[Drama 2015] Scholar Who Walks the Night 밤을 걷는 선비

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pls, ppl, let's stop with bad comment about Jin Se Yeon. I'm 99% sure she is going to confirm her part in dtama, so want or not... we'll watch her next drama. But until then, we hurt her fans with rude comments. I am not her fan too, but i'll not be happy if i read full 5 pages with bad comments about Joon Gi. I'll give her my support. She'll have good support in JG' side. Sure he'll help her. Cross my fingers for good cast.

Looking forward to this drama if JSY confirmed. Love her and miss seeing her in dramas. Hopefully she'll confirmed soon. Will love to see her working with Lee Joon Gi... they will make a great pairing. Seoyonie is pretty young compared to LJG but she has worked with much older actors before so should be fine.. I can see myself supporting this OTP. So hopefully JSY confirmed soon... [-O< Btw read some of the negative comments on jsy here well it's hurtfull but everyone entitled to their own opinion. As JSY fans we will survive... :)

I'm posting for this one. I really like LJK and I like him in broody roles.  So this is going to be interesting.  I'm putting this out there as an unlikely pic and totally out of no where.  But considering I really, really like this up and coming Korean actress....she deserves some recognition: Choi Soo Young.
Choi Soo Youngtumblr_mg0xt9wSQu1s27tuvo1_500.gif

She definitely is never on anyone's A-list, but the girl has proven herself as an commendable and comparable actress.  I think she would be an interesting pair for LJK.  I'm not saying she's up for any role in this show, just my own wish for his lead.

vaberella said: I'm posting for this one. I really like LJK and I like him in broody roles.  So this is going to be interesting.  I'm putting this out there as an unlikely pic and totally out of no where.  But considering I really, really like this up and coming Korean actress....she deserves some recognition: Choi Soo Young.
Choi Soo Young
She definitely is never on anyone's A-list, but the girl has proven herself as an commendable and comparable actress.  I think she would be an interesting pair for LJK.  I'm not saying she's up for any role in this show, just my own wish for his lead.

Kim So Eun (from Liar Game) is also being courted: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110121558
The article states that she's in the final stages of negotiation, so we should hear from MBC soon. From previous reports, Jin Se Yeon is still considering the female lead, and there's no word yet as to which character Kim So Eun is eyeing.

KSE had previously worked with LJK in film Fly, Daddy, Fly.
(edited)

i hope not to see this tread to be another battlefield between JSY fans and no fans..fingercrossed, it make watching drama less enjoyable..looking forward for LJK in this drama...i dont mind whoever being the female lead.. :)
thank you guys for all the update... :D:)>-

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 600; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim So Eun in Talks to Join Lee Jun Ki and Changmin in “The Scholar Who Walks the Night”

kim-so-eun.jpg

Actress Kim So Eun has received a casting offer to star alongside Lee Jun Ki and TVXQ‘s Changmin in MBC’s “The Scholar Who Walks the Night,” an upcoming vampire drama set in the Joseon Dynasty.

According to her agency, she is about to enter the final stage of negotiations regarding the role.

It appears that Kim So Eun is in talks for a supporting role. Lee Jun Ki was earlier confirmed to play an incredibly beautiful vampire scholar, while TVXQ’s Changmin has received an offer to play a crown prince.

Based on a webtoon of the same name, “The Scholar Who Walks the Night” talks about the love story of a young noblewoman and a vampire scholar.

The Wednesday-Thursday drama is expected to premiere in July.

Source: Soompi

Annyeong everyone :)

Wow reading so much hate for Jin Se Yeon, I'm speechless. I have only watched her in Gaksital or Bridal Mask and I liked her there. Didn't watch Doctor Stranger yet even though I adore Lee Jong Suk. Was she that bad in DS? Hmmmm I guess I will have to start watching the drama to see.

This is another MUST watch drama for me as I love Lee Jun Ki since My Girl. Hello @valsava :) chingu, you are everywhere! And I will invite my other chingu deul in here when this drama going to start......the more the merrier to spazz and recap the drama.

There are many comments lately about people hating Jin Se Yeon. I guess we have to negociate the meaning of „hate”. I don't know about others, but I've just stated my opinion about her acting in the dramas I've watched and me chosing not to watch her in another drama. For me, that is just assessing her skills and expressing my opinion about them. I don't feel any hate towards her. It's just like deciding not to buy a pear of shoes because they don't fit my taste or my feet. As @alekaonu might know, I am not someone capable of such intense emotions like hate. :D

PS: @alekaonu

Do not make the mistake of watching Doctor Stranger. There's no need. Me not liking Jin Se Yeon is not the issue here. That drama sucks even with its great cast.

More casting confirmations: http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.html?cat=view&art_id=201504081747533&sec_id=540101&pt=nv
According to insiders, Lee Soo Hyuk has all but publicly confirmed his appearance in "SWWtN", and is just finalising the details of the contract. It's believed he is being courted to play the evil vampire that resides in the Palace.
LSH's agency has confirmed receiving the offer, and are currently working out his schedule. 
-------------------Currently, LJK is the only one tied to this production, so I guess we'll have to wait until filming starts (around June) before MBC releases the list of confirmed actors.

@yoonmi66, thank you for all the casting news... In one article they said that Kim So-Eun was not offered the lead, but a support role... I wonder if that means now, that she'll be paired with LSH, or is she actually being paired with LJG?

Will Kim So-eun Walk the Night with Lee Jun-ki?

kimsoeun_149.jpg

Read article on Dramabeans

Archived