[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

23 minutes ago, LavelyShai said:

We knew this was coming, but really MBC? You make their last episode celebrating Sungjae's birthday? Then to announce it a day before? Wth?? They didn't even confirm the next couple, which is just strange. 

Initially MBC said nothing was set, but they'd usually confirm the next couple & the final episode would be at least 1-2 weeks away. 

I'm so mad right now. *Wendy*:angry:

• Like 1

Glad to see this Pann Article filled with thousands of positive upvotes for Bbyu --> http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2016/05/naver-yook-sungjaejoy-wgm-break-up-on.html?m=1 

201605060753779716_572bcef438403_99_2016

The last cap though :tears:...

I like watching them sing to each other and all, but i hope they will have a casual closure conversation too, something more down to earth, and more like 'them'.... With the side of teasing each other amidst the tears and promise to remain friends... *sigh* guess i have to shop a few boxes of tissue for tomorrow :tears: 

• Like 2

hello ~

we are finally here huh, counting down to the very last episode :')

first of all, its a relieve these two will end their part with no 'scandal', its a slow step but i could see kor public received them well in the end.

i dont know how to feel tomorrow to be honest.. i went from curious phase abt this couple, to ship them hard, annoyed by the shippers, annoyed by sungjae fans (well bcs im a joy stan), stop being their shipper, to smiling motherly at them again.. i never missed a single eps of bbyu. deep down i know i cherish this couple so much 

what irked me a bit is no new couple announced..? and i feel like mbc/wgm team actually wanted to make bbyu couple last a bit longer but like what i read on sns, that cube pulled sungjae out from the show since he has some bigger projects ahead(?), so 2 weeks ago when they announced that bbyu will leave but dont know when and leave us with some uncertainity (and mbc suddenly: hey tmrw is the last ep! enjoy!) i guess they were still.. negotiating abt it. then maybe mbc/cube/sm thought, well they had enough..:mellow:

i just hope their farewell ep later would be heartwarming, and funny, and full of reminiscing, a happy one. with minimal tears pls i cant handle it lmao (i watched ohye couple farewell ep, i didnt even follow their eps, and cried) :confounded:

• Like 5

@yms, hello, saw on Twitter BtoB's full schedule from May-June, maybe that's one of the reasons SJ has to leave.  

Btw, saw this video today. Let's keep on supporting both of them. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, y-m-s said:

i just hope their farewell ep later would be heartwarming, and funny, and full of reminiscing, a happy one. with minimal tears pls i cant handle it lmao (i watched ohye couple farewell ep, i didnt even follow their eps, and cried) :confounded:

I found the farewell of the SiSo couple very stressing, Kwak Si-yang crying while they were sitting in the restaurant, and couldn't watch it to the end... :tears:

I hope, it's not as tearful!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, happychu said:

Btw MBC posted the WHOLE unedited version of last saturday episode, with English subs!! First time ever that I see MBC doing that for a WGM couple.

welll the byuu couple cuts from mbc entertaiment also subbed (cc),while i look another couple there is no cc button (there are cc button on another couple but subbed french not english)

• Like 1

annyeong bbyu couple lovers ,long time no see ^^

Sorry for sudden comment just now. yeah because it was the last so...T.T

first, thanks to @LavelyShai to made this forum, and for everyone who loved bbyu couple together. 

i've finished watching the last episode, even i don't have any idea what they said, but it feels like i broke up with my boyfriend. Joy make me cry as hell T.T good bye WGM...but i'll keep cheering for Red Velvet !

• Like 4

[We got Married4] 우리 결혼했어요 - Joy burst into a flood of tears 20160507

poor joy :(

[We got Married4] 우리 결혼했어요 - Sung Jae ♥ Joy The last genuine 20160507

they will be missed :)

• Like 4

*sigh* i'm back to say goodbye to you all for the last episode.. Thank you everyone who have been sharing the love for our Bbyu until this day. Some fans said there was no divorce card given to them and they have not returned the rings to WGM (which i can't remember if other couples had done this when they ended the marriage)... my delulu mind tells me that they may return to WGM some day if they are still single hopefully.. hehe

I really like Joy's gifts that she prepared for Sungjae. it's so meaningful both lemon medication (?) and bait reel. since Sungjae is really into fishing at the moment, this bait reel will really remind him of Joy. whenever she cried i also cried and felt really sorry for he too. when Sungjae sang this Hug Me to her and she hugged him... gosh it's the moment that i burst into tears again.

but there's one thing missing from our Bbyu... I hoped they would kiss but until the last episode we can't see even a Bbo Bbo. well, it's " Young Love" i try to understand it that way :grin:

• Like 4

Guest aivzthegreat

From outsider's POV, I really think that Joy is the one who's more into this relationship. Her tears won't lie. It will be hard having comfortable friendship outside the show since they are both idols who needs to protect their images from fans. Harsh but sad truth. But let's all hope for the best. :)

I've been watching the last few episodes of SungJoy this past few months, and for the first time after Solim's departure, it makes me look forward for new We Got Married episode because of them. They made a good long and memorable run.

Fighting SungJoy! :) 

Thanks for the laughter and feels <3

Sungjae's killer smile... I realized today, watching their last episode, that his smile is also there to hide his real feelings.

Whenever he's feeling emotive, he smiles a lot more... yeah.

Just look at his eyes, not his smile... he was actually fighting tears.

Thanks Sungjae, thanks Joy, for these 11 months of happiness while watching you. You made us smile.

Thanks also because you made something quite rare as well: I didn't hear about people in BTOB's fandom hating Joy, as it happens so easily when someone is paired in WGM with an idol. And Red Velvet & BTOB's fandoms learnt, mostly, to appreciate each other.

• Like 5

Woooow, MBC & WGM REALLY liked SungJoy.

WGM posted at least for now three unseen footages of the Byu couple, including a new edited version of their MBC ent. performance... (and the almost full song Joy sang for Sungjae, and the kitchen scene).

You can watch them there http://www.dailymotion.com/user/Red_Velvet_KHK/1 btw

• Like 4

We Got Married SungJae Joy Ep 45 ENGSUB

CR: KshowDaily.net

Good things come to an end. Seeing Joy cry like she did, that totally got me and had me welling up, I can say it had that effect on everyone. Although I would've wanted to see more from the episode, I was surprisingly satisfied with it. It really suit SungJoy: Joy's cheerful song for SungJae, her well-thought-of birthday presents, SungJae song that showed who he really was as a person, the sincerity of their final conversations, and them singing to "Young Love" and giving us somewhat of a happy goodbye.

Speaking of "Young Love", that was the first time I actually appreciated the song, as I saw how good they both sounded in their duet. Just like their WGM seniors Adam & YongSeo, I'm looking forward to their live performance. 

Finally, now that their WGM stint is over, I just can't help thinking that when they perform their respective group's songs (which are mainly love songs), will they think of each other? RV: uri dasi manna (let's meet again) BTOB: jakkuman jakkuman saenggagina (I keep thinking about her) Even if it's just passing thoughts, hopefully they will.

• Like 5