[MANGA/ANIME] Fruits Basket

secret_memories

hi. i was searching for a manga to read since i've started goong and i loved it so i just stared reading fruits basket today. and i read vol. 1-3 already :]

its so good... but i also wanted to watch the anime version. someone put up a link to "getfido.com" but i don't know how to use that?

can anyone help?

um...you can watch it in youtube and you can download it in shareparadise.net (xcept this one is in english)..

the one in youtube has the japanese dubbed one.

Hmm.... I've seen the anime and I don't get why so much people like it????????

to tell you the truth the anime is really bad imo but i heard the manga was better.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crimson-splashes

Nope. ch. 132 should be the last one. i can't wait!!!

(don't blame me if its wrong....i just read off another forum..)

Nope. ch. 132 should be the last one. i can't wait!!!

(don't blame me if its wrong....i just read off another forum..)

awww really ??? I want it to be longer. I hope they have more of kyou & toru together in 132 cause there wasnt much of them in 131 :tears: I wanna seee how they would actually act now that theyre a couple !!!!! Its ending too early...im gonna miss it !!

hi....

um in soo sorry to ask this...

but where can i find the manga online?

i can't even find it in bookstores...

*starts to cry* i saw all the episodes on youtube...

i have to say it made me laugh out soo much that my parents

looked at me if i was possessed or something...

i really wanted the yuki and tohru couple...

but i guess that doesn't work out rite?

i dunno about this machii character..i only saw the anime...

i mean judging from the what i read from all 26 pages...

Guest kkandy4mee

hi....

um in soo sorry to ask this...

but where can i find the manga online?

i can't even find it in bookstores...

*starts to cry* i saw all the episodes on youtube...

i have to say it made me laugh out soo much that my parents

looked at me if i was possessed or something...

i really wanted the yuki and tohru couple...

but i guess that doesn't work out rite?

i dunno about this machii character..i only saw the anime...

i mean judging from the what i read from all 26 pages...

go to thespectrum.net if u don't mind reading it page by page....u can get to the other volumes(it has up to volume 19) by going to any volume index and changing the number in the url xDD

um i would reread book 6 cuz the anime is reeeally different from the manga for the last 3 episodes.

otherwise if u want to d/l chapter by chapter, go to stoptazmo.com but i would be careful of LOTS of popups and possible viruses >__>

don't be sorry you asked...this just means MORE ppl for furuba love! READ READ REAAAAD!!!! this is BY FAR my favorite manga ^__^ and it's just...aaah too cool. u got a lot of catching up to do! good luck and happy reading! soompiers are always here to help w/ anything confusing ^__^

Guest kkandy4mee

speaking of confusing things.....

has anyone thought about how early in advance takaya natsuki must have planned all the little twists and turns of this story?

for instance:

like the whole hat thing with tohru, yuki, and kyo...that's like ....WOW. and the WHOLE time u think it's yuki...but it's really not yuki's hat...

and whenever the juunishi(sp?) talk about something in the past that's hurtful or something, there's always some hint of a picture that u can't make out...and then later when it's cleared up, (i reread the whole series up to end of volume 19) ur just like....WOOOOOOW.... o_O

CRAZY MANGA CREATOR...*bows in reverance*

the new way of drawing is kinda wierd tho....maybe it's just in the last couple chapters cuz kyo's been really sad and it's been a depressing situation(i've only read up to ch.120, end of vol 20) and stuff, but i don't like the way he looks..

can anyone sum up wat has happened so far? b/c my dad won't let me DL anything anymore since i got a virus after virus ...

*QUESTION.. *why is kyo sad? i mean i was backtracking the pages .. and i read that he was sad... ?

SO CAN ANYONE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART SUM UP WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE MANGA AFTER THE ANIME??~ *cries*

Guest kkandy4mee

can anyone sum up wat has happened so far? b/c my dad won't let me DL anything anymore since i got a virus after virus ...

*QUESTION.. *why is kyo sad? i mean i was backtracking the pages .. and i read that he was sad... ?

SO CAN ANYONE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART SUM UP WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE MANGA AFTER THE ANIME??~ *cries*

whoo~ that'd be a pretty big job o_O but it's okay if u can't d/l

go to thespectrum.net (i talked about it 2 posts back) and u can read the whole thing from volume 1 to 19 on the website, no downloading required ^__^

i'd start from volume 6 cuz the end of the show is different from the book and then, after that u can read summaries of recent chapters here:

www.shadow.randomfandom.com

hope that helps! there really is TOO much to "summarize"

whoo~ that'd be a pretty big job o_O but it's okay if u can't d/l

go to thespectrum.net (i talked about it 2 posts back) and u can read the whole thing from volume 1 to 19 on the website, no downloading required ^__^

i'd start from volume 6 cuz the end of the show is different from the book and then, after that u can read summaries of recent chapters here:

www.shadow.randomfandom.com

hope that helps! there really is TOO much to "summarize"

Oh wow! thank you for helping me! ><! this sux that i cant DL anything anymore...

Guest kkandy4mee

Where's Chapter 127???? I was on 126 and couldn't find 127 on any site that's doing Fruits Basket translations.

yeeea for some reason, NO ONE is doing chapter 127....i would just download the raw to see what's going on and read the summary at shadow.randomfandom.com

the manga isn't really over yet is it? 131....it seems like an ending...but i feel like there needs to be one more chapter...

and of course...i just can't accept that it's over T___T

Just finished reading volume 21 at TheSpectrum. That site rocks =D Anyways, I'm really digging the Tohru & Kyo couple! Kyo's so cute when he was little <3 I was a little disappointing at the end of Ch. 125 with Yuki & Machi pairing up. They were my favorite couple, but it just didn't seem right of why he would like her, but then I had to re-read it 3 times >.< and I finally got why:She noticed him behind his fake smile or something? , but you, I just wished the the author would really mention that a couple of times because alot of people thinks Yuki just pities her. I can understand why she likes him too <3 It was a little confusing with all the bubbles too. I was like "Who's talking?!" Gotta read more mangas -__-; Welps, I'm sure I have to read a another couple times to get it. Well, even if I already read the manga online, I'm still gonna support them and buy all the books =D

Someone please clear me up on this im sooo confused. I read it like sooo many times too.

When they went to kyoko's grave for the 1st time Hana-chan was asking kyo why does he feel like he's regretting standing before her grave. I know kyo met her when he was little but how did he meet her and why is he regretting ?? I have no ideaaaaa someone please tell me!!!!!!

Guest kkandy4mee

Someone please clear me up on this im sooo confused. I read it like sooo many times too.

When they went to kyoko's grave for the 1st time Hana-chan was asking kyo why does he feel like he's regretting standing before her grave. I know kyo met her when he was little but how did he meet her and why is he regretting ?? I have no ideaaaaa someone please tell me!!!!!!

oOo...that....i wouldn't d/l if ur not up to that part(you'll just havta wait like th rest of us did....patiently or not xDD ) but that's chapter...what? 119-121? something like that.....but yes.....please read in order!

and AAAAAAARGHness T____T chapter 128-131 made me cry my eyes out....T_T (yes even 129...weird huh) did anyone else feel like that, or am i just like a super-romantic or something? xD

Archived