[Drama 2015] Scholar Who Walks the Night 밤을 걷는 선비

Guest yeohweping

Guest blixen

I'm so disappointed and sad to hear that Han Groo got drop from this drama. IMO she has excelled in every drama she's been in. She might not be your typical skinny, sexy actress but she has her own charm and is very effective in delivering a powerful performance whether it's melo or comedy.
Fighting Han Groo.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tixie said: I'm so disappointed and sad to hear that Han Groo got drop from this drama. IMO she has excelled in every drama she's been in. She might not be your typical skinny, sexy actress but she has her own charm and is very effective in delivering a powerful performance whether it's melo or comedy.
Fighting Han Groo.

I think Park Min Young and LGJ would be a perfect match for this drama.. She cute and would look even more prettier crossed dress as a man.. I was thinking Kim Yoo Jung but she has a role in angry mom but she also look good in Joseon ware especially the handboks.. I want someone young but not to young but mature enough for the role..    

valsava said: Hello All, 
@livEvil,@miky88.  I so pray LJK don;t turn this role down I also think it's perfect for him he would be one of the best vampires we have seen this year so I'm really praying that these other members that are being confirmed are just in supporting roles..  

evie7 said: valsava said: Hello All, 
@livEvil,@miky88.  I so pray LJK don;t turn this role down I also think it's perfect for him he would be one of the best vampires we have seen this year so I'm really praying that these other members that are being confirmed are just in supporting roles..  

valsava said: @evie7,  Those eyes was already mysterious and that pic makes them even more mysterious my goodness he just to handsome with that eye color.. I just keep  [-O< [-O< that he will do it with his martial art skills and keen sense of judgement will be awesome in this role.. Did I mention he's just to handsome love his smile.. If the lead go to someone else I may drop this drama all together and I'm a saguek lover..  I been waiting for his new drama every since the Joseon Gunman ended.. 

evie7 said:
valsava said: @evie7,  Those eyes was already mysterious and that pic makes them even more mysterious my goodness he just to handsome with that eye color.. I just keep  [-O< [-O< that he will do it with his martial art skills and keen sense of judgement will be awesome in this role.. Did I mention he's just to handsome love his smile.. If the lead go to someone else I may drop this drama all together and I'm a saguek lover..  I been waiting for his new drama every since the Joseon Gunman ended.. 

Annyeonghasaeyo yeorobun....

first time in this thread. but i was looking forward for this drama because of lee joonki. But when changmins name got thrown o the mix as 2nd lead, i got frustrated and scardled. Urgghhh dont really like his acting. He also dorsnt have the presence or charisma. but i guess SMent is that powerful.
a little sad about han groo not playing the female lead, loved her since killer girk k. Ive watched her dramas and she is badass, she can gp to any genre: melo, romcom, and action.and i think she would have been awesome opposite LJK.

anyway read in koalas blog comments area that that possible female lead (now that HG is oot) are either Jin SiYeon, Baek JinHee or lee yoobi. I feel like its gonna be lee yoobi, mainly because i feel like Lee YooBi turned down school2015 for this drama.
But if jin siyeon confirms i hope LJK just abandons this drama, shes one of the actresses who gets lead position and i just dont understand. She is frustrating to watch.
but among the 3, i would hope for Baek jinhee.

but personally i wish yoon eunhye gets this role. Either her or park eunbin...

Hi everyone! I am intrigued about this drama but debated on whether or not to comment here because LJK isn't confirmed yet. >.< I feel bummed about Han Groo (I was looking forward to the pairing). I thought she would be great and didn't get the big deal about whether or not she looks good in a hanbok to be honest because I think most Koreans are suited for it. As for Changmin, I'm excited for him. This could be a breakout role!! @czakhareina Whaa the moment you mentioned Yoon Eun Hye my heart skipped a beat lol. It would be amazing if that happened.

The drama could be something to have its eye on especially the director, Lee Sung Joon. He was in charge for "Empress Ki" - one of my favorite sageuks.
However, I'm a bit worried about the screenwriter Jang Hyun Joo. The only notable work that is standing out from her CV is "Coffee Prince".
I sincerely hope Lee Jun Ki is joining this show and paired with a good leading actress.

Hanyeoun said: The drama could be something to have its eye on especially the director, Lee Sung Joon. He was in charge for "Empress Ki" - one of my favorite sageuks.
However, I'm a bit worried about the screenwriter Jang Hyun Joo. The only notable work that is standing out from her CV is "Coffee Prince".
I sincerely hope Lee Jun Ki is joining this show and paired with a good leading actress.

I thought I was the only one with a bad opinion about Jin Se Yeon. There are only two actresses in Kdrama world who can make me not watch a drama no matter how good the plot is - Jin Se Yeon and Shin Se Kyeong. And it wasn't only that she landed so many leading roles, but her first one, in Bridal Mask, was at 18 and the media is praising her for her skills, so I was thinking that I was the weird one for not liking her - thank you guys, for restoring my trust in my own ability of assessing acting skills.
As for Jang Hyun Joo, one of the two scriptwriters for Coffee Prince, I am curious to know who was the more briliant one - the answer could be none - as the other one wrote the script for Heart to Heart - which I found refreshing until she started dusting off old and extended plots which I used to hate in old dramas (you don't have to agree). Anyway, I wasn't Coffee Prince's no. 1 fan either, even though it wasn't bad, so... (maybe I should have watched it when I was younger.)
What about Seo Hyeon Jin? I've only seen her in The Three Musketeers, so I don't have a definite opinion about her... and she will be in Let's Eat 2, so no...

Archived