[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Guest yongseoalways_stv

It seems yong's previous post where he posted a sentence in Mandarin (correct me if I m wrong) read 'miss you to death'.hope I m not mistaken .

It seems yong's previous post where he posted a sentence in Mandarin (correct me if I m wrong) read 'miss you to death'.hope I m not mistaken .

​I think he said Wo xiang su ni man la it means I miss you all a lot. Actually there is no exact English trans for Chinese, it depends on how you say it, what I understand he says I miss you all a lot.

It can also be I really miss you all :)

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 1

Guest glamrockr69

goguma's... wanna play a game?lol flashback game! true, untrue, not untrue? (ep49)

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=922035604505935&id=129143957128441

dont forget to read the comments!

~ small things i also noticed, hyun kept saying the scarf was very pretty even though its not that well made as the MC mentioned. hyun is a very intelligent girl, she's one or two steps ahead of yong's antics and teasing. she prolly knew what was coming and yong possibly knitting a scarf for her. when i watched it the first time, my initial reaxn was, "why is seohyun lying?" (she's not supposed to) and after 5yrs i figured it out...

"yong made it for HER...and (to hyun) its the prettiest scarf in the world"

Edited by glamrockr69

Guest brents

oooohh thread3 already....why I can see thread 4 already?hehehe ..Long time no post here..Congratulation my fellow Gogumas..I know yong and hyun is amazed with us..this is a record on soompi.. :) keep sailing :) keep spazzing :) keep the faith :) Until they Admit that they are dating :D 

Guest dandeliongoguma

Dear Fellow gogumas ..:( ,

I'm reaaaalllly sorry for this long post but Please help..!! I don't think I can ask anyone else coz they'll probably look at me like I'm crazy( even I would have done the same if I had seen a person like me before becoming a hardcore goguma )..

I think its just been ~3 months since I started watching yongseo and since then I must have rewatched all the full episodes more than 100 times for sure  (I'm not kidding:tears:), and replaying favorite scenes a 1000 times , without proper sleep even... excluding all the youtube videos and clues etc..downloaded every single video and replaying it…refreshing this forum every few mins or so to see any updates..Not to mention now I'm a hardcore Boice too.. heard all their songs and concerts multiple times.To say that I've become an ADDICT would be an understatement:(.

Did it happen to any of you guys or is it just me who is going crazy?.If you had experienced anything similar , how long did it take to recover to normal state ? I'm trying really really hard to come back to normal but the withdrawal symptoms are too severe..!! Please guys I need some advice , I'm desperate..:tears::tears: HELP……:(

@dandeliongoguma_stv it also happen to me... It seems that goguma here went through the same symptoms.. I myself find it fascinating that yongseo gave me such effect.. My two cent for you my goguma chinggu are take it easy with this shiping thing.. We have our own life that we should responsible for..so yeah ..

Edited by gogumsaddict
  • Like 4

Hey, @dandeliongoguma_stv, lighten up. We're just having fun shipping. Don't let it get to the point where you're not sleeping properly anymore and probably affecting school or work. In a way, we're making our own fantasies about SH and YH based on a TV show and other clues that they show in public. We don't know what they truly feel. But we hope they love each other. That's all we can do. HOPE.

So take a break. Find other interests. Do not make shipping Yongseo be a burden and unhealthy. SH and YH would not want you to be like that too. They want to entertain, not cause harm.

• Like 5

@dandeliongoguma_stv upon reading your post I kind of felt relieved Haha cause I realized Im not the only one having that dilemna/crisis right now . But know what? I also realized we cant be like this forever,at some point we will get over this(crisis) . One thing I have learned from hyun is being optimistic and positive. If it meant to happen it will happen if not then still be happy about it. Dont deal with it too much. Am I making sense right now? Haha what I am saying is lets nt worry too much and keep reminding ourselves that we have our own lives to think and worry for. We cannot live yongseo's lives for them, we can never possibly know their feelings and thinking 24/7. We cannot dictate them to live the way we want them to live and be with someone we want them to be with cause in reality its their own lives and we have ours. We are just mere fans, supporting them and loving them unconditionally. We love them and cheering them without expecting something in return right? We can hope but cannot expect from them. Lets make ourselves busy and be arround with our loveones and friends more, do things we enjoy and lastly lets not forget to pray, we human beings can only have solace and feel of assurance from the almighty maker,lets seek guidance from him.

Lets keep this shipping a beatiful and happy experience. :D

Anneong..

• Like 8

Guest yongseoalways_stv

Kalene is right.find other interests for yourself.for me they are positive influences.they inspire me to work hard.learn new languages.listen to refreshing music and artists across the globe.I m even taking out time to learn guitar which I prev thot wud b impossible for me.I m now even more conscious about my diet and take gud care by exercising often.don't let things go overboard.

I came across to this when I was looking for any new yongseo related news..http://gogumadiaries.tumblr.com/post/56534458661/confessions-of-a-goguma-entry-four-finding

After reading her diary I was like wow! Saying she's really good is understatement. It really helped me and my goguma heart from the doubts. You all must probably read this already anyway kekeke..

@dandeliongoguma_stv have you already read this? You MUST :)

Edited by YongSeoIsReal_007

Guest supercalifragilistic

To all new Gogumas...  Been there, done that, still doing it.

This is also what you will find yourself doing:

• Trawl the web for clues, signs and evidence that YSIR like a maniac.
  • Get OTT emotional and paranoid about our OTP being linked with others.
  • Get overly attached to coincidental couple-items and hence paranoid about coincidental couple-items with others (refer to the point above).
  • Mature and realise that we are shippers because we just are... And learn to support out OTP regardless.
  • Continue to watch WGM just because there's no other source of YongSeo interaction that our OTP is volunteering to the public.
  • Re-watch the birthday celebration/LoveLight episode and melt into a puddle every, single time.  Even after 124,751,945 times.

Before you know it, you'll be a seasoned Goguma.

Occasionally, rarely, you'll be treated to something like the 2014 Gayo Daejun interaction.  Otherwise, just enjoy the ride.

To all new Gogumas...  Been there, done that, still doing it.

This is also what you will find yourself doing:

• Trawl the web for clues, signs and evidence that YSIR like a maniac.
  • Get OTT emotional and paranoid about our OTP being linked with others.
  • Get overly attached to coincidental couple-items and hence paranoid about coincidental couple-items with others (refer to the point above).
  • Mature and realise that we are shippers because we just are... And learn to support out OTP regardless.
  • Continue to watch WGM just because there's no other source of YongSeo interaction that our OTP is volunteering to the public.
  • Re-watch the birthday celebration/LoveLight episode and melt into a puddle every, single time.  Even after 124,751,945 times.

Before you know it, you'll be a seasoned Goguma.

Occasionally, rarely, you'll be treated to something like the 2014 Gayo Daejun interaction.  Otherwise, just enjoy the ride.

​You are right, I think gogumass really have unexpected gif every year. and it was always off cam...kekekekekekee. Well, off cam more real and important than other, :P:P

• Like 1