[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

@Rena-_-, If laughter is the best medicine, I consider SungJoy as a medicine. Like you, I had a hearty laugh with this episode. Enjoyed much Joy's innocence while massaging her oppa SJ.She massaged him as best as she could. She never bothered even if some of the routines were awkward. haha (laughing at the thought of it) Joy-ahhh, I know you just wanted to take advantage of the situation to tease your husband. keke

@LaveLyShai, you're welcome :) Happy to share anything about SungJoy. Yeah, MBC, you're the best!

• Like 1

:bawling::bawling::bawling: I thought it would be calm after the storm of rumours last month, been assured that they will stay till June, and now THIS?!!!! Since there is no filming sighting after the uniform date, so i guess we will only get that date episode(s?) and then the Bbyu final... :confounded::confounded: so, 2-3 eps left?! And they are SO adorable and comfortable in the last eps, GAH, it makes it even  more painful :bawling:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LavelyShai said:

WGM confirmed their departure, but the date hasn't been decided. I think at least mid-May if they don't make it to June. 

Oh no, speechless. Looking forward to it. Hope its not a simple goodbye episode. :frown:

Not sure if this is an unaired clip.Come across of it now. Bbyu listening to their song and their reactions while listening. Wish it has subtitles. 

cr: MBCEntertainment and Youtube 

• Like 1

Guest AlexMao

Does it really surprise anyone that their time is coming to a close? Just as we heard rumors about Solar & Eric Nam we were hearing about a second couple being considered/approached to replace these two. I would have preferred it be the other couple but I suppose like all other couples on the show they all have a finite amount of time before their schedules become so hectic that continuing is just too difficult.

Now how likely is it we see Sung Jae "step up" and be more forthright in his affection of Joy ,,, we've been so darn close to a proper kiss it's frustrating/maddening every time we edge closer to it and then "NG" :dissapointed:

Yeah, its not the goodbye hug yet but somehow I feel like crying when I see it. How sad that their virtual marriage would end pretty soon. Hope they keep in touch, stay as friends and work together in the future :) Enjoyed much shipping SungJoy and I'll keep watching their episodes because its cute, delightful and enjoyable.  

• Like 3

@khaiden, haven't watched the latest epi yet but occupied myself with Twitter updates. Yeah, I've read an update about that. I'll watch it later. Btw, here's the full raw version of today's epi. Enjoy guys...

cr: Red Velvet KHJ/SungJoyfamily @Twitter

• Like 3

Wondering what program they performed their duet? I don't see the presence of crowd around them. Is it just the two of them. Looking at their smiles, its the smile of two ppl being in love. keke Anyway, sharing with you guys MBC's Preview Photos for next week's epi. 

cr: Red Velvet Joy (Twitter) and MBC

ChSMTreU0AEFoZI_zpsyw20a9jh.jpg

ChSMTofUoAA2l8P_zpsgcgmci3g.jpgChSMTosUgAATLhO_zpsn48xyzp9.jpgChSMToSUcAEXEWn_zpsijfpk8mu.jpg

Sharing next week's preview. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, khaiden said:

i really love this latest episode of bbyu couple,,,especially the exchange of i love you's,,,,,omg,,,,,literally clapping and rolling on the floor cos of the feels,,,,omg,,,,,,,!!!

Sungjae kept teasing her by saying "that man". Joy then regretted what she did. She said to him that she told that story without any purpose of making him jealous then he said Im indeed not jealous. 
Joy asked him "Do you like me?"
Sungjae : Yes
Joy: But why arent you jealous?"
Sungjae: because you like me too
Joy: Then hug me ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

today eps uniform date is so sweet.joyyyyyyy really like sungjae so much