[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Hi!! silent shipper here... i'm one of silent shipper who read all of your comments and posts from the 1st thread. But i dont have courage to joining you all because i ship them late (and finally have courage to be active in the thread of another couple with the same progress and sincerity like Yongseo couple.. Well at least in my personal opinion :P).

I visit here to congratulate you all for the 3rd forum. You all are awesome people and you guys have contributed to keep the love and support to Yongseo couple. I envy your love and dedications. Keep up the awesome support, guys. Let's meet again on the 4th or 5th forum. Goguma Fighting!!

#now back to lurking mode again :)

• Like 9

Yonghwaaaa... Why u walk so fast? Cldnt have a good shot of him.. So happy to finally see him upfront for the first time haha.. Even though only can c his eyes, still can feel his friendliness when he wave and acknowledge fans as he walk past the crowd

image_zps8xvuzyhg.jpg

Edited by Capricorn_girl
  • Like 9

star(2).jpg

GLOBAL SWEEPSTAKES: 'TALK TALK KOREA 2015' - WIN A TRIP TO KOREA!

CGH2w3RU4AAsz8W.jpg

Korean Culture and Information Service (KOCIS) is bringing you a special global contest event, 'Talk! Talk! Korea 2015,' where creative junkie like yourself can finally showcase your work on a worldwide scale. 

Teaming up with popular K-pop idol band group CNBLUE, KOCIS wants you to submit your best photo, video, calligraphy, postcard, or webtoon/comic strips for a chance to win awesome prizes, including a round-trip ticket to Korea.

Read More At Allkpop

CNBLUE Yonghwa confirms encore concert 'One More Fine Day' July 18 & 19 at Seoul Olympic Park http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=719193 

CGIwfXhU4AAhfmX.jpg

Edited by Akopinoy2228YS
  • Like 1

This is off topic but knowing how in Yonghwa's one fine day concerts he dressed as John Lennon and I saw this on my TL. When reading this I can almost picture Yonghwa saying the same thing am about seohyun ;) like Yonghwa would say "seohyun is everything I've been looking for and we've been married for how long now with our first baby on the way" Hahahahah aigoo so delulu right? But hey a girl can dream. You won't know what if this does come true hehehe

Edited by _xoglads
  • Like 5

Guest sipa

@xoxo_yanna98

saw this news too sis....quite shock and sad...

thought that they both together quite a long time, not only 1.5 years.

pity..broken up...busy schedule is not the reason to break a lover, always.

hope they can back together soon

Guest blueberryoz03_stv

congratulations goguma couple fans for the thread 3 

Yay!!! So wonderful! Really excited for Yongseo fans Thread 3.

@xoxo_yanna98 fear not baby goguma lol khunfany had an on and off relationship for the past years they have dated so it's no surprise about this. Just wait until they get back together lol. Especially having your relationship publicized is even harder. It's a possibility khunfany might actually get back together secretly lol who knows. If it's meant to be it will be right? :D  

• Like 4

FINALLY! Seohyun updated lol! I thought Jung Yonghwa kept Seohyun all to himself but knowing how he's not in Korea, he decided to share his buin. Hahahahah! All I gotta say to Seohyun and Yonghwa is FIN-A-LLY! Seohyun seriously gots to stop doing mildang to us lol I can't handle it lol   

Seohyun's hair color looks like light brown to me although it's a black and white pic. My eyes are just that good...HA! Jk! but knowing how her lower part of her hair is darker than the top could it be that her hair is light brown on the top and then medium brown on the lower part? Maybe I'm just over exaggerating lol maybe it's just the lighting right? Lol
Mm...mwolla we'll just have to wait and see right :) 

Edited by _xoglads
  • Like 5

What's the exact translation frm Seohyun's tweet?my translator is like a toddler Juz  learning  to speak English. Can't understand v well. Did Seohyun say Something like curious about how someone is doing? Alive? Coz someone didn't update anything abt himself lately and he's hiding in Singapore now ..? Lol delusion. 

• Like 2

Is it me or Seohyun forgot her Twitter password hahaha. Her last post on Twitter was on Jan 2015 lol like come on. She's been on IG instead lol. Husband Yonghwa likes Twitter better than IG, but buin Seohyun likes IG better than Twitter lol. couples nowadays :lol: since seohyun posted a quad selca let me just wait for Yonghwa posting the exact same thing and "trying " to not make his sns obvious Hahahahah! HA..it's okay Yonghwa it's not like it's the first time I mean you've done it a lot actually ahaha! I wish I can post the pics here but sadly it's a lot of work when I'm using mobile so mian my gogumas :tears:

• Like 5

Guest sipa

yonghwa you are so nice!!! reunion with your IG with joohyun on same date...

havent follow up IG few times after update twitter and weibo past few days...

wodering if you would quit IG, just use twitter..

hahahahahaha

Am allowed to laugh at Yonghwa now ? like i wanna kick his head for real  :crazy: He abandoned his IG since last week coz he said twitter is more convenient ~ And now Juhyun  comeback to IG , He posted again at IG ....Jung yonghwa stop being too obvious cant you ? Luckily he didnt post 4 Grid photos . HAHAHAHA . 

• Like 6