[MANGA/ANIME] Fruits Basket

secret_memories

Guest kkandy4mee

aha. i heard that akito was a girl from my sister and started to freak out.

later I found out he wasn.t <_<

I need to go to a book store soon and read. :)

....actually.... >___>

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

aha. i heard that akito was a girl from my sister and started to freak out.

later I found out he wasn.t <_<

I need to go to a book store soon and read. :)

.... lol :phew:

• 2 weeks later...

oooooh thank goodness 132 wasnt the last one. I thought it was so i was really dissapointed that they didnt show more of Kyo & Tohru. I hope there's more of them in the next one

Guest kkandy4mee

aaaah T____________T

i can't believe they don't have chapter 127 scanned and translated yet(altho i've read the summaries and looked at the raws)

this whole thing is making me anxious and sad....i want more STUFF to happen...

*sigh* all good things must come to an end

T_T

Guest bluecarrot

this is one of the best mangas i've ever read..the first manga i ever bought!

and i still love it!!!!

i really wanna rush to the ending and know how natsuki takaya wants to end it!

but.i guess..it wouldn't kill to wait every 3 or so months for the next volume to come out!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Chisame

I love chapter 127! That is the Uo chapter, non?

I bought volume 21 from Kinokuniya about a week ago. Really good volume too... I don't follow the Hana to Yume chapters much anymore unless I can find the time for it. I mostly read spoilers and just wait for the tankoubon to come out. xD

Guest tifachan

Omgg. I can't wait til the last remaining chapters come out! The suspense! >__< I really want to know what happens at the very very end...

• 2 weeks later...

I just read 133&134 . Its sooo cute...hahah the starting of 133 is cute how she ran to him like a lil kid :) & the end of 134 it seems like hes proposing to her <3 Awwwww love it. I wanted this to continue to see them having kids. Awww I can just imagine Toru pregnant & still clumsy & Kyo still yelling at her for being stupid. LOL I love this

Wah..so many furuba/fruits basket fans!!! *raise hand* me too~

This is the first manga I'd bought and it's really worth it!!! I seriously like all the zodiac members, even Akito (the God)..

I can't wait for the ending also..ganbatte natsuki takaya-sensei^^

Although.. it's kinda sad that it's ending TT TT

One of my most unforgettable chapter in the manga is when Kyo told Tohru why he blamed himself for his and her mother's death. And I cried at the chapter where Mayuko reflect again Kana's and Hatori's past..it was soooo sad!

Guest fruiteechi

okay, i am not caught up to date with the japan releases for fruits basket however i was just talking with my cousin online. She told me that she just read volume 14 then all of a sudden she says tells me the ending and who tohru ends up with. Now i'm freaking pissed off b/c i was waiting for the america's releases to read the ending of fruits basket instead of reading scanlations and all.

so my point is, i don't think if it's true b/c it hasn't ended yet. i know that this thread is full of spoilers but i didn't read a single one of the replies on it b/c i hate spoilers but i just have to know, have the latest release or information on fruits basket shown who tohru ends up with. if yes, please don't say who. if no, i will be sooo happy and stop crying that the ending is spoiled for me.

if you do reply can you quote this, b/c like i said, i don't wanna spoil the storyline so the only thing i'll be searching for is this quote replis. thnxs.

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

gah..i can't wait for the next one..ahaha..i've been trying to catc up lately and i finally did ahaha..but i'm kinda sad because fruit basket is ending already. hopefully it'll have a nice ending.

Archived