Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@raito1310 when i first heard "To The Butterfly" in Empress Ki, i thought the song so okay, nothing spectacular. But during the last scene of Tahwan, the song was playing and it hit me real hard. So now every time i hear Wookie singing "To the buttefly", i get so emotional T__T

• Like 9

He's too cute because several fans commented on his 1st update that they were happy but wanted to see his face and want him to write in English ! Then 2h later he posted this :P

@raito1310 - I'm always curious about it...does he understand English, read or write it?  

• Like 1

@raito1310 when i first heard "To The Butterfly" in Empress Ki, i thought the song so okay, nothing spectacular. But during the last scene of Tahwan, the song was playing and it hit me real hard. So now every time i hear Wookie singing "To the buttefly", i get so emotional T__T

To the Butterfly is my phone ring-tone until today. I loved the song :)

• Like 4

73cWfbO.jpg

@sia3 sorry for the late reply, YES, I love those blue socks and overall 'schoolboy' look. 

@mjang chinggu, long time no see, I know you tagged me somewhere  re missing my memes, I am always around, churning out at least one comic per day, you can find me on IG @ahpheng8

• Like 12

OMG!! He's so handsome both in his IG and in the blue stripes shirt!!! Just my style...hehehe

So happy to see some new pics of him. I was going insane not seeing his SNS update and nearly bite people heads off hahaha. He just made my day :D

@Ahpheng Good one with the tilted face and opened his mouth just a little hahaha

• Like 5

@Ahpheng will definitely follow you... I'm being a silent lurker now to JCW but never stop supporting his projects and work... and thank goodness we have this thread and other threads for my daily dosage of his news... thanks again

• Like 7

@kanyaprasetyo: that song is I'm sorry which he sang in Taiwan fan meeting last year...

​Ah thank you!! :D

It turns out from musical "Caffeine" haha...

I immediately look for the video from Taiwan FM last year for this song...

cr: aozora8779

Love this song, really simple and easy-listening.. even for non-Korean speaker like me, I was able to get the feeling :)

• Like 7

Guest melinaalee_stv

Hi guys,

So I read on Twitter that wookie is signing a new deal with "ZUZU" cosmetics. Any info on this @CherKell ? I had to Google to find info on d brand but Nada.

My china friend said to me if the news about he already signed the contract is fake. Maybe for the real info we need to waiting announcement from glorious..

Edited by melinaalee_stv

Ah, is that so? There's news in Chinese here:

​And the Chinese press hasn't exactly been the most reliable now, have they?  :phew:

Until an official notice from Glorious arrives on our doorsteps, treat this as a baseless rumour and restrain yourselves from spreading it around, arraso?  CBB (ZUZU's parent company) is in real deep doo-doo with the Chinese government right now, so hopefully he's just going to back away slowly away from this deal... and IMHO, maybe think twice about such "lucrative offers" in the future.

• Like 4

​And the Chinese press hasn't exactly been the most reliable now, have they?  :phew:

Until an official notice from Glorious arrives on our doorsteps, treat this as a baseless rumour and restrain yourselves from spreading it around, arraso?  CBB (ZUZU's parent company) is in real deep doo-doo with the Chinese government right now, so hopefully he's just going to back away slowly away from this deal... and IMHO, maybe think twice about such "lucrative offers" in the future.

oh gee...my heart was palpitating reading about this CBB/ZUZU thingy.  I pray pray JCW's managers will be cautious on this and do what's best for our little darling. Keeping fingers crossed.

• Like 3