[MANGA/ANIME] Fruits Basket

secret_memories

Guest x3_katie

i'm only on vol. 14 right now, but i just read that...

TOHRU AND KYO BECOME A COUPLEEE!!!!!

awwwww!! do they kiss? i was pissed when yuki kissed her on the forehead <_<

can someone tell me if kyo ever beats yuki??!

and if the curse gets broken??!

i love ruining books/movies/mangas before i see the end. i like to know whats coming

edit//

im first on the page :] yay

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^

the curse will get broken. one by one i wont tell u the order though but kureno was the 1st one to be free. and yes kyo & tohru kiss like every couple ofcourse. LOL. They never said anything about Kyo beating Yuki so ionno...ehhh.

Woo i finally found out why kyo regretted so much. Stopazmo didnt have that vol. so i didnt know until i went to thespectrum >.<

Guest kkandy4mee

Wait, so what is the last chapter? Cause I just dled 131 from stoptazmo, and it seems like the end... So sad. :[

nope! thankfully, that's not the last chapter...i would think there has to be at least 2 more chapters because there's actually stil a lot of loose ends to tie up. But anyway, the next chapter of fruits basket is scheduled to be released on sept. 5th so don't worry! =]

Guest tifachan

nope! thankfully, that's not the last chapter...i would think there has to be at least 2 more chapters because there's actually stil a lot of loose ends to tie up. But anyway, the next chapter of fruits basket is scheduled to be released on sept. 5th so don't worry! =]

Hurray! ^_^ Thanks for clearing that up for me. :] Cause I was wondering on what happened with Kureno and Arisa. :x

Guest xxeunxhaexx

could someone give me link to fruits basket translations?

i buy the manga at book stores and i think thats a total waste of my precious money. so yah

THANKS

nevermind.... i found it ^^

i hav so many questions... well....2:

1. does shigure and akito become a couple later?

2. when does yuuki start liking machi?

Guest kkandy4mee

Hurray! ^_^ Thanks for clearing that up for me. :] Cause I was wondering on what happened with Kureno and Arisa. :x

Oh, I think judging by the last chapter(well. ch. 131 anyway) Arisa dropped out of high school(it's almost the end of school anyway isn't it?) and went w/ Kureno to live on their own. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ^__^

They remind me a lot of the story behind Tohru's parents(I'm REALLY glad the author put that story in...it was just awesome ^__^)

Guest tifachan

Oh, I think judging by the last chapter(well. ch. 131 anyway) Arisa dropped out of high school(it's almost the end of school anyway isn't it?) and went w/ Kureno to live on their own. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ^__^

They remind me a lot of the story behind Tohru's parents(I'm REALLY glad the author put that story in...it was just awesome ^__^)

Omg, really? O_O But like, the last chapter I saw with either Kureno and Arisa in it was when she found him in bird form, collapsed. :[

But it is awesome that they lived together. ^^

hello !!!

haha chpt 132 is not the last chpt in furuba... the next chpt (133) is coming out this month on the 20th of sept !!

hahha yup

spoilers ahead for chpt 132 - thanks to fruity group( highlight to see )

.the main story line for 132 is about shigure and akito :blush:

abt what happens after he gives her the "farewell" gift ( in an earlier chpt..sadly i cant remember which one)

and her reaction... agghh she scratches him!!! ahhh so he gets a scar on his face... i hope it is not permenent... :sweatingbullets:

anyway this happens as a flashback..

haha yup there is a really sweet ending of the chapter ..i think you should know what it is.. ahh yup they are together

sadly i cant read the japanese

ahha so i cant say what was in the dialog of the chpt ahh so sorry :)

oh the rest of the 12 find out that akito is a girl

ahha yup the main gist of it.... haiz...sadly i dun have scans of the chpt.. but it is really beautiful...

yupyup

Guest tifachan

hello !!!

haha chpt 132 is not the last chpt in furuba... the next chpt (133) is coming out this month on the 20th of sept !!

hahha yup

spoilers ahead for chpt 132 - thanks to fruity group( highlight to see )

.the main story line for 132 is about shigure and akito :blush:

abt what happens after he gives her the "farewell" gift ( in an earlier chpt..sadly i cant remember which one)

and her reaction... agghh she scratches him!!! ahhh so he gets a scar on his face... i hope it is not permenent... :sweatingbullets:

anyway this happens as a flashback..

haha yup there is a really sweet ending of the chapter ..i think you should know what it is.. ahh yup they are together

sadly i cant read the japanese

ahha so i cant say what was in the dialog of the chpt ahh so sorry :)

oh the rest of the 12 find out that akito is a girl

ahha yup the main gist of it.... haiz...sadly i dun have scans of the chpt.. but it is really beautiful...

yupyup

Yo...what is Akito's problem... YEESH. XD Anywho...

Yuki and Machi starts liking each other I dunno when... Like later chapters towards the end kinda, they kissed and hugged. :o

Guest knockblock

Only watched the anime and read a little bit of the manga. People say the manga is much better. I'll try to read more of it one day.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kkandy4mee

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH omg!!!!!

I think what volume 23 should be is like...ALL kyoXtohru stuff xD xD and some yukiXmachi too~

i'm so happy for yuki....even tho it's still kyoXtohru <3333333

aaaaaaaaah i wish the people would scanlate faster!!!!!!!! >_<!!! i don't read the summaries and stuff cuz i feel like it spoils stuff for me..... >___> (so i dunno anything past...131? and controlling myself not to read the spoilers in this thread :sweatingbullets: )

i really hope hatori finds some happiness.....

and i dunno. i feel like.....akito and shigure should end up together.... any thoughts?

and just what exactly happened w/ kureno and ....that girl? temporarily forgot her name(the yankee) is it that she dropped out of school? or did they find their own place to live or what? (their story is SO similiar to kyoto and tohru's dad's story ^__^ )

aaaah...this is killing me tho..it'sl ike it seems like the next chapter is going to be the last chapter, but then it's not.....it makes me happy and sad at thte same time...cuz it's like "oh YAY not the last chapter!" but then it's like "OH NO...what if the NEXT chapter's the last?! T___T "

but if there's a volume 23...there should be at like 4 more chapters right? (or is it 5 more?... o_O )

ah the suspense....

Guest jollyrancher

i'm only on vol. 14 right now, but i just read that...

TOHRU AND KYO BECOME A COUPLEEE!!!!!

awwwww!! do they kiss? i was pissed when yuki kissed her on the forehead <_<

can someone tell me if kyo ever beats yuki??!

and if the curse gets broken??!

i love ruining books/movies/mangas before i see the end. i like to know whats coming

edit//

im first on the page :] yay

DAMN WOMAN!

I WAS GONNA READ THE NEXT BOOK!

i left off when kyo like confessed to akito or whatever.

whatever, not your fault, it's mine.

and yeah. yuki and tohru tohru together is kind of like gross. it's like a little too good. -___-;;

kyos hot.

if he was real, i'd be all over him B)

aha. i heard that akito was a girl from my sister and started to freak out.

later I found out he wasn.t <_<

I need to go to a book store soon and read. :)

Archived