[Drama 2015] Save the Family 가족을 지켜라

valsava

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm back everyone and had to re-watch all 10 episodes and I tell you it wasn't a dull moment and now I'm thinking of where to begin.. 

Let's stat with JJW now what's his Ex (KYW) up to and why is she interfering with the kitchen at his job she still refusing to move on or is this her way of showing him that she is just as determine to hold on to him when she still hasn't broken off with that finance partner of her's that her mom signed her up with.. LOL   I was thinking JJW would have thought to call her mom and tell her that you don't want your daughter around me and I don't want her around me so will come and stop her from messing with other people work at my Job..  @jadecloud, @mudaepo, I have a few questions can one of you guy's fill me in..  What happen to JJW at the other hospital and was KYW mom behind him not getting his promotion ?.. 

I can already tell she will end up firing LHS because of JJW.. Work isn't going to be no fun at all if her parents get involved again for either one of them meaning LHS and JJW of course..

What is really going on with JJW father at work I don't trust his boss at all.. My next question is do they want him to quit or is that boss setting him up to take the fall for something.. ? He cry more then a baby do.. I tell you he's and embarrassment to his family with all the ridiculous stunts he's pulling..

On to the IL house wow don't none of the men work in that house not even the sister husband who has become the housemaid and her brother YC two big grown men living off the mom and sister and not even trying to look for work.. I see in the preview he's headed back home to lay up on them he would have been better off staying where he was at.. He's another one trying to get rich overnight and always getting conned.. My next question is what did the MIL say to YC and JTJ ? JJW brother hopefully get a job..

Mi Na had got set up by those men she was working for and they never paid her and now they seem to be in-co-hoots with the man JJW dad works for Also the thought crossed my mind that Dong Beak could be YC daughter..

I think LHS but into to many people business with stuff that don't concern her I can't wait to she find out who JJW mom is.. Also any story with her dad I see he runs the chicken shack,,            

@valsava From what I understood:

-> JWJ worked his richard simmons off at his previous hospital, because he was promised a professor position in exchange of his hard work. But the position went to another guy, who didn't deserve it but had better connections. As far as I can tell, the Ex's mom (aka the botoxed kidnapper from Cheongdamdong Scandal, she's back! :P ) has nothing to do with it.

-> The boss is still trying to make JWJ's father quit. From episode 11's preview, it looks like he's giving him a lot of work on purpose, to make him resign.

-> The MIL had put YC in charge of some properties she was renting I think, but he conned her, using double accounting, and kept part of the money for himself. TJ was delighted, because he thought the MIL would give him YC's job. But she didn't, she blamed herself for not raising YC properly, so she decided to give him one more chance and let him keep his job.

-> I may have missed it, but I didn't see the connection between the con-artists Mina was working for and the boss. I think they were arrested, that's why Mi Na was released, and that's the end of it.

-> I'm sure Dong Baek is YC's daughter too. When she met him and he asked where her mom came from, she said Uzbekistan. And YC mentioned he has "beautiful memories" of Uzbekistan. This is a daily so there's no way this is just a coincidence: he is her father.

-> I'm not sure what's the deal with HS and her dad. I think his new family isn't aware of HS's existence, but he doesn't look like such a bad father. I gonna have to watch their conversation with subs to get all the details.

@valsava From what I understood:

-> JWJ worked his richard simmons off at his previous hospital, because he was promised a professor position in exchange of his hard work. But the position went to another guy, who didn't deserve it but had better connections. As far as I can tell, the Ex's mom (aka the botoxed kidnapper from Cheongdamdong Scandal, she's back! :P ) has nothing to do with it.

-> The boss is still trying to make JWJ's father quit. From episode 11's preview, it looks like he's giving him a lot of work on purpose, to make him resign.

-> The MIL had put YC in charge of some properties she was renting I think, but he conned her, using double accounting, and kept part of the money for himself. TJ was delighted, because he thought the MIL would give him YC's job. But she didn't, she blamed herself for not raising YC properly, so she decided to give him one more chance and let him keep his job.

-> I may have missed it, but I didn't see the connection between the con-artists Mina was working for and the boss. I think they were arrested, that's why Mi Na was released, and that's the end of it.

-> I'm sure Dong Baek is YC's daughter too. When she met him and he asked where her mom came from, she said Uzbekistan. And YC mentioned he has "beautiful memories" of Uzbekistan. This is a daily so there's no way this is just a coincidence: he is her father.

-> I'm not sure what's the deal with HS and her dad. I think his new family isn't aware of HS's existence, but he doesn't look like such a bad father. I gonna have to watch their conversation with subs to get all the details.

@mudaepo,   Thanks,   I'm was wondering was SDH the other little girl her sister but according to the chart she's not..  None of them are related all except Mi na and DB but how did LHS end up with all these kids besides OSM and her brother who dad is very abusive..  I had also thought that maybe dads new wife didn't want LHS around or did he cheat on her mom but I do get it what your saying about the new woman and step-brother don't know about her.. 

OK glad it wasn't just me who thought that DB could be YC child now that's a story I'm just waiting to get to know about and how he ditch her with his daughter  my guess she told him she was pregnant and he dump her and ran home to mommy..  Now why is JTJ all up in arms about the woman giving her son a second chance he should know she wasn't going to put him over her son he was expecting way to much for him not to be blood related to the woman.. His mom is right she raised him all wrong hell she should make him a handyman at those rental properties do some work..   

I really can't get over JTJ who is he to get mad about his MIL wanting her son to take care of her business.. The way he loose money and get's involved in bad deals you really can't blame her at least her son spend the money on him and not being swindle out of her just stupid.. Now because of a remark that's made he go flying home I tell you he's worst then a woman .. Hr even ran out the door with his suitcase and that apron on I crack up when he took it off and throw it on the ground somehow it got tangled in the wheel of his suitcase he's pulling the suitcase and Apron dragging right along with him.. You would think one would take it as a sign he's only fit for domestics work.. LOL  Just sad real sad what do his wife ever seen in him..         

After seeing the first episode.....I am glad we have another very interesting drama to look forward to.

Have fun everyone!

​@devagelo  Glad this drama is getting subbed and the first episode we get a better understanding thanks to KBS world. I have to say looks like LHS put her job ob the line for today's raw version what I say about making a bet and you don't know your the person you betting but she could have told YW that she lost the bet because she didn't cook the food herself just because the food looks pretty doesn't mean it taste good I wouldn't be surprised if the hospital staff is sick from food poisoning tomorrow.. Well let's just see how things go..     . 

I don't know if anyone knows this drama is being sub @KBS world ep 2 is out 

@dexter8010, @tinatrix236, giving a shout out to my daily gang.. @Jadecloud and all others @joyblack4,

In episode 2 YW told JWJ she got engage because she was doing what was best for her after 2yrs of dating him and never told him she had to get engaged to someone else and she also ask him to wait for her this girl is real full of herself..  He tells her right to have a great life and never cross paths again.. 

In today's raw version KHS bite off more then she could chew and JTJ is really pathetic  LHS felt her heart flutter for JWJ..  

@joyblack4, I tell you from these few episodes that has been shown it will never cross the line like the other mess we watching

Morning All

I have to tell you more and more I'm disliking YW she ran to JWJ job created all that havoc all to put it the newspaper causing a scandal involving him she didn't even care how this would affect him and his career all she cared about was getting what she wanted and that was out her engagement.. Her mother had already told him he couldn't be with her and to find somebody else to climb the social ladder,, Now he running to her rescue isn't making the matters any better and her puling this will only have his mom going after him just stupid he better dump her and lose all feelings for her quick fast and in a hurry.. 

Now mom trying to get the Eldest Son wife to come and get him and take him back home he left on his own send him back or make him leave the house she's not helping him by taking up for the overgrown lump of lard stop coming to his rescue he's a grown man with a family and he can'rt throw tantrum like he's a child because he can't have his way he better hope she don't get tired of his but and ask for a divorce this woman works to hard all day to deal with stupidity.. Quit worrying about what his MIL doing for her son get a Job be a man make your own money and stop looking for a handout.. Perfect example he's setting for his own daughter..

Now JWJ mom is she blind she saw the man on TV and she saw the newspaper she helps her husband gets dress every morning how can she not see that's him.. She had to go down to the job to verify it when she could have called his friend and found out the truth.. This woman is so worried about the lard until she can't see what's going on with her husband..          

@valsava.. thank you so much for starting this thread....  Like @jadecloud - I was looking forward to it because I too, like Jae Hee.  I think I have loved him ever since I first saw him in Wuri's Family drama (with Kim Rae Won and Kim Jae Won)  and Kim Ki-Duk's 3-Iron movie. 

As it turns out, us - "alumni" of The Firstborn" thread (I still have a soft place in my heart for that drama and thread)  also get to see his reunion with actor Lee Doll-Hyung. (even though AsianWiki did not give him credit for this new drama)

Great to see other familiar faces and friends here. @Felicia Soh, @jadecloud  @UnniSarah,     And great to meet new friends here.   c0119.gif

@UnniSarah, KBS World is uploading subbed episodes on Youtube. So far they have uploaded 2 episodes. But you are already on ep. 10? sigh. wish there was not such a lag between KBS and KBSW.

Not sure if I will keep up with the thread, as I intend to follow subbed episodes on KBSW only. 

I did like the 2 episodes I saw. I like the premise of it, and I loved the humor. That scene where Jae Hee's character was drunk, and picked up by the family was hilarious, wallet, and all.  Also the scene when it turns out he is the brother of the matchmaker.....  I cannot figure out his ex-girlfriend... What is it with she got engaged to another fellow, but tells him to trust her and wait for her... I wonder what she has in mind...

@irilight,  YW plan will never work her mom will see to it she will marry that guy she's engage to her someone else rather she likes it or not because JWJ will eventually end up leaving her because of her mom wait til her mom start to pay his mom visits.. 

Hurray for KBS World.  It might be delayed but thanks to them subbing their own show, I can now watch it through YT.  Really loved the first 3 episodes and look forward to following along now.  (Just what I needed though.  Another drama to watch.  ;) )

Look YW mom attacking JW and she hurt his hand his hands are very important to his career this isn't going to stop LHS will end up telling that lady that it's her daughter that she needs to get control of not him..

When I watch 3 today I couldn't believe mom protect that big overgrown son like she  do and even suggested that JW get a loan for his sorry but just because he help him go to college her son don;t even try and look for a job and think somebody just supposed to give him because the SIL is supposed to be treated like a son never in a household that has a son she twisted.. I hope JWJ do move out of the house get him a place of his own..  Since she wants take care of her over pampered son 

Archived