[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

This is one of the reasons why I avoid shipping WGM couples. I really become addicted and when its time they separate I feel they are breaking up with me as well. :bawling:

even though there were no eng subs earlier im already crying when i watched their recently upload clips. :bawling:

I really appreaciate MBC for uploading the behind the scenes and full ep with subs. Its like they're sad as well that BYUU couple left. I dont know the reason why they left abruptly but atleast they were given a proper goodbye episode. 

This is the first time I commented this long in a forum. Im a silent lurker but this couple affected me much since SoJiSub & Gong Hyo Jin. 

I really love BYUU and I will watch their episodes again from the beginning. 

To all of my co-shippers, thank you for providing updates about them and loving them. I hope we will continue to support them with their individual endeavors. 

BYUU COUPLE FIGHTING! :blush:

• Like 5

Goshhhh I can't believe MBC has just uploaded the director's cut of our Bbyu's last episode!! :heart:  It's more than 40-min long too. The subtitle is not yet added, but I think it's coming. Alright, I'm okay to continue my daily life now :blush: but it was hurt very much yesterday cus I couldn't sleep until 3 am :bawling:   Anyway, let's enjoy it guys!!

[We got Married4] 쀼의 마지막 콘서트 감독판 1/2 The Last Concert of Bbyu director's cut 1/2

[We got Married4] 쀼의 마지막 콘서트 감독판 2/2 The Last Concert of Bbyu director's cut 2/2

• Like 6

When I watched adam couple I said to myself that I shouldn't watch WGM because it hurts like hell when they end. But it is harder not to watch sungjoy and not to ship them. They are soooooo perfect with each other that's why I cried a lot. But I feel much better since I'm not alone who feels this way. Hope for more interactions between them even though their WGM stint is over. :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 1

why this is soooooooooo sad. Even this episode feels so sad for man like me. when joy cry when sungjae sing "hug me". i know that cry wasnt for entertain someone but from joy's heart. omg im touched by that scene :( 

i ship this couple since last year, episode by episode coloring my weeks with their charms and cuteness. maybe i ship this couple too much, i cry everytime i rerun this episode again omg :( 

i hope this couple will be like seohyun yonghwa :D:D:D 

omg too sad.....

• Like 2

It hurts me too much. I was always in love with SungJoy and sometimes I was also like Joy, wanted SungJae for little bit more expressive. I know it's his personality, but still I was always wishing he could say something sweet.

But this last episode, it makes my heart wrenched to know that Sung Jae's song is Hug me. He would have wanted it so bad and couldn't say it. Isn't it even harder and hurtful wanting to say but couldn't say. I'm like Joy, being so so sorry and regretful about that. He is too good at hiding his emotion, but his eyes still show so much sorrows and it made it even sadder. 

Joy also made me cry too much. She always seems like a carefree and outgoing girl, I know she is very sensible and sweet, but I didn't think she was being more extrovert than usual just to make Sung Jae happy. But it is true that after seeing Joy, Sung Jae has never told he likes older girl anymore. 

This is too much for my heart.

• Like 2

watched the cut,just want recap the bgm

[M/V] Cotton Factory (코튼 팩토리) - Your Birthday (너의 생일)

보아(BoA)_My Sweetie_뮤직비디오(MusicVideo)

윤하 (Younha) - 뜨겁게 나를 (Passionate to me) MV

*this song played after they blow the candle and joy suddenly sad

Jung joon-il - Hug me (K-indie) ENG

[MV] 육성재&조이 - 어린애(愛), Young Love - Bbyu (We got married)

• Like 1

Missing them already.

i found bbyu couple around end feb-early March 2016. Was browsing tv channels and saw wgm airing. At first i was like many dating show skeptics, thinking that these type of shows are so fake. looking at ohye and siso couple awkward interactions, i thought i was right(i grow to like siso couple later though). but then i was taken in by bbyu couple humour. I think it was the episode where they were relaxing at home. It was hilarious how sungjae lost to joy's incredible beginner's luck in the card game.

didnt thought much of wgm after that. But then next episode came. I was hooked. Seeing how cute they react to each other really reminded me of how my wife and me used to feel for each other. We do still love each other very much, but watching bbyu together made us remember how childish lovey dovey was so fun when we were dating. Wait... I sound really old.. Im 29 btw, for those of you wondering:sweatingbullets:.. Its just we dated very young and married about 4 years ago. Anyway back to bbyu.

After the sauna episode. I started watching bbyu from the first episode. That scene when joy jumped out of the box made me fall in love with them. They were so natural with each other. Theres no turning back from there. For the next 2-3 weeks, we would cuddle in bed every night to watch a few episodes of bbyu. It was a stress reliever like no other. Unknowingly we would sometimes copy what they said and throw cheesylines at each other. The cringe effect is real guys:D.

End March...Just when i caught up to the latest episode and was most immersed in bbyu relationship. The first breakup news hits. I was depressed. But it also started my obsession in kpop. I was constantly searching all of btob and rv news/stuff. Checking forums and various fansites every few hours. It was fun but emotionally tiring as well. I was like that for the rest of Aprill until the real news broke last week.

I'm quite surprised how deeply im emotionally affected by a tv show. I guess its because watching bbyu had changed my marriage for the better. Nt that we werent happy before, just that im even happier now with the cheesiness.:P

Right now, im just trying to accept that it was over and me writing this long post is part of the recovery process. I feel thankful that this forum exist and i can share my feelings to others. Thanks if youve taken time to read this and i would love to listen to your stories as well.

Sometimes i envy some of you that you've found bbyu since the start. It must have been a fun 11 months ride of weekly cheesiness and laughter.

ps: yes bbyu wgm is over. But im one of you delulus that their dating news will appear next time.:D.

• Like 6

A few weeks ago, sungjae said that he didn't contact joy outside the show, his statement decreased my excitement to watch them.

After watching their last episode yesterday, they were so lovely, it would be perfect if sungjae contact her like kwak siyang did but nobody's perfect, because of that episode my passion to watch them again is bigger than before, too bad their virtual marriage has ended. 

Right now i'm still so so so so so sad, worst monday ever, it reminds me when ggongi couple divorced. It was hard for me to move on from them and now i'm facing this situation again ! T_T

Anyone know where to download their song? i mean official release.. i can't find it in k2nblog, etc.

if i can't watch them every week,at least i need to hear their song, Joy's voice makes my mind calm #hyperbole

I may have a few conplains towards MBC, but i have to admit they are relatively more generous towards our Bbyu, i can't be more thankful that they uploaded not just a full ep but a director's cut version with twice the length of what they shown on TV for their last ep. Subbed them nicely even... (YES, they are subbed now, go check 'em out!) to whoever had to work overtime to sub this super long cut over at MBC, thank you so much!!! :)

• Like 2

[Special] 다시 듣고 싶은 BEST 커플송 플레이어

maybe about couple songs,the comment still about byuuuu couples

wondering why mbc treat us like this,but they really loved this couple,from cuts,subs and anything about byuu couple.the comment flooded with byuuu couple please comeback ect

• Like 1

... weekend is nearing .... now, what to do? I think I have to start rewatching. Sorry, wgm, the other couples are no substitute for the cuteness of bbyu.

Maybe, MBC should make reunion shows - every month a show, where couples from the past come together again - that would be nice :)

• Like 3

Wow I am so glad I found this forum .:D. Watching bbyu couple makes me happier than before it really is a stress reliever.. The affection between cheerful Joy and Cool YookSungjse is adorable (like watching the korean drama sassy girl chun hyang in 2005 era ... Maybe WGM is scripted but their true feelings we will never know because for me the way they play the role of themselves at this show is so real and pure  (how I wish that my love story would be like them except the ending part kkk) I also hope that the dating news will appear next time like what @bonk2 said (forgive this noona delulu mind) ...  nice to know you all yorobun, now I will read this forum from page 1 hihi! Anyeong  

• Like 2

@loveyong-hyun2010

Thanks for sharing the links. I'd like to participate a few days ago but I don't know how. As of now, SJ is rank 2 and Joy is rank 3. Let's keep voting JaefulJoys. :) 

Btw, here's a photo of the lovely and adorable Joy. 

Civz9frU4AA7MZk_zpstn0uex8j.jpg

credit as tagged, thanks :)

• Like 2