[MANGA/ANIME] Fruits Basket

secret_memories

Guest xxrainbowsun

I watched the anime.

Haven't read the manga though (only read half of the 1st volume).

Gahh. The ending was confusingg. >o<

Kisa is so cutee~ It makes me wonder who Tohru is going to choose. xD

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilpucal0v3r

i finally caught up 134, some awesome last chapters those were. wee waiting for 135 and 136, let us know when you guys stumble upon them !

what exactly is the last chapter. I thought 134 was...but apparently its not ?? Would love to see more of Tohru & Kyo & maybe their babies ?? hahahhaha LOVE KYYOOOOOO

Guest AhleesOhn<3JJ

woahwoahh

so i was watched fruits basket a couple years ago and i fell in love with it.

then i stumbled over the manga and feel even more in love with it.

the manga is really one of the best ones written.

i was following it through scanlations online, and then suddenly i ran out of chapters to read and it took months and months till the next ones came out.

now im lost and dont know where to find the latest chapters. the last time i read fruits basket was almost 1 1/2 years ago! o.O!!!!

i think the last chapter i read was like 94 or something!

anyone care to PM me wher ei can find the rest of the chaps? :D

Guest dreamskye.

does anyone know where i can download scans for 135 and 136

btw, does hatori end up w/ anyone? ^^

woahwoahh

so i was watched fruits basket a couple years ago and i fell in love with it.

then i stumbled over the manga and feel even more in love with it.

the manga is really one of the best ones written.

i was following it through scanlations online, and then suddenly i ran out of chapters to read and it took months and months till the next ones came out.

now im lost and dont know where to find the latest chapters. the last time i read fruits basket was almost 1 1/2 years ago! o.O!!!!

i think the last chapter i read was like 94 or something!

anyone care to PM me wher ei can find the rest of the chaps? :D

i'll pm you the links

Guest Eunice!

awww my favorite manga<3

definatelyy rooting for kyo&tohru

i got vol 15... my friend got me for a christmas gift.

ahah now that i think about it, she always gives me mangas as gifts haha :) ilher anyways

nice threadd!

• 2 weeks later...

Lol. I'm up to about Chapter 99 of Volume 17 with the Manga.

I pretty much finished the anime, only I didn't want to watch the last one, because I was sad there weren't more episodes (LOL. I'm just like that, if I delay something long enough, I can think myself into believing it's like that...xD). But I pretty much know what happens anyway, because I've read the manga. xD

Spoiler from Chapter 97;;

Did anybody else die when they found out Akito was female? u___u;; I feel like such an idiot. But the thing is that I keep getting confused with who the 'bad guy' is in the series. xD It seems to change so much. Now I feel sorry for Akito or some reason and I don't know who I'm supposed to hate right now. @___@ -I'm too stupid to understand-

So. Uhm. Yeah. =___=;;

But, I think Tohru x Kyo coupling works better. xD In the anime, it seemed like both ways, but in the manga, after the one that said Yuki was looking for a mother in Tohru, I was convinced that there's more of a Kyo x Tohru thing.

And, I prefered Shigure in the anime to the manga, because he seems so dark and I like his happy joking side portrayed in the manga. xD He is a dog after all~ But I liked Yuki more in the manga, I didn't like him in the anime. Same with Ayame.

Lol. Still, lots of fun. ;3 I really liked the anime, and I'm enjoying the manga. I hope the curse is lifted!~ xD -optimist-

^omg!!!! what do you mean!?!?!?akito....a gurl!?!?!?! -------stabs self. ....but did you read that outta vol 15? hmmm....i do agree however, after yuki stated he was looking for a mother in tohru, i was like :( *Tears* but hey, there did always seem to be a more intimate atmosphere between kyo and tohru, especially when there was that point where she went chasing him the rain when she saw his true form. Plus, as stated waaaaaaaay at the beginning, tohru did tell shigure that she wanted to be a cat in the zodiac. right?

very clueless with what's been going on with the book or even the anime series. I believe that I've tried to watch the anime, but found the book better in my opinion. However, being the cheap person that I am, I can't really afford the books, thus checking them out at my local library is what I do. In other words, has anyone read vol 15 yet? or beyond that is if there's even one out beyond that?

oh yes, who're akira and ren?!?! O_O

Lol. I've actually managed to finish the manga (HAHAHA. Since I made the last post which wasn't so long ago. -__-; But when I'm obsessed, there's nothing I can do), well almost. xD I couldn't find the last two chapters, which is sort of sad. But nevermind, I'm sure they'll turn up somewhere. Hee.

Ahhh. You know, I thought Kureno died. But then he appeared in the hospital and I'm like, "...didn't he die?! @__@;;"

Did anybody else think that Uo-chan and Kureno resembled Tohru's parents at all? xD Because I thought like that, for some reason.

I think I'll go...mope around a bit then watch a bit of the anime. xD

haha mannn im on chapter 134. do anyone knows where to get chap 135 and 136? o.o?

anyways

it feels.. weird that all the character is changing. o_O like momoji, in the beggining hes like ^___^ and then later on hes like BIG and mature. haha does he like tohru? it got me confuse a bit. annd about akito, before i used to hated her, but now shes is one one my favotite character.

:) its funny how that the dark girl called akito "a-chan" casually xD

Guest ovaltinejenkins

i though 134 was last chapter too :|

WOOOOOT IM SO GLAD ITS NOT! hehe.

omg i LOVE this manga to pieces. its unbelieveable

Guest badbadz

i am missing 128.

i've watched the anime, and i really, really want to read the manga but i am missing 128. anybody knows where i can get it? please?

T__T

Guest Je_sais

OMG I got soo totally bored and like stuff with this manga...it was soo totally depressing and not even funny anymore. The ending was kind of like, "oh, okay...? Whatever."

If you haven't read the complete thing don't read this...cuz yeah, I really wish they could of found someone different for Yuki she looks kinda plain like they didn't want to spend time drawing her character...u know like those characters that get killed in the first scene or something...yeah i know i should probably hide it but yeah its been out like for millions of years so yeah...

kinda felt like yeah i should just finish it cuz i got some of the volumes and cuz i started reading this so i should finish it... <_< sad but true...hahaha that was funny quoted metallica

Guest Eleanor

does anyone knows wherelse can i download the manga scanlations?

cuz i downloaded it at stoptazmo but all the files from that site are like broken or something

Guest bluecarrot

^ i'd help if i'd known where to download.. sadly..stoptazmo is my source too..

found a site that has links where you can download the scanlations: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=3

the links: Magicbulletgirl and Sephiroths Samurai Girl has the download for chapter 134..(click on the link...then in the list of manga titles look for fruits basket, and click on the 'DL' link -- samurai girl in in zipped.. magicbulletgirl is in bitt.)

they should do something for fruits basket like how they do 'narutocentral.com' or like those sites..its well known..then again..maybe they haven't because the anime series has already been completed..

*convoing with myself..

nonetheless...i super love this manga series..

its my first manga series i've ever bought..2004..that was like 3 years ago! can't believe its gonna end too... 23 volumes. ^^;;..man..

its become my favorite!! i'd want to get ahead of myself..but.. i want to buy the series too..and right now america is only at 12 or something?

i hope its good..!! the ending i mean..

alot of what is mentioned in the manga is really cool.. like how natsuki takaya makes them all think..in their own situation..how they react to it.

i think i've learned from that.. strange..to say that but..its like reading a really good book..because .. duh.. it is!

Guest StrawberryPunch

My Fav Amine EVER!

I love Kyo, Momiji, and Kisa.

Yukis Just 2 cool~

I think I watched this like 4 times already. I still havent gotten bored with it yet.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest psyangster

i could only find the anime up to 25, and then i couldn't find any more links. i don't like the ones with the english dub.

i've been so out of touch with the story lately,

are there going to be any new ones???

anybody know where to go to watch the animes without having to download them???

Archived