Jung Yumi gets a nosebleed during interview

w8.jpg

•  

Newsen - Nate: 'One Night', Jung Yumi gets a nosebleed during interview

1. [+1,232, -87] But still, she's an actress. Why would One Night air it? They should've let her clean it up before proceeding with the interview

2. [+1,110, -69] -_- One Night is too much. Why would you air that?
3. [+904, -15] She must be exhausted. Find strength

4. [+64, -3] What's up with the best replies? ㅋㅋㅋ That just shows that she's working hard  for her drama and also, they probably got her permission before airing the interview. You guys are overreacting
5. [+49, -1] What's so weird about an actress getting a nosebleed? She handled it prettily and it's a proof of her hardwork. What's wrong? Is it off-putting when you see someone getting a nosebleed?

6. [+36, -2] Jung Yumi's really pretty when she smiles

7. [+31, -1] People are going crazy here in the comment section because a program aired an actress getting a nosebleed during her interview. She's pretty and hardworking

8. [+20, -4] Are you people dumb? There wouldn't be articles about it if One Night didn't air it. It's actually for the better because her hard work is winning over netizens. That's an instant image upgrade

9. [+20, -2] This unni is so nice. I wish she's more popular

10. [+14, 0] She must be so tired ㅠWorrying for celebrities is useless but take care of your health

• Like 12

OMG! What a beutiful episode..can't wait for the next..

YH is also playing an important role, wonder why she is no included as one of the dragons? Only realised today the girl in the story telling troupe is the same girl going around looking for milk to feed her little sister. What sad memories all of them carry.

Fantastic acting by everyone here.. Salute to all!

• Like 4

OMG! What a beutiful episode..can't wait for the next..

YH is also playing an important role, wonder why she is no included as one of the dragons? Only realised today the girl in the story telling troupe is the same girl going around looking for milk to feed her little sister. What sad memories all of them carry.

Fantastic acting by everyone here.. Salute to all!

i think the number was bc of the reference from TWDR

i for one consider her an honorary dragon and she has way more screen time than some - so whats in a name 

• Like 3

Guest rainmoon

Lady Min so cute with her father

and its so great that he listens to her and she can persuade him  

they also seem to have a great and close relationship.

After watching these last 2 episodes I would have to say they are my favorites maybe because there is so much feeling it's hard to take it all in.   So many heart breaking moments and you won't be surprised that I would pick the one where Gap Boon starts singing in the darkness for music to me opens your heart quicker than anything.  She is interesting to me and I felt her pain in the sweetness of her voice and hearing a young woman's heart breaking.  It even got better when DS's voice was added somehow it made it sadder to me.  Gap Boon not unlike most of them has suffered in the past, has very little but her feelings for DS that she treasures.  She knows his heart belongs to another something she can't change.  DS loves YH no matter what words come out of her mouth or how hard she shoves him away he can't let go of the guilt or the memories that have his heart tied to her.  YH has moved beyond love and the girl she once was and sees only one thing revenge through change.  BW opens up his heart to BY but like I posted before she sees what he doesn't and knows the only real choice he offers is second place.  Later she says I Love you & he  says I will love you till I die.  To me this class separation is what had to be the hardest  thing to face.  Something you know is there and won't change over night no matter if you know change is coming.  More than that she knows accepting him means sharing him with another.  Dang it's that moment I thought that's a NO GO for this country girl!!!  FACT !!!  :angry:not into sharing so it's a good thing I wasn't born back then!  Even more arranged marriage, I like that even less I know it's culture thing but two people not in love my mind can't even comprehend that but back then & even in some countries now it's common.  All I can say is they are bigger and better women than I could ever be:crazy:  Can't wait till next week when DS & BY meet after all this time hoping BY can let loose of her guilt finally.....

After watching these last 2 episodes I would have to say they are my favorites maybe because there is so much feeling it's hard to take it all in.   So many heart breaking moments and you won't be surprised that I would pick the one where Gap Boon starts singing in the darkness for music to me opens your heart quicker than anything.  She is interesting to me and I felt her pain in the sweetness of her voice and hearing a young woman's heart breaking.  It even got better when DS's voice was added somehow it made it sadder to me.  Gap Boon not unlike most of them has suffered in the past, has very little but her feelings for DS that she treasures.  She know his heart belongs to another something she can't change.  DS loves YH no matter what words come out of her mouth or how hard she shoves him away he can't let go of the guilt or the memories that have his heart tied to her.  YH has moved beyond love and the girl she once was and sees only one thing revenge through change.  BW opens up his heart to BY but like I posted before she sees what he doesn't and knows the only real choice he offers is second place.  Later she says I Love you & he  says I will love you till I die.  To me this class separation is what had to be the hardest  thing to face.  Something you know is there and won't change over night no matter if you know change is coming.  More than that she knows accepting him means sharing him with another.  Dang it's that moment I thought that's a NO GO for this country girl!!!  FACT !!!  :angry:not into sharing so it's a good thing I wasn't born back then!  Even more arranged marriage, I like that even less I know it's culture thing but two people not in love my mind can't even comprehend that but back then & even in some countries now it's common.  All I can say is they are bigger and better women than I could ever be:crazy:  Can't wait till next week when DS & BY meet after all this time hoping BY can let loose of her guilt finally.....

i really hope both BY & DS let go of their guilt and start living like a family 

in the preview DS is adopted by LSG and given a last name which BY said she ppl like her dont even have last name

i wonder if as his sister she will have also last name bc she will becime Lee Bang Ji sister?

• Like 2

This drama is so good and well written as you can expect from the writer from Tree With Deep Roots (One of my fave kdrama all time). I have not seen the latest episodes yet but after seeing all the post and pics here, I'm excited to see what's gonna happen to LBW as he will enter marriage life with Lady Min. I hope there will be more scenes between them arguing or making plans together since I read her character is a smart, ambitious and powerful. As for LBW-BY ship, maybe I'm the minority here, I still don't buy the chemistry between YAI-SSK or LBW-BY, so I don't really care what will happen to them. I'm trying to ship them since ep.1 but still I don't get the vibe, I think SSK is miscast here I prefer JYM's YH better, I just feel she's not 'really' there but I will still support Boon Yi as one of dragons. that's all.

You are not the only one.  JYM's character, YH, has much more depths, and the YH-DS relationship is much more interesting and heartfelt to watch compared to LBW-BY.  I now look forward to scenes of Lady Min-LBW.  Gong Seung Yeon did a great job portraying the smart, educated, and beautiful lady Min.  I hope the writers would dwell more into her character since she was such a significant figure.  Lady Min was to BangWon's throne is as Hilary Clinton was to Bill Clinton's presidency here in the USA. And I'm not exaggerating.  

Edited by AnhN
  • Like 3