had any... BROWN EYES moments?? like... strange moments that reminded you of them?? or j/... moments that were effected b/c of them....?? :huh:

Guest alexakim

ever had any... BROWN EYES moments?? like... strange moments that reminded you of them?? or j/... moments that were effected b/c of them....?? :huh:

Of course.. many moments happened with 최헌준 of VOS :rolleyes:

Once I was in Star Empire office, I heard a person mumbling "With Coffee"!

When I looked at the person, he's 최헌준! *~

He said he wanted to ask me having some coffees in a little shop near the office :w00t:

성이야, do you remember when I told you I gave the song "For You" for 박지헌 of VOS in his tribute video? Well, when the video was played in the office, 최헌준 asked me why the song wasnt for him.. Ahhh~ I wish I knew that he's a fan of Brown Eyes, so I could dedicate the song for 최헌준 :tears:

Guest simpleandpink

Wahhhh I madly love Yoon Gun. [yeah, a little more than NaUl]

The first song I fell in love with was "With Coffee," but I like "Sarang (I Wanna Fall in Love)" and "For You."

Guest alexakim

The first song I fell in love with was "With Coffee," but I like "Sarang (I Wanna Fall in Love)" and "For You."

Waaahhh.. totally the same with me! :w00t:

First love was "With Coffee", and all time fave song is "For You"!! B)

Guest superstar`kiss

Holy!

I din't see those ANTHEM pics there!

Awe....i wonder what NaUl thinks when he does back and sees his old groupmates...makes me sad.... :(

Of course.. many moments happened with 최헌준 of VOS :rolleyes:

Once I was in Star Empire office, I heard a person mumbling "With Coffee"!

When I looked at the person, he's 최헌준! *~

He said he wanted to ask me having some coffees in a little shop near the office :w00t:

성이야, do you remember when I told you I gave the song "For You" for 박지헌 of VOS in his tribute video? Well, when the video was played in the office, 최헌준 asked me why the song wasnt for him.. Ahhh~ I wish I knew that he's a fan of Brown Eyes, so I could dedicate the song for 최헌준 :tears:

awe.. so no moment of Brown Eyes too?~ haha

oh how sweet haha.~then you should dedicate ANOTHER BROWN EYES song to him!!~ whee!!!~ yes yes!!~ i really recommend YoonGun's english songs!!~ my fave is of course "TIME FLIES BY"--> but that one specifically directs to a female!!~ haha :P it's really cute anyway.. and there's the one on his 2nd called "You Are the One"~ that one is very beautiful.. you can actually dedicate that one to anyone you love.. love it.~ but yeah. since i don't understand krn~ i need their translations for now.~ i can read krn, but can't understand YET.~ but yeah.. i recommend those yoon gun songs...~

Nia~ has NaUl replied to your sent message??~ heheh.. i'm so... :unsure: curious....

Wahhhh I madly love Yoon Gun. [yeah, a little more than NaUl]

that is such an adorable song.~ i love "Sarang" also.~ it surprised me that it was only NaUl though.~ haha.~but it's a cute cute song!!~*

Holy!

I din't see those ANTHEM pics there!

Awe....i wonder what NaUl thinks when he does back and sees his old groupmates...makes me sad.... :(

me too... must be interesting..~

Brown Eyes jjang!!~ :D

Archived