[Drama 2015] Scholar Who Walks the Night 밤을 걷는 선비

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im so happy kim soeun confrimed for 1st lead !
it will be reunion betwwen soeun and junki after around 10 years?
i hope their have a good chamistry later hehee

lets support the scholar !!

CCiaizVUIAAwY0O.jpg

Fan art.The Scholar Who Walks the Night

cr: as tagged

Guest liamandniall4ever

Sad to see Lee Yoobi out but so happy to know its Soeun! Girl is quite a chemistry maker with her co-stars and I'm already seeing LJK-KSE will be one of cutest otp for sure.

Despite of the casting hullabaloos, I'm so glad that the cast are now shaping nicely. Never seen the girl who's up to the second lead role and Changmin in anything before. But just the thought of Lee Junki, Kim Soeun and Lee Soohyuk! We have a very interesting lineup here.

Cant wait and so looking forward to this! Yay. :)

Guest technohive

evie7 said:
@evie7. This is why I said this might be a plus for this drama with KES playing apart like this a little slow bit not so weak 

i'm so happy to have Kim So Eun confirmed as the female lead! I would have also loved Lee Yoo Bi, but I'm just happy that the final two actresses to whom the role was offered, are good actresses. Anyway KSE is a veteran actress and good in sageuk even from a young age, she'll look great with Jun Ki!

Archived