[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Yonghwa is so early come to Singapore!!!! Those fans got a chance to have meet and greet with him surely happy and over the moon.hope they have good times n ask as many questions as possible!!!!! Going to watch him sings live Finally this Saturday!!!  Share with you after that!!!!

• Like 4

Dear Fellow gogumas ..:( ,

I'm reaaaalllly sorry for this long post but Please help..!! I don't think I can ask anyone else coz they'll probably look at me like I'm crazy( even I would have done the same if I had seen a person like me before becoming a hardcore goguma )..

I think its just been ~3 months since I started watching yongseo and since then I must have rewatched all the full episodes more than 100 times for sure  (I'm not kidding:tears:), and replaying favorite scenes a 1000 times , without proper sleep even... excluding all the youtube videos and clues etc..downloaded every single video and replaying it…refreshing this forum every few mins or so to see any updates..Not to mention now I'm a hardcore Boice too.. heard all their songs and concerts multiple times.To say that I've become an ADDICT would be an understatement:(.

Did it happen to any of you guys or is it just me who is going crazy?.If you had experienced anything similar , how long did it take to recover to normal state ? I'm trying really really hard to come back to normal but the withdrawal symptoms are too severe..!! Please guys I need some advice , I'm desperate..:tears::tears: HELP……:(

​don't worry dear you are not alone. It not just happened to all of us here but it is STILL happening and the more you become a hardcore the more you crave for YongSeo to be real :) Happy shipping, just relax and enjoy the spazzing :)

• Like 3

Yonghwa is so early come to Singapore!!!! Those fans got a chance to have meet and greet with him surely happy and over the moon.hope they have good times n ask as many questions as possible!!!!! Going to watch him sings live Finally this Saturday!!!  Share with you after that!!!!

​oh, good luck and enjoy watching Yongyongie :)

• Like 1

To all new Gogumas...  Been there, done that, still doing it.

This is also what you will find yourself doing:

• Trawl the web for clues, signs and evidence that YSIR like a maniac.
  • Get OTT emotional and paranoid about our OTP being linked with others.
  • Get overly attached to coincidental couple-items and hence paranoid about coincidental couple-items with others (refer to the point above).
  • Mature and realise that we are shippers because we just are... And learn to support out OTP regardless.
  • Continue to watch WGM just because there's no other source of YongSeo interaction that our OTP is volunteering to the public.
  • Re-watch the birthday celebration/LoveLight episode and melt into a puddle every, single time.  Even after 124,751,945 times.

Before you know it, you'll be a seasoned Goguma.

Occasionally, rarely, you'll be treated to something like the 2014 Gayo Daejun interaction.  Otherwise, just enjoy the ride.

​chingoo! it is like if symptoms persist consult the oldies :)

• Like 2

@leeagassi omo!!! So thats what is meant by 'not qoute video and photo' I'm still finding out things on soompi sorry :'(  how can I fix it?

​you can edit it, and just delete the video or images that you had been quoted :)

• Like 1

Don't worry newcomer of goguma heaven. I'm here everyone of us is waiting a single good news regarding their relationship. Our ship is steady have been shopping for quite sometimes with storm and etc but still not sinking.

So all of us miss them a lot but now properly is missing Seo baby since she like MIA while Yonghwa is popping everywhere. Keke

Kinda off topic, my statement in here. Anyway, just pray for their happiness will be fine, rights goguma chingoo??

• Like 3

Heartless_vixen thank you for that wonderful story "A Marriage" . Can't wait for Book2. I can't comment there I don't have an account but you are one writer that I immensely follow, your stories are like the genre I like, it is so like my Harlequin Romance collection :)

• Like 1

Guest supercalifragilistic

​chingoo! it is like if symptoms persist consult the oldies :)

​Yup.  I remember being a greenhorn and panicking over every bit of negativity.  But seasoned Gogumas were patient with me.  
I must say that it is interesting to see the cycle from the outside.

Anyway, I hope to see YongSeo maturing and perhaps announcing their marriage like this.

NuWKyvk.jpg

​Yup.  I remember being a greenhorn and panicking over every bit of negativity.  But seasoned Gogumas were patient with me.  I must say that it is interesting to see the cycle from the outside.

Anyway, I hope to see YongSeo maturing and perhaps announcing their marriage like this.

Oh my, I think I'll pass out if that happens.

FnC love Japan ;)

【KINGDOM】2015.12/12-13に幕張メッセにて「2015 FNC KINGDOM IN JAPAN」の開催が決定!https://youtu.be/9_Q16sZpCcM  詳細→http://www.fnckingdom.jp/ 

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

Welcoming CNBLUE Yonghwa in Singapore later this evening? :) Flight KE643 at 7.30pm #OneFineDaySG via @CNBLUESGFC

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

[News] The 16th YongSeo support plan "W birthday