[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Yong said "he will slowly nurture to have same interest with the girl he like rather then give her special event"

:D  just like someone I knew ;)

and Hopes that yonghwa can reduce his habit of drinking black coffee. Because  is not good for his digestion if he drank too often

• Like 5

Yong said "he will slowly nurture to have same interest with the girl he like rather then give her special event"

:D  just like someone I knew ;)

and Hopes that yonghwa can reduce his habit of drinking black coffee. Because  is not good for his digestion if he drank too often

Seohyun couldn't even stop him from quitting coffee lol so now Seohyun drinks coffee once in awhile and Yonghwa drinks herbal tea/medicine hahaha! A couple that would change for each other to fit each other's personalities hahaha! Of course not with just food but hobbies as well :D 

• Like 2

Guest sipa

snsd comeback has been postponed and still can't confirm the date

would it be possible to crash with cnblue again???????

thought that cnblue will comeback after yonghwa solo, last station is 18-19 July Seoul

cnsd fighting!!!!:wub::wub::wub:

thought that cnblue will comeback after yonghwa solo, last station is 18-19 July Seoul

Oppa I don't think its possible for cnblue and snsd the clash comebacks. Rumored comeback for cnblue is August/September and snsd isn't their comeback end of June and beginning of July? 

Guest sipa

Oppa I don't think its possible for cnblue and snsd the clash comebacks. Rumored comeback for cnblue is August/September and snsd isn't their comeback end of June and beginning of July? 

haha, i am not oppa

comeback on 29 June confirmed? still no official news.

waiting waiting waiting

haha, i am not oppa

waiting waiting waiting

hahaha how old are you then? lol hasn't it always been ending of June and beginning of July lol? 

Guest sipa

haha, i am not oppa

waiting waiting waiting

hahaha how old are you then? lol hasn't it always been ending of June and beginning of July lol? 

2x la, so old la....hahahaha

haha, i am not oppa

waiting waiting waiting

2x la, so old la....hahahaha

Hahahaha then you're Oppa! Oppa is a formal way of 

greeting a guy who's older than you. I'm only 19 hahah! 

• Like 1

Guest sipa

​oh, i am missing my 19 years old!!!!!!!!!!!

my yonger sister, i mean im not a oppa coz im not a boy

u call me "onnie" la

hahahaha

Edited by sipa

Ok so.. Yonghwa won't prepare special event or give her flower but will slowly nurture to have same interest with her...

Our Yonghwa introduced books to fans on weibo.. think it was mentioned before someone introduced him to  "last leaf" so he read the book...

And then.. and then.. 

He enjoys playing the piano.. and he likes dandelion..
image_zpsflzgoc7x.jpg

He wakes up to make breakfast for himself.. don't wanna miss breakfast.
yhbf_zpsegqka8z6.jpg

He enjoys eating sweet potatoes..
YHgog_zpsjdivrbf4.jpg

And oh, he has been dancing so much nowadays... =D
mdjo4.gif

Now i can roughly guess what kind of person Yonghwa's girlfriend is and what his girlfriend likes to do.. just by looking at the things Yonghwa do haha. 

Edited by Capricorn_girl
  • Like 11

​oh, i am missing my 19 years old!!!!!!!!!!!

my yonger sister, i mean im not a oppa coz im not a boy

u call me "onnie" la

hahahaha

Oh wooooow! You could've told me ever since unnie! :lol:

@Capricorn_girl yes he recommends two books :) The Great Gatsby and The Last Leaf if I remember so. For people who seldom read books, the two books are not that recommendable since it is quite boring to read, well base on my taste. But these are really good books with a lot of lessons to  learn; but for new reader or people who don't have the passion to read, for me it's a no!no!. But for him to appreciate this, I believe after WGM he became a vast reader, so no matter what the plot and genre is, he will enjoy it. Such a great influence from the buin. 

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 9

@Capricorn_girl yes he recommends two books :) The Great Gatsby and The Last Leaf if I remember so. For people who seldom read books, the two books is not that recommendable since it is quite boring to read, well base on my taste. But these are really good books with a lot of lessons to  learn; but for new beginner or people who don't have the passion to read, for me it's a no!no!. But for him to appreciate this, I believe after WGM he became a vast reader, so no matter what the plot and genre is, he will enjoy it. Such a great influence from the buin. 

Exactly, this type of books not easy to read. Kind of boring as u did say earlier. I doubt too I can finish reading it!!. For Someone doesn't really like to read books before.. this is very big developed..quite a change!! Self improvement or Soul searching or knowledge gaining genre of books.. I know Someone whom like it...

• Like 5

@Capricorn_girl yes he recommends two books :) The Great Gatsby and The Last Leaf if I remember so. For people who seldom read books, the two books is not that recommendable since it is quite boring to read, well base on my taste. But these are really good books with a lot of lessons to  learn; but for new beginner or people who don't have the passion to read, for me it's a no!no!. But for him to appreciate this, I believe after WGM he became a vast reader, so no matter what the plot and genre is, he will enjoy it. Such a great influence from the buin. 

Exactly, this type of books not easy to read. Kind of boring as u did say earlier. I doubt too I can finish reading it!!. For Someone doesn't really like to read books before.. this is very big developed..quite a change!! Self improvement or Soul searching or knowledge gaining genre of books.. I know Someone whom like it...

​Oh have you tried reading the books? One day I will not be surprise if he will recommend books authored by Paolo Coelho :)

• Like 1

Guest dandeliongoguma

Guys…..!!! do you know where I can download all the episodes of our yongseo with full eng sub…I have videos with subtitles of the conversations but no subtitles for the small funny comments they put onscreen now and then.... !!   Thank you…:)