Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, NRGchick said:

I am not traumatised by previous TVN drama -  I am not traumatised by previous TVN drama -  I am not traumatised by previous TVN drama *chants to self*

I believe in JungxSeol no matter what. I only see Seol having eyes for YJ from the very beginning. No indecision there. It's up to In Ho to figure out what to do. I hope he takes the Ji Soo route (from Sassy Go Go) rather than the maniacal typical evil second lead. I have been pleassantly surprised that the male love rivals in recent dramas that have been decent (Si Won from You are Pretty) 

Sharing the most heartbreaking moment for me in Ep 9. It's not the time out scene but this. 

I can feel the silence and the loneliness experienced by YJ. 

@MrsSoJiSub - I agree that we should also remember that YJ is not entirely blameless. This time away from Seol will let him reflect on how things have changed and actions from  the past will impact on the future. Maybe a parallel with his relationship with the Baek siblings.

I view Seol from a more sympathetic angle. Her first relationship, her uncertainty, her worries about what sunbae is thinking. She tries to believe the best of YJ once they started the relationship. Yes, it's true that she may have viewed him negatively in the past but she was attempting to amend that. We constantly see her apologising to him and only in Ep 9 we see him apologising to her. This shows that YJ is also evolving, changing from someone who thinks he doesn't make mistakes and sees no need to apologise to anyone. I quote from a previous post YJ is now 'a little more human'.

EDIT: Hainan! That's so far from where I am. Hainan fans! Don't stalk them too much ok (well maybe photos of PHJ and KGE ...hehehe)

I disagree. He had already apologized to her before.

First, in the episode 5 at the hospital

- Episode 5 when he confessed what he did for her!

Now, episode 9! 

He is someone who reflects about himself and his actions, not like all the others (YG, SC, MS, In Ha, aso).

Striking is that he took all the blame for YG's actions, although he could have minimised his wrongdoing. He didn't! He didn't explain that he had given the cellphone to In Ha aso. So to me, he is really honest! 

I think the PD is a huge fan of the webtoon as well as of PHJ and KGE. You can hear her laughing in practically every of the BTS clips. 

I wouldn't worry much because I am sure they will keep to the essence of the webtoon. One disadvantage is that webtoon fans will expect to see particular scenes in the live version whereas people like me who haven't read the webtoon will take all they see as a bonus. 

However, having said that, I appreciate the advance warning of certain scenes (especially tonight ) and if  THE SCENE doesn't appear, expect many unhappy comments. HAHAHA!

2 minutes ago, indah_bi said:

@Kasmic OMG thank u for the pict, its give me so much feels :wub:

its look so romantic with my favorite scene and lyrics in it

Your welcome dear... are they lyrics I didnt know. I cant read Korean but I had a hunch that it might be...Daebak!! Which song is it? Mian im only up to ep 5.

Just my PAC thought now...Sunbae and Seol needs to seriously kiss and makeout... hahaha! I mean kiss and makeup. But I dont mind the latter too :phew:

3 minutes ago, namyo said:

Tvn is pushing the love triangle. We'll do just fine if there isn't :angry:

But I hope they compensate later for it. II'm still doubting they'll show the bed scene today though :tears:

Exactly! And you know, ughh okay tvn if you wanna use the love triangle trope then just stick to Inho giving Seol those glances, like in the piano scene. But don't take Jung's scenes and give them to Inho! Ah okay I'll chill. Let's hope we do get that scene. I'll even be okay if they end it slightly before the kiss. 

9 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I disagree. He had already apologized to her before.

First, in the episode 5 at the hospital

- Episode 5 when he confessed what he did for her!

Now, episode 9! 

He is someone who reflects about himself and his actions, not like all the others (YG, SC, MS, In Ha, aso).

Striking is that he took all the blame for YG's actions, although he could have minimised his wrongdoing. He didn't! He didn't explain that he had given the cellphone to In Ha aso. So to me, he is really honest! 

He also apologised to her before they went on their first meal together. That was before the 'how expensive' meal conversation.

3 hours ago, andy78 said:

YES Is it true that next week episodes are cancelled due to New Year...

‘Cheese in the Trap’ will not air next week due to Lunar New Year holiday

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/02/02/cheese-in-the-trap-will-not-air-next-week-due-to-lunar-new-year-holiday/

ONE MORE ARTICLE

‘Cheese in the Trap’ team to head to Hainan for group vacation

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/02/02/cheese-in-the-trap-team-to-head-to-hainan-for-group-vacation/

THEY DESERVE THIS VACATION...I HOPE THEY WILL HAVE FUN !!!

@andy78 yeah!!they r goin on my birthday!lol..hope to hear good news from kge and phj..hahaha,,,.shld i set my 2nd 'ship' to sail....:w00t:

Archived