[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sora looking great at Canon Event. :wub:                                                                meto11

YeonSo in red! :phew:

Mr Red Ears & Miss Red Lips. ;) :lol:

Photo from warmy_japanese

credit: warmy_japanese

YYS oppa posing infront of his musical poster. :w00t:                                                  Will Sora attend oppa's musical?? :phew:

Photo from yoo_yeonseok             Photo from warmy_japanese

YYS oppa is funny to pick the rose:DSigh... I wish I can go to watch oppa musical. My timing to go to Korea is not right. I only will visit Korea next year April. 

YYS oppa is funny to pick the rose:DSigh... I wish I can go to watch oppa musical. My timing to go to Korea is not right. I only will visit Korea next year April. 

But Spring is a nice time to visit Korea. :D

Don't forget to drop by LUA and be our spy! :w00t:

See whether you can catch hold of the owner hanging out with someone familiar.......;) :lol:

But Spring is a nice time to visit Korea. :D

Don't forget to drop by LUA and be our spy! :w00t:

See whether you can catch hold of the owner hanging out with someone familiar.......;) :lol:

I pray for that to happen^_^

hello YeonSo shipper's! :)

I looooooove that pic by warmy_Japanese! :wub:

We need to know when Unnie will visit Oppa's lounge. It looked so warm & cozy! ;) 

Congratulations to Unnie for being voted Best Female Model for 2015 and to Oppa for the opening of his Lua Lounge! :wub:

Archived