[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

It's so funny because Seohyun used effects on her Instagram and I don't think Yonghwa normally uses effects but in his weibo he decided to use effects to Hahahahah! The funny thing is Yonghwa decided to update his Instagram first which he's been MIA from. Wae only when your buin decides to comeback too hahahaha! Aish these two man! :w00t:

• Like 5

I thought I was the only one but apparently even dodod unnie sees it too hahahaha! They both updated and they also looked the same in the pics they've updated. Go figure right hahaha! 

We have CEO Yonghwa today, so let me show you CEO Seohyun hahaha I love how baby keeps a straight face! Niceeee-uh! 

Edited by _xoglads
  • Like 5

Caption says seohyun but why does the pic show yonghwa's selca instead of seohyun's hahah! Why seohyun's namja instead of her? Hahaha wae mwave wae? :lol: mian! I'm just happy seohyun updated or Yongseo updated today hahaha! 

OMO! His back is so broad! So niceee-uh! 
He went shopping and now he went to eat lol! He even used all his sns to update. First was IG who he said that he's not comfortable with it but since his buin update with it, he updated with it too lol then weibo he used effects like seohyun and then now we have Twitter but food! :D 
Edited by _xoglads
  • Like 2

Oh my after seohyun uploaded black and white photo on ig, yonghwa uploaded black and white video on ig! As far as I know, yonghwa don't upload b&w photos and videos normally. Such a sneaky namja chingu! I duno how to upload ig video, someone help please!

• Like 3

Guest sipa

sorry 용용이.....

Quite speechless for your ig crab video hahahaha :phew:

looks so pabo......

however...remind me tts black/white video which Tiffany updated few days ago. Both singing song with black/white style :D

Try to make it less obvious but you're totally obvious Uncle ~~~! Aigooooo . 

But lemme make it more obvious . Why put vid with B&W effect , Why not just posted 4 Photos instead ? ~~ HAHAHAH 

CGLBd5tU0AAIu86.jpgCGLBd5TVAAAXaJQ.jpg

btw , his latest ig update , make him look like a MR CRAB , Spongebob boss ~~ :sweatingbullets:

Edited by AireenYH
  • Like 7

Miss yongseo really bad :(,, so I just finished  rerun last episod of yongseo..

and here I am, still shed my tears. Really can't hold my tears when they hug each other :tears: and  can only said take care...

If we only the viewer miss them so much, I cant imagine how they miss each other...

Huaaaaaa..I am really sad tonight....:tears:

(sorry for posting unimportant things) :((

• Like 5

"Who is the top of the world" 

while seohyun is trying to be all ninja with herself and her relationship, here we have Yonghwa not doing any justice trying to hinder their relationship hahaha! He makes it so obvious I'm not even kidding haha! Didn't I say this before? Well let me say it again, the more you try to hide your feelings the more it's just going to be obvious. I totally believe in that because you're so cautious that it's making you obvious. and sometimes when you're in love you really can't contain yourself. You can't seem to hide your feelings :D
  • Like 8