[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Imagine" if Kang Sora and Yoo Yeon Seok could work together in a sageuk in future.:D

"You may say I am a dreamer but I am not the only one........" :phew:

OOOOOHHHH bring on a YeonSo sageuk! please drama Gods! :w00t:

If there's a chance for them to work together again I will settle for anything!!! Me desperado! :lol:

"Imagine" if Kang Sora and Yoo Yeon Seok could work together in a sageuk in future.:D

"You may say I am a dreamer but I am not the only one........" :phew:

OOOOOHHHH bring on a YeonSo sageuk! please drama Gods! :w00t:

If there's a chance for them to work together again I will settle for anything!!! Me desperado! :lol:

this is pretty much what we've become and will settle for! ANYTHING AS LONG AS THEY CAN BE TOGETHER AGAIN!!!!  :wub::lol:

credit:everythingyys

Sora & YYS oppa at their respective fansign event (Kellogg's & Trugen) - different time,  different place but similar expression! :P :lol:

squeeeeeeeel!   I love it when YeonSo shipper's can connect things like this!   :wub:     thanks @icemaid   ;)

by the way, Oppa was wearing a coat at his Trugen event right and I just noticed that it is similar to what GW wears in WaC, that is the collar is high. It reminded me of Prince GW! :wub::phew:

edited to add: chingu! look! look at his picture that you posted! :D see the coat?

I saw that @agdr03,  I miss our Prince. :phew::)

Trugen made a good decision by choosing oppa as their model. Their partnership is excellent. :rolleyes:

credit:everythingyys

Sora & YYS oppa at their respective fansign event (Kellogg's & Trugen) - different time,  different place but similar expression! :P :lol:

squeeeeeeeel!   I love it when YeonSo shipper's can connect things like this!   :wub:     thanks @icemaid   ;)

by the way, Oppa was wearing a coat at his Trugen event right and I just noticed that it is similar to what GW wears in WaC, that is the collar is high. It reminded me of Prince GW! :wub::phew:

edited to add: chingu! look! look at his picture that you posted! :D see the coat?

I saw that @agdr03,  I miss our Prince. :phew::)

Trugen made a good decision by choosing oppa as their model. Their partnership is excellent. :rolleyes:

I wish Sora and YYS oppa can do a CF together  - any label, brand or product will do.

Maybe cooking utensils, kitchen appliances since they were running a restaurant as WooJoo. :D

Archived