[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[VID] Yoo Yeon Seok 's interview on KBS Entertainment Weekly for Le Passe-Muraille Musical.

cr: 유연석닷컴

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoo Yeon Seok mini interview by PlayDB for musical Le Passe-Muraille

video link: http://www.playdb.co.kr/magazine/MovieView.asp?sReqPlayNo=83103&sReqKind=017008&sReqMediaNo=62802&Page=1

CUekKnMU8AAKnW5.jpgCUekLUGU8AAK4rH.jpgCUekLkRU8AAofCg.jpg

CUekOyCVAAAefzS.jpgCUekO6nVAAA_uPH.jpg

source: http://www.playdb.co.kr/magazine/magazine_temp_view.asp?kindno=1&no=513&page=1 

@pandalover1 thank you for posting the video. Miss Oppa! When can we see him on the small screen again?

Those pictures of Oppa attending movie VIP premiere, he look different.....

Did he put on weight or is it the hairstyle or what?...... hmm.

I think his hairstyle made him look different. His hairstyle can change his appearance. 

He went to every event. I'm wondering how he managed his time  with his hectic schedule. Oppa,  take care of your precious body. 

This was posted in IG few days ago.. kekeke Sora seems to be serious about doing action to the extend of picking up boxing. Wonder if oppa influenced her, since he did boxing too. :D:D 

Really, oppa did boxing too! :D

Would love to see a match-up between the two! B) 

I miss you all YeonSo shipper's!!! :)

how are you? When is Sora going to watch her Oppa's musical? :phew: :wub: 

Sora's Pandora ad is gorgeous! soooooooooooo beautiful!

Meanwhile Oppa! I'm very proud of you! I see clips and vids of your musical in IG and you sounded awesome! Keep it up! Fighting!

Meanwhile Oppa! I'm very proud of you! I see clips and vids of your musical in IG and you sounded awesome! Keep it up! Fighting!

Hi sweetie! Where have you been? :)

Yeah Oppa really surprises me with his talent. B)

Hi sweetie! Where have you been? :)

Yeah Oppa really surprises me with his talent. B)

hi chingu! :) to be honest I really got scared of the virus the other day so I did not come and waited a bit :lol: anyway I would love to watch Oppa given the chance. you have to admire him in really putting 101% in everything that he does. that goes to Sora too :) I am waiting for a pic of Sora with the poster of Oppa's musical :phew::D

Archived