[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Yong looks like aerobics instructor here. Haha he was so lively and full of smiles.. Really looked like he was enjoying. Sorry for the shaky video, I was seated way at the back and had to use external lens for my iPhone. It was bulky and shakes all the time haha. 

• Like 5

Same person or nah? 

Am I the only one who likes Yonghwa's body like this? A malnourished chicken? :P hahahaha! Just kidding but I'll admit his body isn't bad here. Mianhae but yongseo's side profiles are just simply jjang right now! 

Hehehehe number 1 boice and sone ;) 
Because Yongseo are that loyal to each other ;) 
Edited by _xoglads
  • Like 8

Guest glamrockr69

@_xoglads me too, i prefer him skinny. but not "that" skinny. he's getting buff these days but i hope he doesnt forget LEG-Day to balance his upper and lower muscles. he'll look funny if his legs are too skinny and his arms/shoulder are huge.

Edited by glamrockr69

@_xoglads me too, i prefer him skinny. but not "that" skinny. he's getting buff these days but i hope he doesnt forget LEG-Day to balance his upper and lower muscles. he'll look funny if his legs are too skinny and his arms/shoulder are huge.

​I prefer in between not too skinny and not too buff. OMG I hate men with big muscles:D .His muscles are more define now so I hope he stops there, anyway it is just our choice maybe SeoHyun wants her namja to have a more sturdy muscles :), so he is working hard on that :)

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 3

when was this? Seohyun's "B Mine?" Uhh.. I'm shocked right now lol like literally! 

Most definitely a JYH effect hahahaha! Also explains Yonghwa drinking herbal tea/medicine and also using seat belts in the back seat that's simply a SJH effect hehehe! Jonghyun said that Yonghwa likes hamburgers hahah! The number 1 food that seohyun despises but now that she accepted pizza let's see if she'll accept hamburger now hahaha!

Why couldn't seohyun just be the one in yonghwa's mv right? I mean wasn't it already obvious by the scenes that seohyun was meant to be the actress hahaha! 

Edited by _xoglads
  • Like 7

Guest sipa

don't know how to paste pic here...i seen a pic which was YS ice-cream mission.

that pic was capture of someone (fan?) gave that ice-cream to yonghwa. hope can show pic here...i paste it but it was nothing here... cry

i

Edited by sipa

don't know how to paste pic here...i seen a pic which was YS ice-cream mission.

that pic was capture of someone (fan?) gave that ice-cream to yonghwa. hope can show pic here...i paste it but it was nothing here... cry

​You mean Ice-cream mission from 2 years ago ?