[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Guest sipa

@AireenYH

yessss but don't know how to paste pic here....that pic is showing, passing ice-cream but not sure if he gave ice-cream to someone or someone gave him ice-cream

Edited by sipa

Highlight of 2015 huh? This better be good The Fact. If not, let me just flip my computer table and face palm my face lol 

edit: news will be released 10am. 

Am I the only one who doesn't care or isn't surprised by this? The Fact if you don't get my attention with your news that you're gonna be releasing then let me just apply in your company and I'll show you real digging lol joke! Hahahah! Arrogant much? :lol: But yeah keep your eyes open gogumas. Can this be yongseo's dating news? ;) 

Edited by _xoglads
  • Like 6

Guest glamrockr69

don't know how to paste pic here...i seen a pic which was YS ice-cream mission.

that pic was capture of someone (fan?) gave that ice-cream to yonghwa. hope can show pic here...i paste it but it was nothing here... cry

​You mean Ice-cream mission from 2 years ago ? 

m6pp_zpsrmpv2o0j.png

> seohyun airport photo, she also had an icecream cf (came back from japan i think)

> cnblue attended a red carpet event ('passionate goodbye' premiere). yongwha was already carrying the icecream when he arrived

> 1st staff tried to take it but he refused to hand it over, 2nd staff successfully took it when they had to go upstage for photos (yong-choding mode to the maX! he really didnt want to let go of the "icecream".)

Untitled_zpsp9ejpind.jpg

> ... EPIC! credits to the owner of the pic

53411d79gw1e50ohtyezkg208w06ohdt_zpskzp4

Edited by glamrockr69

Hahahaha! Yonghwa waited until people took pictures of him lol and the movie premier they went to was for Hongki's movie. Even I was shocked when Yonghwa didn't want to give it to the staff lol that smirk looks like he did a good job with that love mission :D

• Like 2

Guest sipa

that pic was capture of someone (fan?) gave that ice-cream to yonghwa. hope can show pic here...i paste it but it was nothing here... cry

> seohyun airport photo, she also had an icecream cf (came back from japan i think)

> cnblue attended a red carpet event ('passionate goodbye' premiere). yongwha was already carrying the icecream when he arrived

> 1st staff tried to take it but he refused to hand it over, 2nd staff successfully took it when they had to go upstage for photos (yong-choding mode to the maX! he really didnt want to let go of the "icecream".)

thanks sis!!!

Haha I'm a junior goguma. Some pic I never seen, sorry for confusing 

im waiting for tomorrow - the fact

Guest glamrockr69

thanks sis!!!

Haha I'm a junior goguma. Some pic I never seen, sorry for confusing 

im waiting for tomorrow - the fact

​no probs. just ask if u want old pics. im sure gogumas will glady post them again just to reminisce the good old times. ;) here's a bonus pic. hyun wore it during snoop dog concert (forgot the date) credits to owner

download%201_zpspiwlfjhi.jpg

Edited by glamrockr69

Guest dianque

Hallo everyone...im also anticipating the new couple. Could it be really a highlight or... denied right away. Lol

okay...i wanna ask. I wtched the taetiseo show not in HD. and till now,i still cant see yonghwa wlking in the apartemen in ep3. Is it when seo talking with her friends in the car?can someone screencapture it or tell me the exact time?thanks on advance

Guest dianque

​no probs. just ask if u want old pics. im sure gogumas will glady post them again just to reminisce the good old times. ;) here's a bonus pic. hyun wore it during snoop dog concert (forgot the date) credits to owner

What is it? Shirt? coat? Hehe..mianhaeyo... i cant see it rite.

Guest glamrockr69

@dianque yes, they both have stripe sleeves ;) just coincidence/trend i suppose.

Edited by glamrockr69

Guest luvys

Hallo everyone...im also anticipating the new couple. Could it be really a highlight or... denied right away. Lol

okay...i wanna ask. I wtched the taetiseo show not in HD. and till now,i still cant see yonghwa wlking in the apartemen in ep3. Is it when seo talking with her friends in the car?can someone screencapture it or tell me the exact time?thanks on advance

​same wth me. I always repeat that scene , unfrtnely cant figure it out.. yup2 someone who get it.. plz screencap.. thnks chingu bring up..

Guest KimeraldA

hellooo .. Goguma newbie here!!! :) I reaaaally Love YongSeo!! ❤️❤️ they're my daily vitamins! and here's one of my favorite video of theeeem  

Guest dianque

The one about Yonghwa appearing in Taetiseo show that's fake.. Lol 

mwoya? Fake? -__- so im trying hard this past year to find something fake?lol. Wa...i think its true bcoz i know it from a goguma i trusted a lot.