[MANGA/ANIME] Fruits Basket

secret_memories

gah..i can't wait for the next one..ahaha..i've been trying to catc up lately and i finally did ahaha..but i'm kinda sad because fruit basket is ending already. hopefully it'll have a nice ending.

it has ended. hoping for a nice and sweet ending too. :) can't wait to look at the raws.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest missgwyneth

did you guys finish the manga?

i did XD

its so gooood~~

its a nice way to end :)

i finished just in time too~ now my FB sites chocked full of spoilers.

the couple I kinda liked was actually Yuki & Tohru.. but oh well; at least hes happy with Machi & Tohrus happy with Kyo.

did you guys finish the manga?

i did XD

its so gooood~~

its a nice way to end :)

i finished just in time too~ now my FB sites chocked full of spoilers.

the couple I kinda liked was actually Yuki & Tohru.. but oh well; at least hes happy with Machi & Tohrus happy with Kyo.

The ending is sweet. :blush: I feel sad. No more furuba... :tears:

Guest liljewelz

I watched the anime when it came out (and LOVED it), does anyone know if they're making more since there are now more books?

Guest chika_shia

I finally watched the anime...i was a little curious about what all the rave about it was over. Well, it was really cute. And i love Kyo! So cute! I wish i had a bf like him. Anyways...the ending was kinda...not enough for me. It was good, but i wanted more.

What volume does the anime end on? My friend told me she ended up with a guy...(i know which one too...) but i want to read it! Plus, the anime doesn't show who she gets! (Right? unless there's another season i didn't know about...)

Guest x__FL4*

where did everyone download the manga? i usually get it from stoptazmo.com but chapter 127+ arent out and i dont wanna ruin it for myself by reading on =]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest wish.girl

at the beginning, i loved this manga. but as i got to the end, i lost my interest. i think it was because it took quite a long time for each chapter to be released. i started reading it at the beginning of the year but it wasnt until around november that i started to read and download the latest chapters.

i like the kyo & tohru pairing, i didnt want tohru to be with yuki since the beginning xD as for yuki pairing up with machi, i didnt like it at first, but he has to end up with someone right?

i really love fruits basket!especially kyou-kun!! i haven't read yet the manga.i hope there will be a second season of fruits basket.i think tohru and kyou look good together... :D

at the beginning, i loved this manga. but as i got to the end, i lost my interest. i think it was because it took quite a long time for each chapter to be released. i started reading it at the beginning of the year but it wasnt until around november that i started to read and download the latest chapters.

i like the kyo & tohru pairing, i didnt want tohru to be with yuki since the beginning xD as for yuki pairing up with machi, i didnt like it at first, but he has to end up with someone right?

I lost interest in fruit basket the same way...it dragged on to much for me :crazy: I told mtself that I would just wait until it ended...Now, that it's coming to a close I'll catch up on it...

Archived