Guest ororomunroe

28 minutes ago, bjvipb2uty said:

:dissapointed_relieved: :bawling:

But...but..but that was supposed to be Jung with the band-aids. *sighs and rolls eyes Inha-style* Okay Inho give her the band-aid. Don't you dare put it on for her. :angry: Go practice your piano or smth.

May i ask something? about that band aids scene, isit showed in the preview? why i never saw that scene? Can you perhaps shows some recaps or something? #LeConfuse :confused:

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

May i ask something? about that band aids scene, isit showed in the preview? why i never saw that scene? Can you perhaps shows some recaps or something? #LeConfuse :confused:

They didn't show the band aid scene in the preview. tvN only released the photo a few hours ago to all the news media outlets for today's upcoming episode.

2 minutes ago, Claudia Ximena said:

also I saw the episode yesterday but I didn't see him crying which part was that?? maybe I am blind ??

Hi sorry for cutting your post, I was waiting for that part too..while on convo with Seol, outside of school, I think he almost cried because his eyes looked red and on the brink of crying? 

2 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

Someone posted some stills for tonight's episode where Inho is handing Seol some band-aids. So that is something we'll see on the currently airing episode. We're upset because we know Jung was the one who did that in the webtoon.

Starts now w backhug scene, aww.... So Sweet. Jung hands drink n quietly leaves. Seol said Sunbae...

After class, Seol n friends walk together but ET has to go somewhere says bye. He met Jung at cafe n they discuss abt YG. Jung wants ET to hand over all evidences to him. Jung watches video of Seol being attacked by YG yesterday. ET is worried n Jung ask him to continue w surveillance. He left.

Slight lag so I am worried. Apologies in advance for any translation mistakes!

It begins!

Scene with backhug. [Still has the same impact on me]

Seol says Sunbae and he just passes the coffee into her pocket.

After class - Et runs off somewhere.

YJ is eating with ET. Yj asks about Seol.

Et shows him the video he filmed. Ohoh... Dark YJ appearing.

ET is frustrated. Yj acts normal [?]

Now YJ walks behind MS and spots the lion [have a feeling he will be involving her in the payback]

YJ apparently mistakes MS for Seol [purposefully]

Then he talks about her boyfriend. He has a very scary tone - very calm and he stroked her hair [echoes of Nam Joo Yeon] and YJ was the one who encouraged her to do the powerpoint thing. [the ball is rolling......bad news for MS]

Jung walking behind MS coz he saw lion chain. MS talking to herself. Jung catch up to her saying oh it's u MS n say smthg abt her key chain. He warns MS abt smthg n MS is scared. MS flashbacks to when Jung told her abt smthg on phone. She suspects if Seol has anything to do w it.

After the hug and exams Jung and ET meet up. He shows Jung the video of YG harassing Seol.

Jung is walking outside and sees the lion on Minsoo's bag. He purposely hugs her pretending its Seol. Hahhaha Jung is being Jung to her ahahha lol.

MS is thinking if Jung set her up with the PP.

Starting with YJ offers coffee to HS, then hugs her~
YJ just silently puts the coffee can inside HS's coat...

BR tells HS and ET to eat together.. but ET declines saying he has no appetite... which actually he's going to meet with YJ and eat the foods hungrily~~ haha

ET shows the video that he took of YG harrasing HS... ET says that YG is totally crazy.. YJ tells ET to give him copy of the video if there's another vid that he'll take of YG..

YJ following behind MS and sees the lion doll on MS's beg.. 
YJ purposely faking that he mistook MS as HS... and compliments the cute lion.. asking whether she got that from her boyfriend?

He calmly warning MS about imitating someone..

MS is spooks about YJ's personality~

Jung at work doing photocopy n supervisor came to say smthg. Jung receive msg frm Inha n Joon. Flashback to MS wallpaper of Joon. He plans smthg. MS saw Seol n Joon at cafeteria being friendly. Ayoung also there. MS doesn't know what's going on, how they know each other. She's angry.

She purposely bumps into Seol walking w Bora n lion chain fall off. Seol has had enough. Jung saw everything.

Now in class, everyone say smthg abt MS has bf. Seol n Bora talking. 

YJ is up to his old tricks again.... He is targeting Min Soo.. She is going to get hurt for messing with HS. 

People at his job is already trying to use him again. I don't think YJ understand that it is the way of life.

I kinda feel bad for him.

Archived