Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Ji Chang Wook for "The Days" Curtain call 05-31-15 :wub:

a37f25cajw1eso8v2vwa3j239s26okjm.jpg

a37f25cajw1eso8v6vty8j21jk2bkqsc.jpg

a37f25cajw1eso8vpsybtj22bk1jke3l.jpg

a37f25cajw1eso8v8lnkej22bk1jkx2q.jpg

a37f25cajw1eso8vb125tj22bk1jktxu.jpg

a37f25cajw1eso8ve41axj21jk2bk1hk.jpg

a37f25cajw1eso8vfzgrkj22bk1jk4mn.jpg

a37f25cajw1eso8vkthiuj23344mob2d.jpg

a37f25cajw1eso8vnd1ovj22bk1jkqqy.jpg

photos by: cici沁儿就是陈霸道

Please Do NOT modify, remove logo and NOT for commercial use

Edited by Maja
  • Like 11

Another video (3min) of Wookie after the last performance :)

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:7641d66488943bc6151ea45606e8995c

Can anyone translate what he asked his fans when he meets them after the curtain calls??

I really admire him that although he is now very popular & famous, he work as a team with The Days' actors & actress and didn't try to put on "airs" or steal all the limelight for himself.  He is truly a professional and I respect that.  Kisses to you, JCW !!

• Like 9

[Event] Ji Chang Wook to visit USA for Konus Launch Party

No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. Ji Chang Wook will be heading to the USA!!!

konusUSA

Ji Chang Wook will be heading to the United States to attend the launch party of fashion brand Konus in Los Angeles.

Read more here: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/06/01/event-ji-chang-wook-to-visit-usa-for-konus-launch-party/

@uctqepe - What the hell is this???!!! Didn't you say Wookie is not even interested in 'fashion', why does he kept getting invited to fashion events?! Tell me? Is your Queen Gong invited? LOL! *Facepalm*

• Like 14

@uctqepe - What the hell is this???!!! Didn't you say Wookie is not even interested in 'fashion', why does he kept getting invited to fashion events?! Tell me? Is your Queen Gong invited? LOL! *Facepalm*

hahaha...our boy is going places now.  I think the reason why so many from the fashion industry is looking at him is bcoz he can carry very well all the clothes with his BROAD shoulders.  Bonus is, he's handsome, he's cute, he's pretty, he's gorgeous, he's delicious, he's...................I can go on and on and on....he's every girls' dream man :)

• Like 8

Lotsa Wookie's news today! :)

[Event] Ji Chang Wook to hold fan sign at Gangnam

Ji Chang Wook is one busy man. Offering fans with yet another opportunity to see him, Ji Chang Wook will be holding a fan sign at the Gangnam Tourist Information Centre. Everybody go, “Oppa Gangnam style!”

Ji Chang Wook will be attending the official launch ceremony of the Hallyu Experience Centre at the Gangnam Tourist Information Centre located near Apgujeong station. This will be followed by a fan sign session for 150 lucky fans.

Set in the affluent district made famous by Psy’s “Gangnam Style”, the Gangnam Tourist Information Centre is almost like a tourist attraction in itself, with sets modelled after the actual sets from Kdramas, displays of items belonging to Korean stars, along with other high-tech exhibits for you to “get close” to your favourite Korean stars.

Read more here: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/06/01/event-ji-chang-wook-to-hold-fan-sign-at-gangnam/

---------------------

Thank you, Gabby for the more detailed news of Ji Chang Wook :)

Edited by sia3
  • Like 12

GIFS from Céci
by fyeahjichangwook
(http://fyeahjichangwook.tumblr.com/)

This teaser has everything I like of Wookie!

(1) Cheeky Smirk

tumblr_np9he2eQVm1u98dbho1_500.gif

(2) Jawline <333

tumblr_np9hpkGMV41u98dbho4_500.gif

(3) Guns

tumblr_np9i5lU0CO1u98dbho2_500.gif

(4) Those lips

tumblr_np9j9sNCW51u98dbho6_500.gif

(5) The Deep Stare

tumblr_np9juwZ6Ei1u98dbho3_500.gif

(6) The Boyish Smile

tumblr_np9k0sSRTB1u98dbho2_500.gif

(7) The Look that will electrocute You

... and then I notice he's dressed like a milking cow. LOLLLL!

tumblr_np9kasrSqH1u98dbho2_500.gif

(8) Wookie in BLUE - 'nuff said! :P

tumblr_np9khlUO721u98dbho3_500.gif

tumblr_np9khlUO721u98dbho2_500.gif

tumblr_np9khlUO721u98dbho1_500.gif

For more, please go to her Tumblr account! :)

The end...

• Like 13

@minoz_joyax
Next time scroll up and you'll know where he's going. :P

@raito1310
I'm dying here!!! So many things happening in such short hours! Why doesn't all this news come out earlier today?! And got me all excited for awhile about him going to LA, but then after reading Gabby's post, it's a closed event. Such short notice for fans too, USA is a big country, ya know Glorious? And this boy is currently being cheeky with SNS updating, too. *Tryingtokillme*

Back to swooning, yes... those Céci video drives me cuckoo... indeed it's gorgeous. Some clothes made me cringe, but damn it didn't stop him from burning my screen!

• Like 8

wow so much has happened in a few hours!!! Not yet finished saving those pics from yesterday performance and the news of him going to LA was released, new extremely HOT ceci clips were out, followed by the fansign event and now actually heading to LA today.....my my....I'm not complaining though, i love seeing his pics sooooo much but i might die from his cuteness overload hehe!! However, the news of him going to the launching party was such a short notice tho. Can't wait to see his photos!! 

• Like 5