[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

WooJoo and their doggies! :P :lol:

and that is all! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Their doggies look like the same breed doesn't it?? :phew:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chingu @icemaid I don't know much about dogs but I will say yes! :phew: Once a week, they meet secretly! Their dogs! :lol:

chingu @icemaid I don't know much about dogs but I will say yes! :phew: Once a week, they meet secretly! Their dogs! :lol:

:lol: :lol: @agdr03 you so damn funny! I can't stop laughing.....Thank you I needed that! :D

:lol: :lol: @agdr03 you so damn funny! I can't stop laughing.....Thank you I needed that! :D

Your welcome chingu! :D It sounded romantic didn't it? :lol: We just wish that their owner's meet in secret too ;)

@vvan23 I am like @agdr03 don't know much about dogs but they do look alike right? :)

Here's Oppa getting warm & cozy with his leading lady during rehearsal for the coming musical. :phew:

Photo from yeonseok_thfanscredit: yeonseok_thfans

No oppa... Me with a delusional thinking Still cannot accept oppa with other Lady:crazy::(. Ottoke.. 

@vvan23 I am like @agdr03 don't know much about dogs but they do look alike right? :)

Here's Oppa getting warm & cozy with his leading lady during rehearsal for the coming musical. :phew:

credit: yeonseok_thfans

No oppa... Me with a delusional thinking Still cannot accept oppa with other Lady:crazy::(. Ottoke.. 

Is hard right?:crazy: But we have to accept it because both Oppa and Sora are actors.:)

Well, as long as their doggies continue with their puppy love...... :D:lol:

Archived