[MANGA/ANIME] Fruits Basket

secret_memories

Guest chikashi

i just recently finished this manga and OMG! i love it so much! kyou and tohru makes a great great couple!!! the anime, i like it too but the manga is so much better!!! one of my faves! definitely!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest heechullie

I love this anime & manga so much

^_^

I just wish they would come up with a second season for the anime!

Guest azero

do you people suggest i read the manga for fruits basket or watch the anime??

i heard the manga was alot better and continues further. also how long is it?? the manga i mean

Guest Amethist

watched the anime a couple of years ago, and read vol 1 of the manga last year. I love FB it's one of my faves ^^.. But I guess I still gotta buy and read more of the manga..

It's only sad that the horse zodiac doesn't appear in the anime..It's my Chinese zodiac afterall =(..

I love all characters (or at least all the 'good guys') ^^..

Guest kkandy4mee

stoptazmo.com for ur fruits basket needs xD or if u don't want to download chapter by chapter...

thespectrum.net is currently having a FRUITS BASKET EXTRAVAGANZA! XDDD

so all translated chapters(up to chapter 135)/volumes(up to vol. 22) are uploaded for easy online reading :D

Guest milkbunny

I love this anime & manga so much

^_^

I just wish they would come up with a second season for the anime!

i wish that too : [...I want to buy all the manga's but im broke so I don't whats going to happen next. Does anyone know when season two is goin gto come out or will it ever come out :[

Guest L.Li-style

Kyo...I actually thought he didn't deserved Tohru the way Yuki did....at first. But then after the secret Kyo hid from tohru (vol. 6) and vol 12?...i thought Kyo really did deserve Tohru. ^^ Furuba is one of my fav. animes...keke....do funny and romantic ^^

Guest lady_muimui

Just finished the manga yesterday. I think I'm gonna buy the whole thing the next time I'm in Mitsuwa. It's really good. I want to reread it in Japanese this time. For some reason, I'm kind of glad it's over. I guess it's because it took so long for each chapter that I feel like it was dragged out. But I still love the manga.

Guest silverstar11

This is the best story ever..I haven't watched the anime but finished the manga though. Furuba is really touching, brings tears in my eyes I must say. Especially when Kyo proposes to Tohru..Kyaaaaa!! I love it, I love it alot! ;)

Guest snaeha_dalis13

I've finished the manga. For me it kinda dragged. I was never a Kyo-Tohru fan, maybe that's why it felt that way. But I love Machi and Yuki. I didn't like the ending much even though it was a happy one. Maybe if I shipped the right couples from the start then I wouldn't have been so disappointed but meh.

Some memorable parts in the ending:

-When Hiro held his baby sister for the first time.

-When Tohru and Kyo hugged and he didn't change. (Even though i don't really like this coupling, this moment was sweet and sad)

-When Yuki finally called Tohru by her first name.

-When Yuki kissed Machi

-When the rest of the zodiacs who didn't know, found out that Akito was a "she"

Guest k im raMyun

OMFGGG

im so happy everything turned out

like i wanted it to (:

i was bawling

ahah its so funny

in most american movies/comics im like w/e

but in asian stuff

like korean dramas and mangas

OMFGGGGGGG i cry like a baby XD

fruitsbasket<3

i swear i LOVE this series

i wish they would make a second season to the anime

but i heard they only did the first one

when the author broke her arm

too keep peoples interest up or something

i seriously wish they'd make a second though

Guest Q_Park

OMG!!! .lol. I finally found the thread!!

I barely started reading Fruits Basket but I'm already addicted to it.

I'm waiting for book 16 to come out!

And I totally watched all the videos.

They rock my socks!!

- Kyu

Guest me_n_minwoo

can anyone give me a run down what happen at the end. who what when why. T_T my computer is dead and i'm using the computer at school.

please and thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pearly_x3

i just read the final chapter and it makes me sad to know that it's completely finished.

i loved the whole series, the characters, everything.

i have a question for those who read the whole thing though:

1. In the last chapter towards the end, there is a a young girl so asks where kyo and thorru is? who is she and who's her parents?

Guest lilgzl

Could anyone tell me where to get the opening song of this anime? I LOVE IT!! First time I found out about this anime and when I played, my gawdd...love the song!!!

Plizzzz???? Thank you!!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest j-star

aya! it's done done done!!! well not in tokyopop but you can find it around the web. problem though, does anyone know where i could read chapters 119 and 122? mandvolume doesn't have those two including chapters 135 136. 135 and 136 could be found on the link: www.conan-magic.com/fruits_basket/index.html

pearly x3: in answer to you question:...(highlight) i was also wondering the same thing but by the looks of it, the author wants us to assume whoever we feel it should be hence why she kinda blurred and blocked the parents' faces. however, you can put two the two together and say that it was yuki and maki. ...however with the teensiest thought...i also believed it to me momiji and his future wife and family since he kinda of ended with nobody but yeah...it may very well just be me and my love for the poor guy. he was such a cutie in the manga >_<

but whoosh....*cries* i want more!!! more!!! i want an ending like how KARE KANO ended!!!! >_< i wanna know how EACH grew up and what their business is ten years later or something!!! but yah!!! the ending was still nonetheless perfect!!! :D

Archived