[Drama 2015] Save the Family 가족을 지켜라

valsava

Hi everyone!

Thanks @valsava and @mudaepo for all the latest update on this drama.  I am watching this for the love of the two main leads - as soon as HS started to have slight interest in WJ, she has to immediately shut her mild-fluttering-heart for him and I think she has even thought of deleting his phone number.  I was so invested into them - from bickering scenes to having decent conversation and even caring moments as well but the last two episodes spoiled the romance/dating development of HS with WJ (my selfish thoughts but I guess this has to wait....).

Hello @irilight chingu....nice to see you here.  Here's my thoughts/understanding on one of the questions you posed....

I think the reason why Ye-won went ahead with the engagement announcement (against her own will) because of some business connection with the man she's about to be engaged (the kind of business-related-deal-engagement) and her father's business.  She was very confident of getting back with Woo-jin and had asked/begged him to trust her because she has intention to break off the engagement.  In the last two episodes (raw episode), if I am not wrong, she made some confirmation with her father (think her father's business may no longer need her so-called fiance's business support) before she decides to go back to WJ and she even arranged her own scandal news to be published in the newspaper.  It does look like the fiance will not easily release her which I think in the long run, the fiance and YW's mother will play major havoc and obstacles to YW and WJ.    

What I don't understand is how easily WJ forgives YW and accepted her with open arms but this two lacked chemistry even on the reconciliation-hugged especially WJ's gesture.  Anyway, in yesterday's episode, we know that WJ and YW's reconciliation is headed for another huge obstacle and if I am in WJ's shoes, I would not pursue on this kind of relationship where the future MIL is threatening not only verbally but physically harming him (and his precious hand is his "rice-bowl"....I mean it's such an inhumane act!).  Such a scary woman --- the same actress who played the chewing-gum Omma who tried to con her own son in Wang's Family! 

Oh by the way, I wish the hair stylist do something about Woo-jin's long fringe - every time I see him on the screen, I feel like trimming his hair as one side of his eyes is almost blocked by the over-burdened fringe....aigoo....!

Sorry for ranting but overall I like this drama because of the two main leads and also there are some potential supportive characters that they may delve into later in the story.  I think we finally get to see WJ's father leaving the company - this guy has too many pathetic scenes and I am getting stressed watching all his office-related-working scenes.  Another burdensome scene is to see the back-and-forth WJ's Omma dragging his son back to their house and "house-sit" him!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! I've decided to join this thread after watching the first 14 episodes! Lots of action in this drama!  I could do without the Dad's storyline, though. He's quite pathetic!  And as all Korean dramas do, the second generation women are portrayed as quite overbearing!  Was enjoying the OTP's developing relationship, then BAM! YW came back to Woojin. Yuk!  Hope that relationship ends soon, for HS's sake!  

I just watched ep 3/4, how can Taejin mother go to the house and scold them. Doesn't she know what a hopeless guy her son is. What wrong with him doing the housework as the ladies of the house are all out working. She should leave her son to live his own life. Also trying to buy him a house when everyone is just living on their salary. I sometimes find that Korean mother go overboard where their pathetic son are concern. Even in love on the roofstop, I don't see any positive points in Daeho. If this goes on, I go straight to my third drama the producer. Now KBS world is showing Love on the rooftop, save my family then the producer.so I am like watching from 8am to 10.30am for this three dramas then follow by Cheongdamdong scandal on onetvasia which end at 11.30. Next week, going to watch via Internet at leisure. 

I could do without the Dad's storyline, though. He's quite pathetic! 

​Haha.  It's kind of amusing to me actually, if only because I'm also currently watching "Cheer Up, Mr. Kim," through KBS's YouTube channel.  In that drama, the actor is playing the role of a CEO of a major company.  It can be kind of jarring to watch him in one type of role and then go immediately to another drama where he's playing something completely opposite.  It never fails to make me chuckle, though!  :D

​Haha.  It's kind of amusing to me actually, if only because I'm also currently watching "Cheer Up, Mr. Kim," through KBS's YouTube channel.  In that drama, the actor is playing the role of a CEO of a major company.  It can be kind of jarring to watch him in one type of role and then go immediately to another drama where he's playing something completely opposite.  It never fails to make me chuckle, though!  :D

​@themarchioness  Hi I had posted a comment a while back about WJW dad character this is a first for me to see him in a role as such he always these upright characters but having him here playing this role is a treat for us even though I find him pathetic but it's a fun watch and I have no complaints about his annoying behavior..  I like that he showing this range of acting for himself.. 

​@themarchioness  Hi I had posted a comment a while back about WJW dad character this is a first for me to see him in a role as such he always these upright characters but having him here playing this role is a treat for us even though I find him pathetic but it's a fun watch and I have no complaints about his annoying behavior..  I like that he showing this arrange of acting for himself.. 

​Oh, totally!  I agree about this being a credit to his acting range.  Like you, I've seen him in multiple other dramas as well (e.g., City Hunter, Coffee Prince, and so many more) and the characters he played were much different.  So much more serious and strong.  The closest I've watched to his character in "Save the Family," is perhaps in "Bride of the Century," where, even though he played the patriarch to a rich family, he also displayed episodes of silliness and humbleness. 

It's just particularly striking at the moment though in that I'm watching him -- at the same time -- in two different dramas, with two different types of characters.  It is amusing, but pretty awesome too.  :)

I like today's episode WJW sister gave YW a piece of her mind which she had it coming playing around with her brother like that and then got him involved in a scandal and posted on the front page for all the country to see all she thinks about his herself not how things are going to look for him and he's a doctor that patients look up to SMH.. 

YW mom coming to the hospital like that and burnt WJW hand like that he should have called the police on her because this woman isn't going to stop she knows she can't control her daughter so got take it out on him thinking he's stalking her daughter I hope when he and LHS hook up I hope LHS post YW in the papers front page headlines as a stalker throw mom's crap back in her face..  

Annyeong Chingu's 

This drama is off on a good start. After watching four episode , I have decided to watch the rest of the drama raw and then only watch the part I need clarification on episodes. 
JJW is a smart guy and sweet guy even though he put up a cold appearance all day. I think he hates the fact that his mom and brother keeps reminding him how TJJ helped put him through school. Like TJW owes his brother for helping him. TJJ seems to be a lazy bum and enjoys living at that house as a freeloader but still expect to inherit a company when he has no college degree ( If I am wrong please correct me.)  TJW's mom has no right to be upset at her eldest son doing housework , then why did he quit his job in the first place? How did he end up being a STAY AT HOME DAD.  From what I see he is always being conned and he wants to blame his failure on someone else. He has no desire to work hard to be successful.  SMH SMSH SMH.

@valsava thankyou for starting this thread.

Now on to my thoughts about this drama. I am sorry to say at the moment this

drama is not catching my eye at the moment. Please do note that I am currently at

the subbed level of this show so my thoughts can simply change down the line. To be

honest my first thoughts about this drama were that they reminded me far to much

of another drama I watched a few years back called Moon and Stars For You. Guess

that shouldn't be to surprising as I found out later that this has the same writer. :)
They should really get a few new ideas. Sure there are differences as this isn't a copy

and paste of said drama but simply look at the simlarites and small differences as well.

1. The Male Lead is a Doctor once again. (Does this writer have a thing for Doctors)

though I did love a comment in that drama when the doctor shows up at the hospital

and one of the nurses said that he looked just like the actor in Brain (Maybe because he

was the same one :) )
2. The Male Lead is dumped or betrayed by his former Girl Friend just so that she can

have a better life. While in this case the former girlfriend was already rich and succesful

she did dump him for the family company or whatever you want to call it. Also she did

seem to have some regrets doing it but I will get to that in a moment.
3. The Female Lead is into Cooking. In that show she was into baking but you can still

see the food connection is still here :)
4. While I haven't seen the episode I have read over here that the Male Lead gets his

hand injured thanks to his former girlfriends mother. In that show the Male Lead also

had some problem later on so he had trouble with surgery or am I confusing some

other plot line or so from that or another show? Either way we get a plot line.
5. I am again not a 100%  sure so maybe I shouldn't add this here but didn't the male

lead switch hospitals over there as well? That is how he bumped into the female lead

over there? If that is the case the male lead also switched hospitals over here as well

but in this case was because he had enough of being used so he finally decided to look

for a new job while working at his friends place for the time being.
6. Not really a similar point but this is just a fun fact. (Don't really want to go on for the

time being. I am sure many of you avid watchers will be able to pick out to other details)
Both had idol actors as the sister of the male lead as something or the other :) and one

of the same actor that was in Moon and Stars For You is also in this show :)

Now enough of all those boring facts which nobody is really interested in and on to

some points that were brought up.

Someone asked about all those kids that Haesu is with and whether her father cheated

on with another woman or her mother. While it hasn't been revealed I somehow don't

think that he cheated when he was with her mother. Clearly her mother must come

first because she is clearly the older person compared with the other kid that she saw

who must have been her stepbrother. I simply think that her mother passed away and

her father remarried someone else. This also brings me to the other points regarding

her and the kids. I think Haesu was simply not ready for a new mother/stepmother but

at the same time she didn't want her father to be unhappy so she did the next best

thing and that was to leave the house. In the same sense the way that I see it is that

all those kids that are with her have either run away from their homes or have been

abandoned by their families. Clearly that explains why one of the kids over there looks

like a foreigner or so and that another one of said kids claimed to be from Uzbekistan or

wherever that she said. she was from, Semi and her brother have clearly left the home

or kicked out whatever. and if we are to follow this strand of logic then it should follow

that the rest of the children would come from similar backgrounds. They have been

bound together by similar circumstances and all that is why they have such a strong

bond with each other. Atleast for the moment or so it seems to me.

As for Ye-Won sorry but I don't feel sorry for her. She pretty much is responsible for

her own misery. She was well aware of what she was doing when she agreed to

marry someone else whether it was for her fathers company or for herself. Nobody

really forced her into it. Well okay maybe that is not entirely true most definitely her

equally crackpot of a mother twisted her arm into doing so. But lets be honest her

taking out all her dumb notions on her was wrong. Clearly she things that Ujin is not

husband material (well that is her right) and that he was simply using her daughter as a

steeping stone to get up in the social ladder and what not. If that was the case she could

have simply tested the guy to find out where exactly he stood. So for instance she could

have told him the families current situation and that it was near bankruptcy and all. If

Ujin was really into the family for their wealth or social standing he simply would have

made some sort of excuse and walked away his true nature being revealed to all but

had that didn't matter and he decided to stick with Ye-Won through thick and thin it

would have showed that he genuinely loved her. Granted she could have thought that he

was bluffing but either way it would have been a semi decent test and she may have

had a better reason to disapprove of him. Then again she could have claimed that she

didn't want her princess of daughter to have  a hard time or so. You know that would

have been much more believable to me. Frankly Ye-Won is much like a princess to me

who simply can't live under normal conditions and all. Infact I am sure that had she

married Ujin she wouldn't have wanted to live with his parents and from what I can see

he is the one who is more or less looking after his parents.

Another point that I didn't seem to like about Ye-Won was that no matter what she

was planning on doing she should have informed Ujin of it first. What was she expecting

that he hear the news of her getting married from someone else. Even if she was

planning on breaking up much later on from her new husband and all she should have

cleanly broken of with Ujin that was just so wrong of her. He had every right to know

that she was being forced to go through with this marriage and he could have been

there to support her and tell her it was alright to breakup or that he would still be

there for her and that she didn't need to go through with it etc... What else was she

expecting that Ujin would have taken it all in and would have been supportive of her

decision. Well first he should have have had that option available to him not taken out

right out from the start. Ofcourse the guy would have been furious that he was not

consulted that simply means that she simply didn't think that he was important enough

to do so.
Was she filial to her family perhaps but that doesn't make her wrongs any less right.
Neither did I feel it right of her to come to his workplace and try to embarrass him like

that or get embarrassed in return however you want to look at it. Nor was it nice to

call him a loser granted she wasn't happy with his choice but at this point she had little

to no right to talk to him about his choice as she had made her own.

Ujin has his flaws to. He by no means is a perfect character. For instance when he

found that his wallet was missing he shouldn't have accused Haesu and said family

without any proof. He should have calmly told them that his wallet was missing and that

it may have fallen around if they found it to please return it to him. Also when his wallet

was returned to him he was still harping that it was empty and that they must have

stolen from him (Was there anything in it apart from Ye-Won's picture in it that was

really missing and he was making a big deal about it?) I mean if someone is a thief I

seriously doubt that they would have even bothered returning the wallet as that would

simply incriminate them or what would they even do with a picture as that would mean

next to nothing to them as they really couldn't sell it or make money from it. The only

way that a picture could possibly be worth something is if it belonged to some famous

celebrity or something that could prove that what they claimed was false or use it as

perhaps some blackmail item. Clearly this wasn't the case over here so again Haesu and

her family had nothing to gain from it. If he was a bit smarter this wouldn't have

happened to him also he wouldn't have done all those favors for his senior at his

previous hospital in hopes that he would have gotten a promotion or something. Infact if

he wanted to do that he should have gotten some sort of guarantee or promise in

writing that would have allowed him to do so. Perhaps he should have watched Doctor

X and have given her answers :)
Frankly he should simply move on from Ye-Won and not accept her back in any form

whatsoever. She has burned him quite badly and to accept her back now that she has

broken up from her current fiance is simply wrong. She has betrayed him once in the

name of the family sure but what if she does so again in the future.
Like I stated earlier when she said it was all about money and social standing and he

brought up that was all that their relationship amounted to. She told him to wake up

and that was indeed the case. This clearly shows that she intends to live a comfortable

life no matter what and that clearly means that she wouldn't be  willing to live in that

cramped up house of his with his extended family of his as well. If that is the case he

would have to either move out with her to her home or live separately in their own

place. Somehow he seems to be the type that wouldn't want to move into another

place if he couldn't afford it. If that is the case then he to would have to move in with his

In-Laws somehow I don't see that going well with his parents. They have already lost

one son to their In-Laws and no exactly how though that can be. Plus the way Ye-Won's

mother currently treats him I really don't see him being happy living in that place but he

is the type of person that would try to stick it out for as long as he could in that place.
Frankly Haesu is still a much better catch plus she knows the importance of family and

all. Infact the way I see it she pretty much hit it of with Ujin's grandfather atleast in

that one episode that I did see them interact with each other and if they have any more

scenes then I am sure that they were similar as well. Only problem here would be that

as Haesu has a large family to look after and that they wouldn't be able to fit into Ujin's

house he would have to move in with her but knowing her nature she would have still

come visiting and looked after his family as well. On top of that the grandparents would

have a lot of grandchildren to dote after. Infact I am sure that one of the kids could go

over to Ujin's Uncle. As he tends to be a bit well of and he can't have any children with

his wife. This can clearly make up for that plus the children would be in a stable

environment as well. Though it would be a nice drama twist if it turned out that one of

the kids that they took in (Uncle) was actually a kid he may have had through an affair of

his previously.

So do you guys think that the uncle is actually having an affair or his wife is simply the

suspicious type and is just suspecting him without any proof because she is insecure at

the moment?

Another similar drama troupe Ujin had been dating Ye-Won for a couple of years now. Wouldn't it be propper time for him to have introduced her to his family by now. Clearly her parents atleast her mother was aware of him but it seems that no one in his family even knew that he was dating and thus Ye-Won was totaly unaware of his family members such as his sister and all. Come to think of it do you think that her mother was aware of who was Ujin's sister and on purpose approached her company to look for a match for Ye-Won she does seem to be that kind of person. Then again I may be judging the woman to harshly because I simply can't seem to like her at the moment.

Well that will be all for the moment from my end :) Take Care all of you and hope to hear from all of you soon. :)

Ps. Oh WoW I just found out that this writer also wrote Melody Of Love. She really has a thing for Idol Stars doesn't she. I am surprised now that Ujin's sister doesn't want to become a singer in this show or a stage performer. Perhaps she shall become a Wedding Singer by the time this show ends :) and will thus be performing at her brothers wedding by the end :)
Now I am wondering how many birth secrets, misplaced family members and what not will be found in this show. :)
Lets all try to keep a tally over here what do you say.
Also lets try to guess from this writers previous works what may possibly happen. :)
Who is with me over here.
Guess from what I have seen from this writers previous two shows (Moon and Stars For You and Melody of Love) that we are certainly going to get an extension or so of the episodes and all. Don't know how I feel about that.

:huh:

I have enjoy the four first episodes, it looked promising, the grandpa make me laugh so much that i almost chock, especially when he hold the young lady hands and start rubbing it in front of his wife,that sense was so hilarious,then again, the girl who her parent doesn't want her to be with  doctor, not after agreeing with her parents  going into a bad marriage then she start crawling back to the doctor wanting to destroy innocent life of other person,I hope she crawl back to her parent so that they look for other rich guy for her,though south korea regard a divorcee as no no person to get marry to,especially the rich,the eye popping should be tune dawn a little bit.

@yamiyugi,   Hi,  With us again I could look forward to your analysis every week,

I loved moon and the stars and yes this is the writer for that drama I watch two of this writers drama can't think of the other one off hand but I didn't realize how much similarities moon and stars are to save my family.. Just the difference of LHS having all these kids surrounded by her.. I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing what's going to happen to them if she decides to marry she will have and obligation to another family with this extended family..

Well we can place the other girl with JWJ brother IL=laws because clearly w can see she will end up being his daughter that he ditch when she was pregnant..  What I don't get is JWJ mother getting all bent out of shape for her over grown son that wants his MIL to give him everything when all he do is cook and clean.. Why should this woman do that when she has her own son to give it to..  

@valsava   thankyou for the warm greetings.

In regards to Haesu getting married with all these kids we all know that she isn't going to get married without them. For her she is a package deal and that means that the kids are part of her and they come along as well. So if either the guy or his family disapproves of all the excess kids that are going to follow her she is going to leave the guy without hesitation no matter how much she loves him or is hurt by his actions. As I have previously mentioned I suspect that all those kids over there have either been abandoned or are runaways. In this case she is not going to abandon these kids once again just so that she can be happy and let's be honest she isn't going to be happy leaving all these kids she would be far more worried about them. So it is safe to assume that the kids will come along eventually. The only way that I see her leaving the kids would be if either they all get adopted in good and decent families and you all know she is going to do a full background search on said families before handing them over. The other way would be if all of them grew up and got married on their own and had their own families and all. Frankly that is the best case scenario and that takes into the assumption that she doesn't pick up another needy kid along the way. Knowing her nature that would be real difficult. Fortunately we all know that this is a drama and is therefore restricted with a few constraints and all such as how may actors they can get and pay etc.. So it is safe to assume that there won't be any more kids in this group. Also this method will take far longer such as Semi's brother (Seho I think) is the youngest if I am not mistaken so by the time he all grows up she will be quite old and all so in other words all kids need to be accounted for or accepted in her new family.

@valsava you mentioned one of the girls is suspected to be the daughter of Ujin's BiL. That may very well be the case so that means that one child is fortunately already accounted for. I didn't really mention her because I haven't watched any of the RAW episodes though as it was mentioned in above posts I should have added this fact as well. I am assuming she is the same actress that was in Melody Of Love. The one who became the female Leads step-cousin or something.

Either way that still leaves a bunch of children without a home or so. Let's see what happens with them.

I kind of understand the mothers reaction to seeing her eldest son kicked out of his home. Is the son at fault. Clearly he made mistakes I don't deny that. Still being kicked out of that house was a bit harsh. While it is true the mother didn't know all the facts she was right that her son was sort of humiliated by his MiL. What she should have done instead of making a big scene was to talk this civilly with the MiL and all involved. Such as ask why her son was kicked out and  try to resolve this in a manner that everyone was satisfied. Unfortunately in her anger she started making demands that she was taking her son and granddaughter back with her etc.. Perhaps the son was not mistaken (we all know that this was the case but she didn't so it would be nice to solve this like grownup adults and all). Tjough to be honest her son is all grown up and all so she shouldn't even really involve herself with his problems. He can't seem to resolve any of his problems because he has been coddled by his mother for far to long and expects her to an extent to solve his problems. Then again that isn't really the case I am just lashing out on the poor man.

His mother claims that her son is being treated as a housekeeper or worse such  as he is being forced to do all the domestic work at home. Frankly I really don't see what the big deal over here is. I think in a family everyone has a role to play. One person is the one that brings in the money while the other looks after the house and all especially if you have children. If you don't then both can work but still some sort of work load has to be allocated to each member over there. In this case the wife is clearly the one working and taking care of all expenses. Frankly I would have told the husband to go and work as well but from what I can gather he seems to have no clue how to do so. He gets conned routinely no wonder his MiL has had enough of him. His mother is suggesting that Ujin pitch in some money so that he can get his own place. Granted this is a better solution of sorts of him living with a MiL that treats him like a servant but even then he would have to work at home if he wanted to live a comfortable life or not. Also the reason the mother asked Ujin to get out a loan for his brother was because the In-Laws had pretty much paid for his studies if I am not mistaken or was it his Aunt and Uncle that did it. If it was the former then it kind of makes sense that Ujin should repay that family. Frankly in my opinion the MiL mad the correct call when she decided to give her son another chance I really don't see why the brother got all ticked off that he didn't get the building or whatever. It is not like the MiL didn't give him any chances before. He got conned and blew up her money as if it was for free. Finally she had enough and simply refuses to pay him anymore. As far as I am aware this was the only mistake her son has made so far. So it would only seem fair that his mother would give him another chance or so. The only other solution that the MiL would otherwise have would be to give the building to someone else or to just keep it with her. Giving it to the brother would simply be a mistake at this point because he would manage to lose it somehow. Perhaps he would be convinced to join in some other scheme or something and in this case he would most likely put up that building as collateral. He may be trying to surprise everyone with his great skills and what not but the only thing that would have happened is that he would end up losing the building as well. Really at this point that wouldn't even surprise anyone anymore at this point.

I would say that perhaps he should go attend business school or something but frankly that would be a waste of money on him and who should pay for it he clearly can't do it on his own and I certainly don't want his wife to waste her hard earned money that would go down the drain.

Someone mentioned that they hope that this show has intelligent male and female leads. I would say good luck in that department. :) Really don't see the male lead like that then again maybe he is.

For starters if what we have read about the drama is any indication he is clearly going to make the mistake of giving up and trying to close himself up to love and try to use Hey-Won as a stepping stone and all. Exactly what her mother claimed he was trying to do all along. What she will fail to realize is that she was the one responsible for making him take that path. He was quite satisfied the way he was living until people started trampling on him. At this point he will go by the old saying. :"If you can't beat 'em Then Join Them." Fortunately he won't be completely sealed up and Haesu will be able to bring him back from the brink of the Dark Side. She will be his moral compass that will be slowly but efficiently cracking that thick shield of stupidity that will be around him. Reverting him back to the decent person that he once was. During this time they will fall in Love and become an item and live happily ever after :)

Or atleast one can dream that will happen :)

Well now that I have started this drama I will try to stick with it to the end. So far it is just average. Still let's see how this goes on Moon And Stars For You similarly started slow but turned out to be a decent show by the end. Unfortunately the previous drama by her Melody of Love started nice with quick reveals and all counting birth secrets and what not but by the end of it I was scratching my head and wondering what the heck happened in it. :) Hoping that this is not the same case over here. Let's hope that this drama picks up some speed and stays with it. If this means that we just get 120 episodes then I am simply okay with that. There is no need to add characters that have no real purpose just for an extension or such storylines.

Still if we follow this writers last two works be sure to expect long lost family members pop up (brother/sister) who will seem to like the same or former significant other of one of the leads or perhaps someone will turn out to be a stepbrother or sister in the end. Hmm yeah I get it the real reason why Yew-Won's mother is against Ujin is because she knows a dark secret then bring about the end of the world....... wait for it......

Okay here it is. She knows that Ujin really doesn't want to climb the social ladder but is against it because she knows that her daughter is in reality Ujin's long lost sister/stepsister etc...

How is that for a drama twist. :) I get it not so funny or going to happen just wanted to throw that out Just For Laughs that is. Seriously we really need a few laughs in this show which I can't seem to find. But then again I am just at the beginning so I am leaving that job up to you guys to inform of any fun scene in this show that may pop up in the RAW episodes or so.

Though now I am a bit curious why we haven't seen Yew-Won's father so far. At first I thought that was because he had passed away. But then I thought I read somewhere that he was still alive if I recall correctly. If that is the case then I would say that there may have been a small possibility of him being perhaps Haesu's dad. But that can't be the case since she has already been seen interacting with her father. For me it was from a distance but I think I read that in one of the RAW episodes she does have a small chat or argument with him. So this theory has gone down the drain ofcourse that doesn't mean that Ye-Won's dad may turn out to be a long lost forgotten unles for Haesu. Such as her dad decided that he wanted nothing more to do with his family and so he left his home; (just like his daughter come to think of it) and thus Haeso never knew that Ye-Won's Dad was her Dad's brother making him her uncle. :)

Thus down the line Haesu will have a reason to fight with Ye-Won over who will inherit the restaurant and also for the affections of the same man namely Ujin.

Then again perhaps this will finally be a drama where you don't have any relation to any of the characters who tend to fall for said persons either current significant other or former girl/boyfriend :)

Well that will be all from my end for now. See you guys later on. So till then take care all of you and I hope to read all your posts and thoughts :)

Morning All

I can't stand girls like YW two faced to the core and WJW starting to see just how selfish she really is.. She has started to peel like and onion..

What's wrong with JW dad he should just take his retirement and leave this company can't be worth the headache and the embarrassment he cry more then a baby do.. Out of work a tub of lard for a son laying up on them looking for a handout or get rich quick overnight scheme..

G/Pa was going to pawn his precious vase to give that worthless G/Son the money and found out it's not worth a quarter.. Even though that worthless G/son would have coned out the money anyway this is just as good..    

@valsava.. I so agree YW is two faced and selfish. Everything  she does is to benefit only her. She claim it is for them but in truth she could never live a life as a commoner.  

I don't know why JWJ's father is having such hard time accepting retiring from his job. He went to far and almost fell of the roof of his office building. SMH SMh now his on the news and newspapers. 

@yamiyugi.... I completely agree with your POV in everything. Why would Ujin's brother be upset for not getting the building. He has no brains in that head of his. Always losing the MIL's money and getting conned. SMH SMH SMH

@valsava.. I so agree YW is two faced and selfish. Everything  she does is to benefit only her. She claim it is for them but in truth she could never live a life as a commoner.  

I don't know why JWJ's father is having such hard time accepting retiring from his job. He went to far and almost fell of the roof of his office building. SMH SMh now his on the news and newspapers. 

@yamiyugi.... I completely agree with your POV in everything. Why would Ujin's brother be upset for not getting the building. He has no brains in that head of his. Always losing the MIL's money and getting conned. SMH SMH SMH

@unnisarah,  What get's me about WJW brother is he acts as if he's entitled to her money he's not her Son and WJW mom don't make the matter any better she enables him to be this way while her other two children work and slave away all she cares about is helping the dreamer just to save her face.. The grown man needs to get a life and get in touch with reality..

@valsava so true chingu, WJW's mother does enable the eldest and try to push her other kids out of the house for his family. I think that is cruel because then he will never be able take care of himself or his family of anything bad were to happen. He is lazy but he did this to himself. All he got to do is get a job but his IL do treat him like a maid and has no respect for him. His MIl was so happy he was gone. SMH SMH , I kinda felt bad for him because they won't miss him at all. I do wonder if his wife gives a damn about her hubby. 

@valsava so true chingu, WJW's mother does enable the eldest and try to push her other kids out of the house for his family. I think that is cruel because then he will never be able take care of himself or his family of anything bad were to happen. He is lazy but he did this to himself. All he got to do is get a job but his IL do treat him like a maid and has no respect for him. His MIl was so happy he was gone. SMH SMH , I kinda felt bad for him because they won't miss him at all. I do wonder if his wife gives a damn about her hubby. 

@unnisarah I don't feel sorry for him he was happy to play maid instead of looking for work just because the mom let the brother stay home it doesn't mean he should he should want to be a man and support his family or at least if he's going to fill the position as the housekeeper of the house get paid she would have to pay the maid or put limits on what he's going to do.. I don;t blame the MIL being happy he's gone he's makes the wife and the MIL loose face living in her house.. Also his wife isn't going to live with they mom next they will be telling her to quit her job because it's the duty of the First DIL to take over his mom role it's to much all of them in the house G/Parents Parents brother and a sister..  

@valsava... I see, why did they allow to do that in the first place chingu. The way TJ's mom is , she would have put her foot down excuse when WJW marries he will be moving out and TJ will have to pick up slack. 

I am curious do Korea have scholarships, why didn't WJW get one.? WJW seems to be brilliant in the medical field. How can such a prestigious hospital let go one of their top doctors because of money or whatever it was they received to fire him. 

Archived