[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

I think Yonghwa always monitoring Seohyun fanboy especially N (Vixx) & Junsu (2pm).

He looks cool and choding but when it comes to Seohyun, he lost his cool..lol

I couldn't agree more with you on this hahaha! but with 2pm Junsu? I think Yonghwa let him slide since they're friends or I'm not sure since he was eyeing Junsu in KBS gayo daejun Hahahaha! Let's just say even when it comes to his friends Yonghwa still will not let his friends slide hahaha! and with N, hahaha ultimate fanboy that one but hey who's to blame when Yonghwa is a fanboy of Kim Yuna but he even stopped saying her name and just started describing his ideal girl instead hahaha! But I still agree with you that Yonghwa loses his cool :D 

• Like 4

Off topic:

Do you guys heard the news?

We have a new young couple after YongSeo!!

Let us welcome, BTOB's SungJae and Red Velvet's Joy!!! WIPPEEEEEE!!! GONNA CALL THEM, SungJoy Couple!! Is that name kinda weird? LOL NVM!!

Congrats to the new couple! Tanan tanan~~~ (WEDDING BELLS RINGING) lol

• Like 1

@hyehyukyobin

am quite curious about this book. will go library to search it.. got English right? hahahaha hope so.. 

​Which one? Paolo Coelho collection? Yes. I would recommend you to read first Tuesdays with Morrie and By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept. :) 

Sorry to butt in the convo lol but I read Tuesday's With Morrie! It's a good book! I read it for my English class :D good recommendation by the way lol 

Edited by _xoglads
  • Like 2

Guest glamrockr69

Guys…..!!! do you know where I can download all the episodes of our yongseo with full eng sub…I have videos with subtitles of the conversations but no subtitles for the small funny comments they put onscreen now and then.... !!   Thank you…:)

​been asking about this as well...for ages! nobody seems to know. :tears:

Guys…..!!! do you know where I can download all the episodes of our yongseo with full eng sub…I have videos with subtitles of the conversations but no subtitles for the small funny comments they put onscreen now and then.... !!   Thank you…:)

it seems that subs from soshified are the most complete out there, but you need to make 50 post in their forums to be able to download them =) http://www.soshified.com/forums/

• Like 2

Me too! I also have about 3 different subbed versions of the show, some do a little captions while some do not... I actually want to start a project let me call it " FULL SUBBED EPISODES OF YONGESEO" project lolz

Well I am one of the timers from the B.E.S.T in jongyeon thread and Im looking for translators for the captions to help me re-sub the entire show of yongseo couple. Please pm me if interested I would like to re-sub the whole show with the captions and dialogues.

Edited by bokyo28
  • Like 8

sorry off topic but instead of cnblue being a band why not just be a dance group hahaha! Since Yonghwa is a krumper and Jungshin is a break dancer! :lol: Minhyuk and Jonghyun still have to unfold their inner dancer hahaha! 

OMO! Yonghwa's leg hair in 2010 wgm days when he went to that massage place with Seohyun wasn't that hairy and now it's so full hahah! OMG! Yonghwa definitely evolved :P hahaha troll troll! 

• Like 1

oh they love to put uri lovely otp as one of their basic guide for wedding themes :wub:

I wanna said "Amin"

The dress

As we’ve mentioned, just signing the contract with the wedding venue will take care of most of your concerns. The rest will be taken care of in the “seu-deu-meh” package – short for “studio, dress, makeup.” Have you ever seen those gorgeous engagement photos that Korean celebrities publish? You might think those fancy pictures are limited to the world of actors, singers, and models, but no! Most Korean couples getting married will book a photography session with a studio that offers picture-perfect backdrops such as vintage-looking European cafes or flower gardens. For those who find these photos cheesy, there’s also the option of portraits or informal Western-style candid photos.

Whatever you choose, you’ll also get dress and tuxedo rentals. Most Korean brides do not buy wedding gowns – women here tend to be similarly sized and want the same styles, so rentals are a more economical option. For the cost of buying one dress, a bride can instead rent three to five dresses, to be worn between the engagement photos and the wedding day. There’s a huge range of options as well, from bargain dresses to top-tier Vera Wang and Monique Lhuillier gowns.

Also included in the package are makeup and hair sessions. And yes, the makeup and hair is for both the bride and groom.

YongSeo

Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun and CNBLUE’s Yonghwa had a lovely (mock) engagement photoshoot for “We Got Married

• Like 5

Anybody here have the link for JYH on weekly idol and radio star with eng sub ?

​you can find both in youtube, but for radio star it was very very short. I don't think there is anoher link :D

Part I

Part 2

Part 3

Enjoy  :):)

I was laughing so hard when watched this. ahahahahaaa

• Like 1

Guest sipa

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

don't know why, i want to laugh for what skin79 says

hahahahaha

Edited by sipa