Brown Eyes: Yoon Gun & Na Ul

songielove

^kkam jjak! hehe, i didn't know what album you were talking about before. But now i know you meant NaUl's solo. ;) Yes, it was released early last year w/ it's debut song "Gwee ro"~* lovely :rolleyes: it's a remake album of oldies etc. really awesome! You're not too late to get the album btw!~* you can order it @ yesasia .com--> here. i found the exact link for you: http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code...pid-1003943317/. Great album!~ ;) oh wow!~ thanks so much for sharing those clips!! Brown Eyes has really brought a new style to the k-music industry :) ..!--

suejinners: awe!!~ i love singing and karoaking to "ALREADY A YEAR"!~ it's so fun!!~-- haha. Glad you had fun singing along to it. :tear: so sad that they aren't around anymore though ><.

oh hey!~ how coool!~ i was searching for NaUl's jib @ yesasia and there happens to be a poster!!*~ WooOooOooOOOOooooo HOooooOOooooOoo!!*~ hehe. check it out:

NaUlp1003949222.jpg

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/sect...pid-1003949222/

(must get it!!)

*here is yoongun's poster (i thought it'd be cool to give a link to his also!):

YoonGup1003919410.jpg

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code...pid-1003919410/

it looks fabulously comfortable on my wall :rolleyes: hehe.

oy... i am so behind!!-- but looking @ this pic makes me feel so excited haha:

YoonGunspianoroom.jpg

(yoongun's piano room.. credits to: [must refer back ><])

:unsure: .... that is.. I NEED ADDITIONAL INFO ON YOONGUN'S NEW J-POP ALBUM!!!!!!~*

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest superstar`kiss

COOL man!

Whoa. Yoongun's paino room looks so...hmm..?? whats that word..??

i dunno...but almost like a scary scene in a movie.. :huh: i think cause the picture is black & white..

heehee, now Song's gonna kill me..

but...

i think it looks AWESOME!!!

^AWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you mean from Brown Eyes or Brown Eyed Soul??? *GASP* ANYWAY!!~ FIND OUT FOR US OKAY??? j/ for the heck of it haha. That's what i was planning to do!!!!!! Have YoonGun and NaUl reunite for my wedding!!!!!!! :rolleyes: hahahahahahahahahahahahah... what a dream... b/c i was planning to marry one of them.. :tears: haha. j/k. but awe.. that is so neat!~ how awesome!!! LUCKY for her older brother...!!* ^_^

choua: i think it looks COOL!~ okay?? so pretty... ;)

*brown eyes jjang* B)

Guest Ch33s3

I've only heard two of Brown Eyes' songs, With Coffee, and Already A Year. (Googling doesn't help as much as I'd like. =_=) I really like Already A Year, it has a nice beat, nice tune, and the chorus is so gorgeous. <33 But then, too bad they disbanded... =(

^hehe. You're right. Already A Year is really really nice!!*~ YoonGun composed it and re-sung an english version-- slower piano one.. very pretty!!!*~ :P Although i encourage you to get the albums-- you can maybe try to look for some of their songs @ bww.kpop2.com. ;)

hey everyone!*~ found some new stuff of YoonGun in Japan doing his japanese promotion for his j-album!~* that's awesome!!~ Looking @ these fans make me jealous hahahahah.~ i'm in the process of locating where we can all get us a copy of his new jib.~ i'll let you all know once i get it.~ If anyone has info, let us all know HERE!!~ i'm dying to get it and listen!!~*

YoonGun:

00312914_2.jpg

00726700_2.jpg00574960_2.jpg

NaUl:

00813070_2.jpg

00669936_2.jpg00325791_2.jpg

here's an article from mydaily (creds: yahoo.co.kr), i'm assuming it's about his visit and promotion in Japan.. this is taken place in Tokyo, Japan, that's all i can read haha:

------------

[MD포토]윤건 일본팬들의 사랑(한류드라마뮤직2005)

[마이데일리 2005.09.19 10:33:27]

9420050919_19590575.jpg

[마이데일리 = 도쿄 이태문 특파원] 17일 오후 2시 기온 30도가 넘는 땡볕에도 불구하고 일본 요코하마의 아카렌가소코 광장에는 2700여명이 넘는 한류팬들이 모인 가운데 `한류! 드라마 뮤직 2005`가 열렸다.

마지막 무대는 드라마 `슬픈연가`의 삽입곡 `사랑한다면`을 부른 윤건이 마무리했는데, 이날 행사장에서 가장 눈에 띈 것은 오렌지군단이었다. 네덜란드 축구단이 아니라, 윤건의 일본 팬클럽 회원들로 머리수건과 티셔츠, 그리고 부채와 대형 현수막 등으로 오렌지 물결을 이뤘다.

팬들은 두 시간에 걸친 콘서트가 끝난 뒤 숙소로 돌아가는 출연진이 탄 버스로 몰려가 마지막까지 뜨거운 성원을 보냈다.

버스에 오르기 전 팬들에게 사인을 해 주는 가수 윤건(위), 버스에 오른 윤건의 마지막 모습을 담기 위해 열심히 사진을 찍고 있는 일본팬들(아래).

(도쿄 = 이태문 특파원 gounworld@mydaily.co.kr)

- 언제나 즐거운 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

article url: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...91910332710194#

---------------

additional pics:

9420050919_19590573.jpg

^j-fans!~ his japanese fanclub basically ^_^

9420050919_19590577.jpg

^his autograph on t-shirt. <_< lucky lucky fan!~ :crazy: haha. I've never seen his autograph before.. i think. :huh:

hehe, any translations would be awesome please! ^_^

some old brown eyes pics~ so awesome and cute!:

00312916_2.jpg00312915_2.jpg

credits to: yahoo.co.kr

• 2 weeks later...

oh yes. i've updated awhile ago..

oh yay!! i'm doing a news article for my marketing class and i'm writing a review for one of my favorite albums!!~ YAY!!~ i picked 벌써일년 of course.. :rolleyes: excited to write this!!~

GO BROWN EYES!!!*~ B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest superstar`kiss

^ awesome! thanks for sharing! wOw...that site is cool..!!!

-BROWN EYES JJANG!!

i think he's getting married this coming fall or summer....soo ill try and tape it and upload it...^^ i can't wait...yup i wanted to marry one of them too...but since i know them through a connection now...i don't think i can.....^^

^awe, that's awesome!!~ i hope you really do share the performance w/ us hehe.~ :D thanks for letting us know!~ YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg... i would so love to marry yoongun or naul :rolleyes: wee~ that is j/ too perfect haha. But my hopes will be kept high for now haha!! :lol:

rania65: YAY!~ thanks for the awesome links!!~ i'm gonna go check them out right now!!-even though i've heard their songs already hehe. You're awesome to give some fans a hear @ their music. ;) Thanks!!

grr :crazy: , i really want to find MORE info on Yoongun's new j-album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, choua: Brown Eyes JJANG!! B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest superstar`kiss

^ wOw!! COOL!!!!!!!*

Thanks SO much!!*

haha! I'm watching "Rules of Love" and YoonGun's "Thrist" song is like the main one..SO PRETTY!!!!!* :wub:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived