Brown Eyes: Yoon Gun & Na Ul

songielove

^Yes, they've really GOOD songs..~ your friend should visit this thread then?? haha

alexakim: "For You"?? ~* that song was amazing.. w/ the high-as-heck :wacko: notes that NaUl reached.. omg.. i swear.. i could almost hear ONE itty bitty part in there that almost sounded as though he might've cracked a little :sweatingbullets: . But omg.. that was amazing.. no one would notice it-- it's j/.. i listen to them too much-- it's beautiful!!~ haha.~ i'm so glad you dedicated that song to him* Of course you'll be a Brown Eyes fan--> b/c you are AWESOME!!-- j/ like us Brown Eyes fans here!~ --

shinhwa_n_choua: Yes, alexakim is such a sweety!~ she provided all those hot pics of Hotty NaUl!~ :blush: hehe.~ Oh yeah, and to YoonGun's cyworld?? i'm not sure he has an existing one.~ that's fine though.~

i tried visiting NaUl's beautiful cyworld, but everything's in krn i believe... and i can only READ!!~ i don't understand much.. haha.~ but i'll go back.~ also, YoonGun's record label?? i couldn't get on the site for some odd reason.. o_O ... it wouldn't open it for me... maybe someone needs to clarify the site again???

i went to www.plyzen.com--> that's what it said on his actual album info on the back. so i figured.. but something's wrong... i'll go check all his other albums and try more sites... i remember when he USED to have an official site... like.. 2 years ago?? it was awesome!!-- but i guess it wasn't as active as wanted.. :( so yeah!~ i'll try to go find out more stuff..~ *wish me good luck!*~ really excited about new albums of theirs..

oh yeah... one more thing... i was watching NaUl's "Gwiro" MV (can't write in krn right now b/c i'm using the school's comp) last night, and i was so excited!!~ In the beginning of his MV [his ACTUAL MV], where the name of the song shows along w/ the artist... it didn't say "NAUL"-- instead, it said "BROWN EYES"!!! :w00t: :w00t: <-- that was my reaction the first time i saw it.. and till this day when i watch it again.. it's the same :rolleyes: hehe.~ and throughout the WHOLE MV, it said "BROWN EYES" on the bottom right corner.. that's j/... satisfying to me haha.. thought i'd share that wonderful moment... i j/ thought it'd say something like.. "BROWN EYED SOUL" ... but no... hehe.~ I'M HAPPY!!* :P

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alexakim

alexakim: "For You"?? ~* that song was amazing.. w/ the high-as-heck :wacko: notes that NaUl reached.. omg.. i swear.. i could almost hear ONE itty bitty part in there that almost sounded as though he might've cracked a little :sweatingbullets: . But omg.. that was amazing.. no one would notice it-- it's j/.. i listen to them too much-- it's beautiful!!~ haha.~ i'm so glad you dedicated that song to him* Of course you'll be a Brown Eyes fan--> b/c you are AWESOME!!-- j/ like us Brown Eyes fans here!~ --

Hi, sorry for being away ^^

I just got from 최현준 of VOS, a clip he's singing "For You"!

Not as good as Brown Eyes I admit..

But still I'm happy since VOS is my reason to live :P

And if you want, I can send you the link.

It applies to every Brown Eyes fan!

He's a fan of Brown Eyes too!

I already asked him to send clips singing other songs of Brown Eyes.

I knew he ever sang 점점 and 벌써 1년.

VOS even performed Brown Eyed Soul's 정말 사랑했을까 in a show :rolleyes:

Guest ginaz s t y l e

seriously, BROWN EYES are the best duo..

i dunno why they broke up..i still have their 1st & 2nd album..

and have that in my walkman {mp3}

all their songs are beautiful & soooooo great!

I miss them!!!

i'm now listenin to Team - Byul (where YOON GUN was once in)

Guest Dah_jOkA

man havent been here in while,

neway Brown Eyes needs to get bak together or sumthin, i respect them for doing their own things, but i'm jes sayin that it would be nice if they got bak together, for like 1 song or sumthin. theres like NO group out there who could sing ilke them. vocal-wise n song-wise. gRrr

HEY SONGIE!!

alexakim: WOW!!~ 최현준 is a fan!!~ haha.~ of course.~ Ooh, yes i'd love to hear their versions..~ i seriously get soo excited when i hear different versions of songs by my favorite artists!!--> esp Brown Eyes' ... that's j/ so... honorable hehe :D thanks sweetie!! you can PM me then okies??~

ginaz s t y l e: awe.. i miss them too!~ if you wanna know why they broke up.. i think i posted the article on page... 3 or 4?? don't remember.~ but please check it out for clarity hehe.~ but the main reason was b/c there was a breach of contract.~ w/ producers working on the album and yoongun (b/c he was the producer for the albums)~ oh gosh!~ i haven't heard the ORIGINAL 별/Byul from TEAM yet!!~ ^_^ i've been trying to find their album since.. FOREVER!!-- so i only get to hear YoonGun's new version of it.~ :sweatingbullets: you LUCKY!! --thanks for visiting the thread!~ hope to see you more often!!~

luckyyou: mine too!!~ but i must say.. it's "TIME FLIES BY" --> yoongun's remake version that's in english..~ that's got to be my all-time fave song haha.~* :D

Dah_jOkA: Henry ah!! yes you haven't been here for awhile...~ what's up??~ well--> i totally agree w/ you 10000000000....+% on BrownEyes coming back for a song.. like i've told you.. that'll be like.. a dream come true for me :lol: ~ i hope it happens sooooon!!~ but no news of whatsoever yet :( ... lets keep our hopes up!!

oh yes.. and about yoongun's expected album??~ i've tried looking into the websites given~ but no use yet..~ anyone who has further info--> please fill us in here!~* :D really would appreciate it!!~ ^_^

Brown Eyes 화이팅!! :P

*J/ felt like sharing pics of YoonGun.~ Since there are so many of NaUl, but can't find any on YoonGun hehe :) i searched for some of these, so some i've j/ seen for the first also.~ (sry for some of the HUGE sizes, i'm kinda tired) :)

153870.jpg425b6971e6397.jpg

425b6971e6393.jpg

n2o_1412_265289_1.jpg

i had to look carefully to recognize~ pretty setting!-o-

425b6971e6390.jpg

this pose was pretty hot.. :wub: haha.~ must be one of my faves. :rolleyes:

425b6971e6398.jpg

425b69211c1c1.jpg

this is from my FAVORITE MV!!~--> "갈색머리"/"Brown Hair" :wub:

425b69211c1c7.jpg

OKAY!!~ HOW TALENTED CAN HE GET?!?!?!?!?!!!!~ .. well.. that's why we love him anyway :rolleyes:

TEAM.jpg

TEAM!!~ hehe i was confused @ first to who he was :lol:

credits: yahoo.co.kr :P

Oooh, does anyone have a glimpse of ANTHEM??~ Naul's first debut group he was in?? that'd be exciting!~ :D

*i'm editting* :)

Guest Dah_jOkA

wow, how come yoon gun looks better now than he did wen he wes wid Brown Eyes? haha,

n i've seen dat TEAM pic b4, YoonGun is tha blonde hair wun rite? i never was really sure. =]

neway MAN where do u find all his MVs? he looks kool in those hats, makes me wana buy wun, haha

stay kool songie!

Guest superstar`kiss

Oh My HolY God Song!!!!!!!!

*I'mma die for YOONGUN!*

Psh! yeah! WhOoO! I can't believe you din't even show these to me before!!!!

<33333333333333333333333!!!!!!!!!!

Henry: :lol: you're funny!! but ;) .. i notice that too.. HOW COME YoonGun looks better now??? ... who knows?? i dunno either :P . He j/.. does. ;) Yeah, i was never really sure too.. >_< @ first i was like.. isn't he the one in the middle, and then my sis was acusing me that i must not know YoonGun b/c that wasn't him.. and then we j/ debated and now i'm confused.. and so..~ i've made up my mind that she's right--> and so are you ^_^ . The "갈색머리"/"Brown Hair" MV?? i didn't find it. I saw it on tv and then there's this site that let me watch it. I think i gave the link on the 2nd page i think. But yeah, that's the best MV ever!!!!~ Henry ah, buy a hat and send me a pic of you w/ it ok?? haha. But either way, you're still cool!*~ B)

Choua: God Song??? :lol: you funny girl.~ Well.. you were gonna see them anyhow.~ Come more often dear.~ :D he's gorgeous.. THEY'RE GORGEOUS!

~*BROWN EYES JJANG!!~* <3 still.... :rolleyes:

Guest alexakim

alexakim: WOW!!~ 최현준 is a fan!!~ haha.~ of course.~ Ooh, yes i'd love to hear their versions..~ i seriously get soo excited when i hear different versions of songs by my favorite artists!!--> esp Brown Eyes' ... that's j/ so... honorable hehe :D thanks sweetie!! you can PM me then okies??~

Ahhh~ I already PMed you with the link!

I hope you like it..

Coz if you say bad about it, I'll tell 최현준! :fury:

Haha.. Just kidding..

Actually he admitted himself, the way he sang is quite embarrrasing :vicx:

And thank youuu.. for the 윤건 pics!

Wuah, he seems.. young! :P

Guest Lets_Be

I MISS THEM!!!!! they had some awesome songs...

but my favorite was 'Already A Year'

i love yoon gun's songs... BUT it's better if they're brown eyes

^Lets_Be! awe, you're the one who gave me YoonGun's newest song!~ "THIRST"~ :P hehe, thanks so much for visiting the thread.~ and yes... don't we ALL wish for BROWN EYES to reunite??~ i mean... all the other bands are....~ :( .. no i'm exxagerating, not everyone is reuniting.~ But i sure hope they reunite for j/ ONE MORE SONG!!!*~ haha..~ i think toooo much.. :sweatingbullets:

nhia!*~ you are wonderful..~ i got the clip.. wow.. he sounds amazing!!~ totally love it.. almost sounds original.~ thanks so much.~ i knew he'd be j/ as good...~ ^_^ awe.. listening to it right @ the moment.. can i uh.. make a request??~ haha..~ :lol: j/k.~ thanks dear..~

wow..~

well.. i've TRIED to check up on yoongun's next releases.. but no specific news yet.~ i will try again later.~ Feel free to give us info here of course :P .. really anxious..~ :D

Guest alexakim

nhia!*~ you are wonderful..~ i got the clip.. wow.. he sounds amazing!!~ totally love it.. almost sounds original.~ thanks so much.~ i knew he'd be j/ as good...~ ^_^ awe.. listening to it right @ the moment.. can i uh.. make a request??~ haha..~ :lol: j/k.~ thanks dear..~

Btw, my name isnt with H :wacko::P

He got the best voice among three VOS boys, so I know he sang well..

But still.. I can listen he's trying hard to make it good :vicx:

So his voice and the music didnt blend.. I guess.. :unsure:

What song are you going to request?

Let me tell him right away.. since he just replied my msg.

I'm requesting.. 갈증! Huahuahuahauhua *~

I wish.. I wish.. :phew:

I also already sent msg to 나얼 that we, Brown Eyes fans, want him and 윤건 reunite!

I dont know what he's going to feel about that request :mellow: ...

^ :lol: haha.~ i knew it!!~ NIA!!!~ :D hehe (i knew someone w/ that name, so i got mixed up :P )accept my apology?? :sweatingbullets:

awe man!~ i'm on my school's computer and can't read your krn. writing <_< haha.~ but i'm j/ gonna assume (??) haha..

Did you say he already sung a version of "Already A Year"?? b/c that's my favorite all-time song of theirs :rolleyes: heehee..~ and he sounds amazing.. a friend and i sung a version of it too.. but i'm not satisfied, and am probably going to re-record ;)

*GASP* did you really send him a msg??~ :lol: i feel so..~ weird inside.~ hehe, that's j/ exciting!!~ ahhh!!!~ haha..~ i can't wait for his reply then..~ j/ love them tooo much to say anything.. >_< you're super-duper cool!!*~

BROWN EYES JJANG YONGWONHI!!~ :P

Guest Dah_jOkA

^yo r u serious!? u acutally found a pic of ANTHEM!?? where'd u get them? man i've been lookin forever, thanks foh tha pics, ima save tha pics,

man dat one guy looks like Nicholas Tse

SkyRunner: *GASSSSP* you are soooo COOOL!!~ :P haha.~ love those pics!~ ahh~ you actually got my request~ coolios..~ he looks so... like him!!~ :lol: really haha.~ didn't change much really.~ j/ my opinion.~ But that's fabulous!~ THANKS so MUCH for sharing!!!~* please visit the thread more!!~ :D

Henry: Henry ah!!~* isn't that coool??~ i like those pics..~ :wub: haha...~ i'mma save them too!~ :P

*~BROWN EYES ROCKS!!!~* of course...~ :rolleyes:

--edit--

YAY!!!~ 6 pages!!~ .. phew.. barely...~??? <_> haha..~ we can do it!!~* :D

Archived