[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoo Yeon-seok holds fan autograph signing event at the black noodles museum

Nongshim held Yoo Yeon-seok's autograph signing session in front of the Black Noodle Museum in Chinatown, Incheon. This event was held to celebrate the entry of Zzawang into the Black Noodle Museum and to return the favor to the consumers. Fans crowded around the museum for the event and despite his busy schedule, Yoo Yeon-seok made eye contact with each of his fans and gave them hugs.

Zzawang is the hottest selling item in the instant noodle industry at the moment. It recorded an accumulated sales of 65 billion dollars in just 5 months and is expected to reach 100 billion won by the end of the year.

Nongshim officials say, "Zzawang's chewy noodles and the salty but sweet taste of the sauce is what keeps it going. The product is rewriting the history of black noodles".

Source : www.topstarnews.net/d...

Copy & paste guideline for this article

http://www.hancinema.net/yoo-yeon-seok-holds-fan-autograph-signing-event-at-the-black-noodles-museum-88097.html

OMG! YYS Oppa can sing so well! :w00t:  So happy he is doing a musical. Sora you must go & catch it! ;)

The beauty of musicals. :wub: 

omo omo... uri oppa sang really well isn't he @icemaid?.. i'm so proud of him... wish i lives in south korea so that i can watch oppa's musical..... 

annyeong YeonSo shipper's :)

miss this thread! missing YeonSo as usual!

Oppa is perfect for his musical debut! I really wish Sora will watch this, otherwise there goes my Christmas wish for them! It shouldn't cause a commotion if the two of them are seen together after Sora watches Oppa's musical. Right?  :D:wub::P

annyeong YeonSo shipper's :)

miss this thread! missing YeonSo as usual!

Oppa is perfect for his musical debut! I really wish Sora will watch this, otherwise there goes my Christmas wish for them! It shouldn't cause a commotion if the two of them are seen together after Sora watches Oppa's musical. Right?  :D:wub::P

I'll super happy if that happen chingu:D. We will fly to the moon together :wub::D

OMG! YYS Oppa can sing so well! :w00t:  So happy he is doing a musical. Sora you must go & catch it! ;)

The beauty of musicals. :wub: 

omo omo... uri oppa sang really well isn't he @icemaid?.. i'm so proud of him... wish i lives in south korea so that i can watch oppa's musical..... 

It's my wish too chingu to go to oppa first musical. Hope for oppa next musical, we are able to go there. Maybe, in a group together^_^ leads by our president  @agdr03:P

annyeong YeonSo shipper's !

I miss you all and YeonSo of course! :) I hope everyone is good wherever they are.

@vvan23    getting together with the other YeonSo shipper will be a dream come true but just to make it clear, I'm not the leader here :D :P I am just a loyal shipper ;)

Yoo Yeon Seok's Le Passe-Muraille Musical Practice

Kang Sora Joins Rain in 2016 K-drama Goodbye My Beloved One

Posted on November 13, 2015 by ockoala
mata1.jpg

This is most excellent casting news, and certainly is a step in the right direction for me in setting the stage for Rain to comeback in a drama worth his while. Kang Sorahas been confirmed as his leading lady in upcoming 2016 drama Goodbye My Beloved One. It’s the K-drama adaptation of a well known Japanese novel about a deceased man who gets a second chance soul swap to finish some unfinished business.

It’s nothing novel or groundbreaking in narrative conceit, but at least hews close to the warm and fuzzy humanistic story than trying for makjang lures. I already thought Rain chose wisely when he was confirmed for this drama’s leading man, but to have Kang Sora join him feels like an extra layer of validating. She is a fantastic leading actress even if I’ve loved and hated some of her past roles equally, but always she’s never been anything but a very charismatic onscreen presence for me. I totally approve of her being Rain’s leading lady!

mata.jpg

I feel like Rain and Kang Sora share the same trait in that their acting talents live and die by the characters each is saddled with. They can’t transcend a poorly written character, as evidenced by Dr. Stranger and My Lovely Girl, but in the right role such as Misaeng and Sang Doo, Let’s Go to School, they are phenomenal. I’m actually highly optimistic about this one.

cr: koalasplayground 

Actress Kang So Ra and Rain are reported to be starring opposite each other in the upcoming drama 'Hello My Precious Person'.
Rain-kang-so-ra_1447408356_af_org.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/kang-so-ra-and-rain-to-possibly-play-romantic-interests-in-upcoming-sbs-drama

The SBS drama marks Kang So Ra's return to the drama world, and this is also the first time that she and Rain will be working together. An insider revealed that Kang So Ra decided on the romantic comedy after considering multiple comeback dramas.

'Hello My Precious Person' is based on the Japanese Novel 'Seven Days of Manager Tsubakiyama', which tells the story of a middle-aged salaryman who passes and is given the chance to be a beautiful woman for a few precious days.

Actor Kim Soo Ro is said to be playing the salaryman, who'll be living in Kang So Ra's beautiful body. 

The drama is scheduled to air early next year. 

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/13/rain-and-kang-sora-casted-for-romantic-comedy-drama/

Rain and Kang Sora Cast for Romantic Comedy Drama

Actors Rain and Kang Sora have chosen “Hello My Precious Person” (working title) as their comeback drama.

A drama insider revealed, “Kang Sora, who had been deliberating over her comeback project, has chosen ‘Hello My Precious Person’ and is currently preparing for it. You can look forward to her cheerful romantic comedy with Rain.”

The drama will be based on the Japanese novel “Tsubakiyama Kacho no Nanoka-kan” which translates to “Seven Days of Manager Tsubakiyama.” The novel tells the tale of a middle-aged salaryman who dies, but is given the opportunity to live in the body of a beautiful woman for a few days.

Actor Kim Soo Ro is currently being favored to portray the manager who will be possessing Kang Sora’s body. Looks like viewers can not only look forward to the chemistry between leads Kang Sora and Rain, but also the comedic antics of Kim Soo Ro.

The scriptwriter will be No Hye Young, who has previously worked for movies “Singles” and “200 Pound Beauty.” As for the director, Shin Yoon Sub of “Rooftop Prince” and “Ugly Alert” will be directing.

The drama is scheduled to broadcast in March of next year.

Does the drama sound enticing to you?

Source (1)

Kang So Ra joins Rain for upcoming drama Hello My Precious Person

4be936a8-baf1-4c4f-ad23-961ba14c0258.png

It looks like Kang So Ra and Rain will be costars for the upcoming SBS series Hello My Precious Person (working title; previously called Goodbye My Beloved), an adaptation of the Japanese novel Mr. Tsubakiyama’s Seven Days (Tsubakiyama Kacho no Nanokakan) by Asada Jiro.

A representative from Kang So Ra's agency made the following statement about her participation: "Kang Sora has been thinking a lot about what her next project would be, and she chose Hello My Precious Person. Everyone can look forward to this romantic comedy with Rain." 

The story follows a workaholic store manager who dies on the job. He is granted seven days to possess another body and wrap up his business on earth. While the initial reports on the series indicated that the manager would enter Rain's body, this latest casting news clarifies that the drama will actually follow the plot of the original novel, where he possesses a beautiful twenty-something-year-old woman (Kang So Ra). Even better for the K-drama hijinks!

Kim Soo Ro (A Gentleman's Dignity) is in talks to play the salaryman who wreaks havoc on Kang So Ra's life when he takes over her body.

What do you think of a Kang So Ra/ Rain pairing? Some of you may recall that Rain originally considered the lead role opposite Kang So Ra in Jeju Island Gatsby, so people who were disappointed when he dropped out back then should be happy to see the two together now!

Hello My Precious Person is currently scheduled for a March release on SBS.

source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/kang-so-ra-joins-rain-for-upcoming-drama-hello-my-precious-person/

WooJoo and their doggies! :P :lol:

and that is all! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Archived