[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/kang-ye-won-and-oh-min-suk-have-a-final-date-after-9-month-journey-on-we-got-married

Kang Ye Won and Oh Min Suk said farewell to viewers after 9 months as a couple on the February 27 installment of 'We Got Married'.

Kang Ye Won expressed, "I thought it was better that we leave when we're loved even if I'm a bit disappointed," while Oh Min Suk said, "We want to leave when there's applause. It was decided so that we can leave with good memories." He added, "I saw the headlines after it was revealed [that we would be leaving], and I felt weird. It's not like I can't see Kang Ye Won anymore because our time on 'WGM' is over, but I feel a bit sad."

While together, Kang Ye Won told her onscreen husband what he'd meant to her, saying, "I think my husband is my best friend. We got to know each other over 9 months," and Oh Min Suk agreed that he felt the same.

There were definitely some tears when they had to say goodbye, but there's also some good news for Kang Ye Won-Oh Min Suk fans! The producers of 'We Got Married' gifted the two with plane tickets to Hawaii, so there's the possibility for more of them together in the future.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG. So sweet and yet so heart breaking. Dang it Yewon you keep getting teary eyed so I kept crying. Now everyone think I am crazy. So .. Gosh the word is escaping me.  Nostalgia? 

Their sincerity and genuine concern for each other. Strangely they both said they feel like they meet their best friend.  What MS said was so sweet and truly showed the impact Yewon had on him:  she m made me realize who I was, that I am a better person than I thought.  

They gave the two tickets to Hawaii for just the two of them. If they go I thought they asked that they take one picture together and secretly post it. But then I read a post above which said go on the trip secretly.

I thought it was telling what Yewon said, we will carefully talk and consider it. As Minsuk said, she is more a woman of action, I think she wants to go. He is much more circumspect about what he really wants in his words. He was careful in words not to say anything. But I think his action shouted he really likes her. We shall see.

Thank you lovely couple. Thank you all.

(New couple looks horrid so moving on from WGM, except for occasional viewing of the berry couple for SoYeon)

Spoiler

Kang Ye Won and Oh Min Seok Say a Tearful Farewell on “We Got Married”

Kang Ye Won and Oh Min Seok Say a Tearful Farewell on “We Got Married”

Virtual couple Kang Ye Won and Oh Min Seok can’t hold back the tears on their final episode of “We Got Married.”

In February 27′s episode, the pair are told that they’ll be filming their final date together on their own without the show’s staff so they can spend the time alone. Although they’re aware that today will be their last time together on the show, they have a great time shopping and eating in the popular shopping district of Myeongdong.

Kang Ye Won and Oh Min Seok then drive to the MBC studios to watch some of their old episodes together. In the car, Kang Ye Won sadly asks her virtual husband, “What happens when the video’s over?”

we got married 1

“We’ll just say ‘See you tomorrow!’” jokes Oh Min Seok, but then adds, “It’s just our time on the show that’s ending, not our relationship.”

we got married 2

They laugh and kid each other as they watch the video, but Kang Ye Won quickly gets teary. Oh Min Seok says he promised himself he wouldn’t cry, and goes to get her some tissues. But as they talk once he returns, it’s clear that he’s trying to hold back his tears.

we got married 9

In her interview, Kang Ye Won says, “I tried hard not to cry, but I did anyway. We made a lot of great memories, and he had a big influence on me, so I was so grateful.”

When their date timer only has two minutes left, Oh Min Seok takes Kang Ye Won’s hand and says, “I was really happy to meet you.” Kang Ye Won replies, “Me too. I was happy too.”

we got married 5

Oh Min Seok says to her, “Even after this is over, let’s stay in contact and help each other. Don’t think of it as the end.” Their timer then beeps, marking the final moment of their time as a virtual couple.

Kang Ye Won keeps crying, and Oh Min Seok warns her that if she keeps it up, he’ll start crying too. To comfort her, he says, “Let’s meet again next week.”

we got married 4

Kang Ye Won says in her private interview, “I feel like I’ve gained a precious person, and from the beginning to the end he has been someone that’s always cared about me. I’m so grateful for each and every moment, in which he always tried to make everything fun for me.”

we got married 7

Once again, she starts to cry. After she collects herself a bit, she says, “Let’s meet again soon and go to a dog cafe. Oh, saying that is so sad!”

we got married 6

Oh Min Seok is unable to stop himself from crying during his own interview. “I feel like I’ve gained a precious person,” he says, surprising the hosts because he said the same thing as Kang Ye Won. “I’m always grateful to her for showing what she felt through her actions. She made me feel like I’m a better person than I thought I was.”

we got married 8

The staff then surprises both of them with tickets to Hawaii, which they had planned to go to for their honeymoon. They’ll be able to use their tickets whenever they have time in the next 100 days, but they have to go together!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/27/kang-ye-won-and-oh-min-seok-say-a-tearful-farewell-on-we-got-married/

I finally got to watch it. If MInsuk doesn't like her, he's good at pretending. When they got to MBC again to watch their parts, Minsuk kept to the corner of the couch. I think he was afraid to get near Yewon in case he might want to hold her. (or cry) The more the video showed their happy times, the more he retreated. Yewon tho, turned towards him getting closer and closer. Just when Minsuk was going to cry, she did. So he was able to not cry because she was and he could comfort her. That seems to happen with people. One gets emotional the other goes into "help" mode so their emotions are focused on the other person. Her eyes already looked puffy before the vid started so there must have been some tears before. I bet Minsuk went off and cried when he got the tissue. (As a side note - doesn't anyone have a box of tissue so that they don't have to use a toilet paper roll?) By now they would have surely called one another. Especially after their last day aired.

38 minutes ago, colourgrae said:

I finally got to watch it. If MInsuk doesn't like her, he's good at pretending. When they got to MBC again to watch their parts, Minsuk kept to the corner of the couch. I think he was afraid to get near Yewon in case he might want to hold her. (or cry) The more the video showed their happy times, the more he retreated. Yewon tho, turned towards him getting closer and closer. Just when Minsuk was going to cry, she did. So he was able to not cry because she was and he could comfort her. That seems to happen with people. One gets emotional the other goes into "help" mode so their emotions are focused on the other person. Her eyes already looked puffy before the vid started so there must have been some tears before. I bet Minsuk went off and cried when he got the tissue. (As a side note - doesn't anyone have a box of tissue so that they don't have to use a toilet paper roll?) By now they would have surely called one another. Especially after their last day aired.

Last segment is always hard to watch especially the segment of beloved couple. Speaking of toilet paper roll, it made it anywhere in Korea, even dining table in restaurants....LOL....

For some reason, I think the new couple is not there to last many episodes. I think they are either a new format (marriages of odd couples that only last maybe 4 months?) or just there until a new more suitable match shows up. . . . This is Din din's first couple to leave and it looks like it got to him.

hays i will just remember them as perfect couple that comes along that make my life happier..
ha ha i have to accept its only virtual  . why i am so emotional when it comes to OHYE....

to the other couples i was bored to watch them..i have to fast forward the first couple then stop watching after ohye's part.
there were some clips that were never aired.. thinking they really end them so soon.

from now on I will always look for the update of ohye.lovers and ohye_addict please do not stop posting of new updates about them please..

I also like that they both wear their wedding rings in the last bri as well as their couple shirt they just bought. I know other couples had sponsored rings so they went back to the shop before the end. Both MInsuk and Yewon are special in that way that they liked to have their own personal rings.There are some nice comments on the Siso thread about their ending. I think any shipper would like to hear what Minsuk said to Yewon, about just because the show is ending, doesn't mean we can't see each other. Something also unique to this couple. The usual is, I had a great experience, great memories and thank you WGM. I'm not making fun of past couples because obviously, none went past the end of their marriage and for them, it was an experience and nothing more. A few do see each other at functions and such. Well, it could also happen with them too, but I hope not.

just finished watching this with subs. been delaying it since yesterday since i really don't want to see them ending their virtual marriage.

such a bitter-sweet moment. it's heart breaking to realize i won't be having my dose of ohye in my weekends anymore. :bawling:

it does seemed a bit different than usual ending (or it's just my shippers mind playing tricks on me) maybe because they keep talking about it. about they would end their virtual marriage, seeing back to their past 9 months, and most of all talking about the days ahead, like how they should addressed each other now, that they can keep in contact, joking about making their own shows. especially yewon since we know she's more open with her words than minsuk.

i do feel like their departure is link to the change of PD. cause with that unaired scene, we know they had alot of material but still pushing the end sooner than later.

*sigh, it's hard whenever the things you loved comes to an end. with something i watched,  i think i only feel like this with brave couple, and one or two dramas. and now with ohye. it feels like something heavy burdening my hearts.

Thank you OHYE couple, and thank you all OHYEYERS, i won't hoping for much but for them and all of us to stay in good terms. and it didn't matter to me either they end up together or not, cause this 9 months been a hell of a ride that i'd always remember. wish you all the best.

*I really need to finished my subs now. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for @ruken for all those lightning speed links

Thanks for @ohyelovers and @susantie09_stv for all the information you provide us

Thanks for @miri13 and all that help translating when subs is hard to came by (sorry i can't remember all of you)

Thanks for @8mm8 @phoenixcv @dinaz @afrinaalwi @heartoppaya and all other ohyeyers for all those discussion we had

It won't be my last post here though as we still had the valentine event. and even after that i think i'd still check in from time to time to see if something new came up.

I cried so much I really could not get by watching this..So I think that  them being emotional may clarify that they might not take this relationship further. I really hoped so but I am not sure. I mean if they were going to date they would not be as this emotional. Well, I am really hope they could be good friends after this too. It would be nice and I hope Yewon knows that their is someone out there for her and she will be a great mother and wife. Same goes for Minsuk

15 minutes ago, phoenixcv said:

I cried so much I really could not get by watching this..So I think that  them being emotional may clarify that they might not take this relationship further. I really hoped so but I am not sure. I mean if they were going to date they would not be as this emotional. Well, I am really hope they could be good friends after this too. It would be nice and I hope Yewon knows that their is someone out there for her and she will be a great mother and wife. Same goes for Minsuk

as of the last episode? nope at that time i'm not sure if they're dating. as for being emotional? ofcourse they would, they've spend 9 months together, though vitually, as husband and wife. sure they could still contact each other but it wouldn't be the same. facing those uncertainty might make them fell like it's really the end of their virtual marriage, it's like getiing back to the first episode to that awkward moment. if anything, i could only see them being emotional as a good thing, it shows how precious these 9 months been for them both.

they always said that love is timing, and as much as i want them to be together, i don't think starting immidiately after wgm ends would be good for them. i really think they need a cool off time to discuss and really see how they feel. as long as they keep in contact would be enough. they had 100 days to think about it anyway (hawaii, LOL). i just hope that they didn't lose their timing if they really want to be together.

4 hours ago, t4ol33 said:

just finished watching this with subs. been delaying it since yesterday since i really don't want to see them ending their virtual marriage.

such a bitter-sweet moment. it's heart breaking to realize i won't be having my dose of ohye in my weekends anymore. :bawling:

it does seemed a bit different than usual ending (or it's just my shippers mind playing tricks on me) maybe because they keep talking about it. about they would end their virtual marriage, seeing back to their past 9 months, and most of all talking about the days ahead, like how they should addressed each other now, that they can keep in contact, joking about making their own shows. especially yewon since we know she's more open with her words than minsuk.

i do feel like their departure is link to the change of PD. cause with that unaired scene, we know they had alot of material but still pushing the end sooner than later.

*sigh, it's hard whenever the things you loved comes to an end. with something i watched,  i think i only feel like this with brave couple, and one or two dramas. and now with ohye. it feels like something heavy burdening my hearts.

Thank you OHYE couple, and thank you all OHYEYERS, i won't hoping for much but for them and all of us to stay in good terms. and it didn't matter to me either they end up together or not, cause this 9 months been a hell of a ride that i'd always remember. wish you all the best.

*I really need to finished my subs now. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for @ruken for all those lightning speed links

Thanks for @ohyelovers and @susantie09_stv for all the information you provide us

Thanks for @miri13 and all that help translating when subs is hard to came by (sorry i can't remember all of you)

Thanks for @8mm8 @phoenixcv @dinaz @afrinaalwi @heartoppaya and all other ohyeyers for all those discussion we had

It won't be my last post here though as we still had the valentine event. and even after that i think i'd still check in from time to time to see if something new came up.

tqsm for mentioning my name here...and tqsm to you too....let hug each other and pray for their happiness...:heart:i need to to comfort myself for not seeing them on wgm anymore hope to see them in other tv programs/dramas/movies....ohyeyers fighting!!!

Image result for fujii mina   Image result for fujii mina

hongmina last day filming on 2013...and they're back together again on HAPPY TOGETHER /2015....both of them said they still had a feeling towadrs each other but never sharing pic or what ever as a couple and never , never declared them as a couple....their shippers still keep supporting them until now as an individuals and pray that one day they will be together as a real couple ....fighting hongmina!!!!!

Image result for kang ye won   Image result for kang ye won

ohye and ohyeyers fighting!!!!!!!!!!! till the end!!!!!!!!

I'M ONLY ROOTING FOR THESE COUPLES.....

Their wish of acting together came true.. Thou only MS act as cameo, and YW as main heroin in Love Clinic....  

They r the most realistic n open minded couple in WGM.. surely they will hv THE TALK on their future n relationship...

Thank you OMS & KYW for showing us fanz what it means to trust n understand ones partner n give hope to those who once fail in their love story...

p/s: the ticket to hawaii valid till end of May 2016... N seem like MS hv happy smiling face when knowing they both be gone alone there.. :wub::wub::wub:

Well, I just get to watch the subbed episode, and all I can say is wow, it's here folks, the OhYeah couple will no longer be on WGM starting next week.  However, I like how classy the last episode is: the normal date (with managers though...), the interviews, the surprise final mission card, really topnotch stuff.

Now, the choice is in their hands, it's theirs and only theirs alone to make; as a fan, I have nothing but to wish them happiness which ever path they may choose to take. 

Thank you Oh Min Suk and Kang Ye Won.

my hearts broke into pieces when

1. i watched their last BRI  yewon really cried until her face become red and when she received the ticket  she seems really appreciates the ticket ...and on minsuk BRI he mentioned that he felt regret for not going to Haiwaii with yewon after that they gave him the ticket ...so i hope both of them  will having talk  about going to Haiwaii ...might be at their wrap party with ex-wgm's pd they talked bout it...i think the pd is also their shipper hehe that's why she asked wgm to give them the tickets...

Image result for kang ye won   Image result for kang ye won

Archived