• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SophiaSan

thespecturm.net

is a good place

instead of downloading and waiting in anticipation =.=;;

omgahh

is there another site like that? except with volume 17 and up?

Guest Tangsta

does anyone where else i can download chapter 118 to 123, stoptazmo seems to have skipped all these chapters, as well as those between 123 and 129

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

There were different people doing the chapters and everything was sort of scattered. If you look through there some other chapters will pop up.

I have 120, 122, 123, 124, 128, and 129 which I haven't read yet because I like to read things in order and it's killing me since I heard 129 was a good chapter =_=

Guest SophiaSan

for some reason

it makes me kinda mad

that yuki and tohru aren't going to end up together

i was hoping kyo will finally give in and surrender to Kagura's LOVE. ahahah

:(

Guest tifachan

Oh my gaWD! O_O Poor Kureno! Why'd she have to be so mean...? But what's really amazing is that Kureno found his way to Arisa when he was kinda half-dead...? How come no one else helped him? XD

Guest Tangsta

for some reason

it makes me kinda mad

that yuki and tohru aren't going to end up together

i was hoping kyo will finally give in and surrender to Kagura's LOVE. ahahah

:(

i saw a poll somewhere about the most popular characters in Fruits Basket, and guess who topped it? It was Kyo!

hehe, Tohru was second, and Yuki was around 5th or 6th! I guess Yuki isn't a popular a character as most ppl think. It should be kinda obvious Kyo and Tohru were to be together, the author hinted this from the very start - Tohru was into cats and have always supported the cat. Besides, Yuki's got plenty of other girls to choose from.

i use to read fruits basket, until.. i don't know what happened. but i liked kyo, too. not in a gay weird. because he's a cat.

Guest tifachan

i saw a poll somewhere about the most popular characters in Fruits Basket, and guess who topped it? It was Kyo!

hehe, Tohru was second, and Yuki was around 5th or 6th! I guess Yuki isn't a popular a character as most ppl think. It should be kinda obvious Kyo and Tohru were to be together, the author hinted this from the very start - Tohru was into cats and have always supported the cat. Besides, Yuki's got plenty of other girls to choose from.

I think so too... xD Yuki has too many fangirls to count. :P

Guest MeiHearts

i've heard of this manga hehehe. my friend hates it tho cuz she thinks the main girl is too hyper LOL!

Where do u guys read it ? I mean I read it at stopazmo. But there were some chapters missing like 119-22 also 127 & 128.Did ya'll buy it and read it. Does anyone know where else i can find the missing chapters ?

Before soompi crashed there was a link that has very good scanlation but i..unfortunately didnt save it >.<

Guest jenniee

the lurker is a good place to get it.

its much faster than stoptazmo and there

are no popups.

go google "the lurker fruits basket"

Archived