Guest ororomunroe

@demarchelier SERIOUSLY?????

How could I miss Lackey couple!!!? They're sooo end game. Euntaek is so adorable! and Bora, she seriously cares for her friend. She even gave up her saving to go on trips for Seol!

awwww so many ships so little time

@kismetfate their chemistry is no joke. Part of it is that they're true actors. They not just act but they both understand the characters well. I think this is what has broght them closer. Like they admire each other work. Ah and they're both touchy-feely.

they're 8 years apart and its a huge gap in Korean Culture (but for me, its not that huge tho). But PHJ doesnt seem to mind at all. From my past experience , one of my beloved idol had drawn a line with his co-star that he was senior. As you might have seen, the way PHJ bowed when he first met SKJ on first reading script or when he presented an award to a idol group on Golden Disk award.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Okay, I have just finished watching the episode 10 and to me, the person in the center of that episode isn't In Ho, but Seol and her feelings for Jung and the balance in their relationship. Let me explain:

I had noticed that in the episode 9 (at the end) Seol was kind of upset that YJ would pass and not talk to her. She was disturbed and frustrated by his behaviour. Striking is that it was Seol who had acted as such first. When she entered the room for the test, she ignored Jung and sat far away from him. However, we saw that Jung couldn't act like her since he hugged her in the end. She is the one who asked for a time apart and she is the one who kind of decided how the relationship was going to work:

- Don't do things like that before asking me

- Why do I have to avoid In Ho? I don't want to aso.

If we look back at their relationship, Yoo Jung tried to control her first (episode 5) but she got mad at him for that. Yoo Jung accepted her request and stepped back. Afraid of losing her, he allowed her to be the one controlling the relationship. But when she is ignored first in the episode 9, she is upset, but Yoo Jung was actually only following her "order".

Now, in the episode 10, she discovered why Yoo Jung acted like that with his scheme. She understood him a little better. She wasn't really mad at him for his scheme. She was much more upset that he would ask her to change:So you just stand still and I go closer? Does that fix everything?”.

So in my point of view, Seol is still struggling. She doesn't want to allow Yoo Jung to change her. The episodes show us that YJ-Seol are trying to find the right balance in their couple. To me, Seol has still control over Yoo Jung and he is aware of it. But he can't force her either afraid of losing her. That's why he told her, he would change and he was thinking a lot! HE wanted to appease Seol and to show her that he was trying to please her!

So when she saw the picture of Yoo Jung and In Ha, she is quite taken aback because she has realised that Yoo Jung might move on. She isn't doubting his feelings for her, but she gets aware that waiting for her doesn't mean, it is forever. In my opinion, that's how she realises how much she loves him. Before I had the impression, she was avoiding it. Sure, we saw her shining, each time she saw Yoo Jung, but the questions were:

- Why do you like me ? (addressed to YJ)

- You like me for real, right? You're sincere, right? (addressed to Seol)

But Seol never answered to the second question, she only nodded which is different, while Seol heard indirectly the answer that he would like her. Now, I get the feeling, she really gets aware of her feelings for him and she is afraid of losing him as well. Since Yoo Jung was the one who pursed her, he was the one who would lose more first... but they're even now! She realises her feelings for him and him waiting for her doesn't mean forever! That's why she is so troubled!

What do you think?  

'BINGO! The couple is struggling to work things out TOGETHER. They may not be physically together but they are still thinking about each other. Both are insecure - Seol regarding In Ha and YJ regarding In Ho. Honestly, in a real relationship , don't we have doubts about our selves, about our boyfriend/girlfriend/lover?

As long as they are trying to work it out, there is still hope. Once you have given up, that's the end.

After watching through countless dramas, there is always a period of separation for our couple and the relationships are not always lovey-dovey but full of angst.

When she saw the picture of Yoo Jung and In Ha, she is quite taken aback because she has realised that Yoo Jung might move on. She isn't doubting his feelings for her, but she gets aware that waiting for her doesn't mean, it is forever. In my opinion, that's how she realises how much she loves him. Before I had the impression, she was avoiding it. Sure, we saw her shining, each time she saw Yoo Jung, but the questions were:

- Why do you like me ? (addressed to YJ)

- You like me for real, right? You're sincere, right? (addressed to Seol)

Love your observation here! It has just struck me that when you mentioned this, Seol has realised how she truly feels about YJ - the scene on the bench she was still uncertain and we never saw exactly when she started to have feelings (for YJ it was the finger holding scene at the bar) . Again, the questions emphasised the uncertainty of love and I am looking forward to them affirming their love and facing what is yet to come together.

@stargazer187....I AGREE CHINGU. YJ is so smooth, tender and HOT. He is so in love with her. He accepted that even though they aren't alike , he still wants her by his side. 

Chingu's , HS's fight with MS was very aspiring because YJ was the only one in the group that actually listened to what  HS was saying.  I LOVE THE OTP'S BECAUSE THEY BOTH HAVE ALOT TO LEARN BUT ARE VERY WISE. THEIR INSECURITIES MUST BE CONQUERED BY THE ENDING OF THIS DRAMA. WE ALL NEED SEE ALOT OF GROWTH FDOM THESE TWO CHARACTERS.

On January 27, 2016 at 0:50 PM, enigmatic_zephy said:

No :P .. 

can't see.. 

because just as people are too quick to jump to YJ's defense on psychotic behavior..people are being judgemental abt MS.. a total whacko is YG.. 

btw, do u mean selena gomez? that is internet hoax!

She means Selena the Mexican singer who got shot by a close fan of hers

Whoa. Great discussion Cheesy Lovers!

*takes a break from analysing results*

We still have a way to go to the final episode and I trust the PD's vision. Since they were collaborating with the webtoon writer, there will be parallels with the webtoon but the PD may be rearranging scenes accordingly. [Note: I have not read the webtoon so everything is new. ^^ However, I do enjoy reading about what the webtoon readers hope to see in the live drama - the pivotal scenes]

I still can't get over the PD's laugh :P

4 hours ago, bjvipb2uty said:

Hm I never saw it as Inha wanting to leave her aunt because she wasn't rich. Sure she was a smart cookie but I really never got the impression that she wanted to run away from there because of money. I don't think her thought process went that far yet.

Nah, I think she just wanted to get out of that house. As cunning as she was as a youngin' there's no excuse for child abuse. Their aunt hit them (well in the webtoon it was only towards Inha, right?). Also, in the webtoon, it wasn't just physical abuse, it was also verbal abuse towards Inha. Her aunt saw her as worthless compare to Inho who had a talent.  I don't blame Inha for running to Daddy Yoo. He was someone the Baek kids were acquainted with + he happened to be there when she was trying to run away from her aunt. 

I think this is why I've always held a soft spot for Inha. Child abuse, you guys. Again, I'm not saying that she couldn't have strived to be the better person but if I had to pick someone to defend amongst all those crazy goons in Seol's life, I'd pick Inha. I hope she gets her moment in the drama. I want someone to sit down and talk with this girl one-on-one. Imo, she also has a lot bottled up.

Anyways @nubianlegalmind not attacking your post. I just got carried away in my thoughts; it was gonna be that first paragraph only otl. :) 

@bjvipb2uty  I too have a soft spot for children who suffered from child abuse but In Ha can be manipulative. In Ho and Yoo Jung know that. YJ used to dote on her but now he isn't doting her she might be afraid she is losing him. So she keeps pushing real hard to get his attention. She means no harm but she misses their old family when they were all happy. I think after In Ho left and broke their little family up. So she is very upset with In Ho and he abandoned her which must have hurt. In Ha was still in good terms with YJ until In Ho came back and started hanging out with HS. In Ha was also trying to push for them to start dating. Knowin YJ , his social skills aren't that great so he started being hard on her s she can be able to stand on her own instead of relying on him and his father. He is trying his best to help her. But now she is becoming a nuisance and so is her brother. He has no wa of getting rid of them for good. 

5 hours ago, KymberleeD said:

CTO

this one proves yet another how perfect PHJ in his role... dangerously charming guy...! i am loving it...!

sorry... i am into someone dark and dangerous guys, i fall for them easily...! LOL!!!

Yes, he look quite menacing. *clap clap* so glad PHJ took up this role. So enigmatic. Some other actor may end up doing it the "i look down on you manner" but PHJ manage to send chills down my spine.

@Latte_Anyday yes I noticed how wierd minsoo's nose was. but I wasnt sure whether its due to plastic surgery. But for sure KGE didnt do anything. She is indeed very refreshing. 

-----------

I forgot to say I am glad Inha clarify to Seol her relationship with Jung, She told Seol not to misunderstand. So Inha is very clear where she stands with Jung, I think she doesnt have romantic feelings for Jung too.

-----------

sigh....counting my days till ep 11.

#sunbaeAreUok #SeolxJung

We know that Seol likes (loves?) Jung, but I feel that the show failed to tell us why. Is it for no specific reason? We are told, many times, that Jung found Seol to be similar to him, and that attracted her to him. But what about Seol?

For a change, I’d like if the show to:

-- keep the male lead a bit flawed. Jung needs to grow, but I like his personality for this story. It keeps me intrigued. This is a fiction, not real life, and so, I’d love to see how he’d deal with his coworkers at work. They have no idea what they are in for!

-- keep a love triangle away. Seol and Jung seem to remain together in the drama storyline, so why not have InHo as a truly supportive friend?

I’m a bit on the fence regarding Jung’s dad. Solely based on the drama, I haven’t really seen anything negative from the dad. He’s been listening to Jung’s advice regarding the Baek siblings. He cutely showed the V sign in the elevator. And I can understand why he’s advising Jung to be careful at the company. He will not be any regular employee. Any negativity or rumor will be hard to get rid of. However, based on previous comments, it seems that the dad had something to do with labeling Jung as strange. But isn't that based on the webtoon? Is the drama following the webtoon in this aspect? If so, the drama hasnt highlighted it yet, or has failed to do so. It could take Jung's sensitivity at his dad's words as him being in a bad mood that day. 

I'm about 80% sure that the way Inho (and possibly Inha) betrayed YJ was by reporting back to his father about him.  that was the thing that YJ is still expecting an apology about esp when we've seen the scene when inho is all "it's ok to be yourself around me, loosen up. i won't tell your dad." and then he betrays YJ's trust--about what i don't know.  for a lot of their time together the baek kids and YJ think its sort of them against the world.  it turns out that it is YJ alone against everyone else.  that's just my theory.

now . . . whether or not YJ actually set up the fight where IH's hand gets ruined remains to be seen.

Hello CITT friends,

im new in this thread.. it has been a long time i never appear in Soompi Forum..

i fell in love with this drama too much..

yoo jung sunbae really has a great charms even he lil bit scary..hehehe

seo kang jun seriously jjang with his role as baek in ho.. i love him also since cunning single lady.. too bad he gonna broken heart soon coz hong seol will be together with yoo jung sunbae in the end.. :bawling:

btw.. how to survive without CITT for 2 weeks.. this long week really reminds me when i was waiting 2 week also fir reply 1988..

2 weeks so long.. i want JUNGSEOL couple will be back soon.. 

tsk.. cant wait for the bed scene.. hope episode 11 theres a bed scene after they make up.. hehehe :heart:

Chiming in again. [I can't seem to stay away!]

I don't want YJ to change, maybe adapt? Now he has someone he can rely on and trust. Dark Yoo Jung is part of him and with his relationship with Seol , he can see the effects of actions (which may have begun without much thought) can come back to haunt you. His expression when he reads the texts In Ha sent to Seol which appeared to come from him. He realises how bad it looks and he is not the type to say to Seol that In Ha did it.

*goes back to work*

11 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

@NRGchick :bawling::bawling: Thank you. Thank you. Thank you and thousand times, Thank you

"I missed you a lot" " I missed you too...very much" :bawling::bawling: Did she call him? Did he just instinctively know she needed him? They were both teary eyed and she cries in his embrace. :bawling: I need the car conversation and all the conversations that come after. However, is Yoo Jung's car parked on the side walk?

@debolina bless your post. Although I am a bitter richard simmons about it LOL (at least I'm honest ya'll :P) I really do enjoy Inho's character growth here. I agree with everything but especially this:

Like I said in my other post, they're each other's person...

No..she didn't call jung..but he just instinctively know she needed him..yup, they miss each other alot  :bawling: :bawling: oh my monday..palliwaa..

I wonder what was PHJ's reaction when he knew that KGE will be her co-lead in CITT. Referring to her as his ideal type way back in 2014, I want an interview from him regarding this issue. :blush:

And I also wonder if KGE is aware that she's his ideal. I wonder if they have ever discussed about it.

OMG I have lots of questions in mind because I'm already not just shipping Seol and Jung but I'm starting to ship PHJ and KGE irl. Omo~ I think I'm drowning with this ship....save me plssss!!!! Lol

Mianhe for the rant!!!! I should've just released all these in the shipping forum. :grimace:

Archived