[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Guest dianque

@dianque what you mean by yonghwa appearing the The TTS show ep 3? 

There is a rumor saying that yonghwa is captured walking in the apartemen(when cn and seo still lived in the same building) at ep3. But like @_xoglads said, that rumor is fake... and i also cant find him Hiw many time i repeat that scene

@dianque what you mean by yonghwa appearing the The TTS show ep 3? 

There is a rumor saying that yonghwa is captured walking in the apartemen(when cn and seo still lived in the same building) at ep3. But like @_xoglads said, that rumor is fake... and i also cant find him Hiw many time i repeat that scene

lol sorry it had to be said. but it is fake. The gogumas on Twitter didn't fuss about it and think deeply would Yonghwa really walk in Taetiseo when they're filming a reality show lol? Seohyun's at work and I don't think Yonghwa would do something careless like that. Come on you're all forgetting about ninja yong lol 

• Like 2

Can I cry just a little bit because how much I miss Yongseo? :tears: fan arts aren't good enough for me lol I want the real thing ;)

When The Fact released there world wide news worthy "scandal" I be like..
I officially lost my trust for The Fact lol. Dispatch you got my attention from now on hahaha! 
Edited by _xoglads
  • Like 6

Guest sipa

sorry for off topic but taeyang and min hyorin dating is such a good news.

even thought their agency claimed that is hard to give response but photo is showing everything :wub::wub:...

updated: both condirmed! Congrats!!

Edited by sipa

When reading this OMG! I thought of Seohyun's personality like chincha no joke! lol my eyes even widened when reading it lol :lol: indeed a couple tends to develop each other's personalities hahaha! 

Yonghwa is still in China while Seohyun well no one knows lol she's probably already at the other side of the world lol
Never mind lol Yonghwa is leaving but in fairness lol baby looks good in white up there ;) 

Edited by _xoglads
  • Like 2

Guest glamrockr69

SNSD scheduled to have a concert in Seoul JUNE 22! aww buin' would be busy on nampyeon's bday... hope he could come!

we've all heard fan accounts of seohyun going to CNblue concerts. but never heard of yong being present in any SnsD concerts. aigoo yong-seobang, im disappointed kukuku~~~ either he's got overlapping schedules orrrr he's just too good at hiding. anbu-yong...

[COVER] “Are You Happy?”, Jung Yong Hwa asks at One Fine Day Concert in Singapore

n67a1234.jpg?w=620&h=413

Are you happy?

Fans would probably remember this segment during the concert when Jung Yong Hwa took a break from his performances and introduced his live band members, asking them one by one, “Are you happy?” and “Play/Dance out your feelings!” (on their respective instruments).

Nope, it wasn’t his fellow CNBLUE members, though we wished the other three members were here too.

Read More at http://hallyusg.net/2015/06/02/cover-are-you-happy-jung-yong-hwa-asks-at-one-fine-day-concert-in-singapore/

[Photo/Video] YongHwa – One Fine Day Live In Singapore By: Omy.Sg (150530)

38gxQE4l.jpg

http://yongseointernational.com/150602-photovideo-yonghwa-one-fine-day-live-in-singapore-by-omy-sg-150530/

• Like 1

Hahahaa! So cute! :lol:

Throwback:
Hahaha I couldn't agree more! 
No wonder Yonghwa is starting to be obvious lately I mean it's obvious he wants to boast who he's dating lol all I gotta say is Jung Yonghwa hit the jackpot lol and he's probably tired of the boys making moves on Seohyun so he's trying to state he's dating Seohyun in the most secretive way lol 

I always wondered if Yongseo were to be revealed by dispatch I wonder what pics will they be using or do you think they'll use all the pics they took of yongseo together hahhaa! 
Edited by _xoglads
  • Like 3

;)

I'd rather look forward to a marriag news than dating news because dating news can't top marriage news lol or only to yongseo hahaha! 

Since Solim and Hewon are leaving wgm they should totally do a segment of most popular couples in wgm lol cough cough* yongseo being there but I doubt they'll take that offer since they're too real for the crowd hahaha! They'll probably blow their cover of trying to be ninja in their relationship :lol:
  • Like 3

I'll be honest I never really listened to all of Yonghwa's One Fine Day album :vicx: I know I'm such a bad fan! Mianhaeyo! I've only listened to mileage, without you, cruel memories, good night lover and energy? Yeah I think that's it. But when I heard Last Leaf omg! I love it lol! I love the lyrics and I believe my goguma chingu who went one fine day concert said that Yonghwa said that the pictures behind him are what inspired him to write the song. My chingu said that dandelions were shown when he sang Last Leaf and when I watched the video I automatically thought of what Seohyun said. The background shows how dandelion petals slowly fall on the ground and then they grow hehehe! Is it me or Yonghwa has good memory ;) 

Edited by _xoglads
  • Like 7