[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

Just gonna put a few fancams of last night dream concert, the 'what happened', the 'why', and the rest of the story i will leave them to your imagination :P

Joy is standing with RV members, curiously a beige-suited guy that was identified as Changsub was standing nearby, while no other BTOB members was nowhere in sight. Update: Was it just me that think Joy & Changsub standing side by side before SJ came in below fancam? looking from other angles, there are quite some distance between them, more than 10 feets away i believe. 

At one point, Changsub started to look around him, whom he might looking for? this below fancam explain it...

Then with SungJae in tow, ChangJae was heading backstage and their position was just strategically behind Joy. Update: From another fancam, Changsub actually looks like he intended to walk past RV , but EXO guys came from the other side, so he had to make way for them and it also made him stuck behind Joy)

(below is actually Chanyeol fan's fancams) :P

There is missing part that we still couldnt find yet, but nearing the entrance to the backstage, Joy is happily dancing with Changsub on her side, while Sungjae had fun with his friend

That missing part is the part which i am most curious about now, like how SJ behave when Changsub shifted to be beside Joy and all. lol.

Also, i love it how Bbyu fans found these moments from fancams of unassumed fans of other idols :phew: hahahaha

• Like 3

so,,,who says after wgm,,,there is no sungjoy anymore?heehhee,,,,dream concert is a good thing for bbyu shippers yesterday,,,,unlike when there on gayo music festival,,,theyre so far away with each other,,,but now,,,,ohh just a centimeter away,,,heheh,,changsub is the bridge,,,ehehehe

• Like 1

Annyeong JaeFulJoys!

hello all, thanks for updating Bbyu's thread. 

SJ and Joy sightings at 2016 Dream Concert

13346631_1608293879498540_66966305318472

13322196_1608293892831872_28599346247275
13333013_1608286572832604_37895526853835

Spoiler

13322060_1171497719569024_73703929645848

13339527_1608053189522609_50370353510884

13339527_1608053189522609_50370353510884

cr: owner of the pics/as labelled

• Like 3

Hello everyone! I've been a silent lurker here since Bbyu's first episode but I thought I'll just delurk for a bit. :)

Just saw a Youtube video of the fancams compilations. I wish they would have the chance to interact more freely though. But something is better than nothing. ;)

*video credit to the owner.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my heart, Sungjae going near Joy! So near but so far. Why aren't they talking? I bet Joy felt her heart beat so fast having her oppa near. Sungjae is pursuing Joy! He was so casual about it but why do you go all the way from the other side, Sungjae-ah. So bold. Changsub be match making them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FttbYnn04JY

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You guys still alive here? ^^ 

and I'm like the all caps comment here: WHERE IS SUNGJAE?

where is that boy! They are already talking and it's his chance to camouflage and talk to her as well!

But then

I guess he wants a moment of his own kekeke

Joy talking to BTOB, Sungjae approaching Red Velvet.Oh you two are cuties!

update: here are the missing better parts!

• Like 4

i'm a silent shipper of this couple for quite some time now and how i cried (and crying still) on their last WGM episode so it's kinda sad for me not hearing any news of interaction after their stint in the show ended. so imagine how happy i am seeing this fancam videos of the bbyu couple talking to each other after! thanks for sharing guys!:blush:

here's to hoping future projects for the two of them in the future...:heart:

• Like 1