[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

2 hours ago, musangsi13 said:

i'm a silent shipper of this couple for quite some time now and how i cried (and crying still) on their last WGM episode so it's kinda sad for me not hearing any news of interaction after their stint in the show ended. so imagine how happy i am seeing this fancam videos of the bbyu couple talking to each other after! thanks for sharing guys!:blush:

here's to hoping future projects for the two of them in the future...:heart:

some other couple (top fave couple wgm like solim and gong seung yeon+jonghyun paired in drama,hope there will be future project of them

• Like 1

@ChunSungImi know right???!!! you see i'm also a shipper of Lee JongHyun and Gong Seung Yeon after WGM (i'm a sucker for sweet couples like them, like SungJoy is) so i was really happy when i've confirmedd that they have a new drama coming up. it's like a wish granted, an answered prayer even. that's why i am not losing hope that our bbyu couple will also have a project together after WGM. i just don't want for this ship to end as well.:wub:

18 hours ago, musangsi13 said:

@ChunSungImi know right???!!! you see i'm also a shipper of Lee JongHyun and Gong Seung Yeon after WGM (i'm a sucker for sweet couples like them, like SungJoy is) so i was really happy when i've confirmedd that they have a new drama coming up. it's like a wish granted, an answered prayer even. that's why i am not losing hope that our bbyu couple will also have a project together after WGM. i just don't want for this ship to end as well.:wub:

seems that they are in good term after watch that fancam,even though joy said she never contact sungjae after the show

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Are the shippers for these two wonderful kids still on? I just watched them recently tho' it's late but I really find these two-Sungjae & Joy in a perfect chemistry-Real pure & innocent being & both willing to wait till time comes that they are ready to get involved deeply. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw this.

BTOB's Sungjae received a special message from his former on-screen wife Joy.

On the August 7 airing of MBC's 'Oppa Thoughts', actress Park Si Yeon, Sungjae, and Eunkwang joined as the guest. 

During the show, the MCs startled Sungjae by revealing they have a special message from his ''ex-girlfriend." A mysterious girl and the back of her head then appeared on the screen and said, "I'm close oppa-dongsaeng with Sungjae. When I first started going on variety shows and didn't know what to do, oppa told me, 'You're a person with your own unique vibe. Don't try hard to impress everyone.' He's only one year older than me but he acted like such an oppa. I thought it was cute."

At first, Sungjae seemed like he had no clue who the mysterious ''ex-girlfriend' was but soon showed signs of recognition. 

The ''ex-girlfriend'' then revealed to be his former 'We Got Married' wife Joy. She greeted Sungjae with a smile and said, "Our on-screen marriage has ended in the past but I'm always cheering you on in my heart. Let's stay close. Fighting."

After watching the special clip, Sungjae talked about the advice he gave to Joy and commented, "I think I wanted to share a lot since I've experienced variety shows first after 3-4 years of my debut. It ('We Got Married') was during when Joy was busy so she was having a hard time mentally so I often said, 'Joy, you can't be tired like that already. You have to be a pro.''' He showed some signs of regret on his cringy advice and said, "I don't know why I was like that..."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/red-velvets-joy-surprises-sungjae-as-an-ex-girlfriend-on-oppa-thoughts

This is an edit/combined clip made by fans, not really they spoke together. But it looks good.

6 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Just saw this.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/red-velvets-joy-surprises-sungjae-as-an-ex-girlfriend-on-oppa-thoughts

This is an edit/combined clip made by fans, not really they spoke together. But it looks good.

saw these excerpt clips from Sungjae's Oppa Thinking guesting wherein Joy surprised her with a video greet this morning from bbyu shippers i followed on Instagram and boy that really made my day! this only goes to show that our ship is sailing guys, let's just keep the faith for these babies.♥♥♥

Sidetrack abit.

About Sung Jae....lately he collaborated with fellow Cube trainee Yoo Seon Ho (Produce 101 S2) on some travel ads. They even went on overseas trip and did some webcam clips. This one really cute....sorry, it's blurry and no sub. But at 2:10...they were talking about being friendly and having nickname for each other. Seon Ho called Sung Jae "Dei Dei" a few times...in the cutest way. I read somewhere it's the "Jae" from Sung Jae, said in a "dialect" way, repeated twice.

And Seon Ho is known for "collecting" "hyungs"....haha...he's very young at 15....Sung Jae is 22, the youngest in BTOB....but here he is the hyung.

They do look abit alike.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

KMF music event dated 1 Oct 2017. 

Sungjae sort of frozen when Red Velvet song started...then secretly smiled (some said it's Joy's part)....and after the left guy danced, then the girl asked him too....he got even more frozen....until he realised he's supposed to promote and dance to Apink's song. 

* well, i read some of the youtube comments strongly dis-encouraged any shipping b'cos both are idols and their companies won't allow dating. So perhaps he hesitated to dance along to avoid any rumor....but his awkward reaction also said alot...haha.

But still....even if they don't interact...it's sweet to hope that the 2 have fond memories of each other...and such reactions are precious to spot once a while.

Btw Sungjae was in Singapore end of Sept performing outdoor Orchard rd. Among the several korean songs, he also sang a chinese song which surprised many people with his pronunciation.

His recent instagram live clip...where he was abit drunk and expressed his love for his fans - Melody.

i

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Everyone! Just want to share my Sungjoy vid and fanfic kekeke

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1316663/1

Sungjoy Fanfic - Tell Me

“Sooyoung-ah,” Both his hands rubbed her arms. He noticed he was wearing her pajama and a night robe. “What’s wrong?”

Joy just looked up at him, calming down her sobs as she let the words out her trembling mouth, “I missed you, it was hard.”

His eyes quivered. “That ‘s…” It was his song.

Tell me that you missed me

Tell me how it was so hard

That you didn’t know it’d hurt this much

The world just seemed to stop.

Most of the clip was during the recent Golden Disc Awards....think they were seated not too far away and at one time even on stage together though not side by side. Sungjae sometimes hard to spot b'cos standing behind members. The last part event I'm not sure what is it...but video title indicated should be in 2018 too.

Ok, maybe i won't say for sure if he's really looking at her....but still, it's exciting to think they are nearby each other...haha. The very 1st scene...Joy was clapping so hard.

And both BTOB and Red Velvet would be at the upcoming Idol Star Athletics Championships, filming mid jan, to be shown in feb.

Btw...Peniel's hair is growing back..haha.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

They met on latest ep of Sugarman on 15 Apr. Well, they sat at separate tables.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/15/got-married-couple-btobs-yook-sungjae-red-velvets-joy-reunite-sugar-man-2/

While introducing the members, Park Na Rae called Yook Sungjae “Joy’s former husband.” Yoo Jae Suk asked if it had been a while since they’d last met, and Yook Sungjae had everyone laughing when he said, “We never met after that [the show].” He went on to add, “It was because we were both very busy, and it became difficult to stay in contact.”

Yook Sungjae and Joy were both asked to describe each other since they had gotten to know each other through “We Got Married.” Yook Sungjae had nothing but good things to say about Joy as he said, “She’s very innocent and in tune with her emotions. She’s an honest person, and has a childlike innocence about her.” Joy reciprocated as she said, “He’s very mature, and he was someone who guided me very well.”

Yoo Jae Suk teased the two when he said, “That’s not what she said in the waiting room. She called him a weirdo.” Joy got flustered and Park Na Rae explained, “It’s because Yook Sung Jae’s nickname is ‘Yook Jal Ddo,’ which means ‘Yook Sungjae, Handsome Weirdo.'”

Probably a full subbed version will be available soon.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...