[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

awww.. NJH..!! I think you did improve ur acting skills it's just ur character that poorly written. I start this drama because KSH and you but I falling in love with TG more but it's doesn't mean I'm not supporting you..

On drama I feel SO HURT for TG and it's worse than chilbong (IMO) but IRL I'm so happy for SJ who got the recognition he deserve on other hand I'm frustrated with HYA character and it's noting to do with shipping matter but i feel so bad for NJH. pls criticize and curse the troll writer-nim don't hating on NJH.

and thank you so much for all of you.. see you on other thread :D (maybe on SungjaeJoy WGM thread:wub:)

#BIGHUGS #4thShipSink #JusticeForCindy

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awww.. NJH..!! I think you did improve ur acting skills it's just ur character that poorly written. I start this drama because KSH and you but I falling in love with TG more but it's doesn't mean I'm not supporting you..

On drama I feel SO HURT for TG and it's worse than chilbong (IMO) but IRL I'm so happy for SJ who got the recognition he deserve on other hand I'm frustrated with HYA character and it's noting to do with shipping matter but i feel so bad for NJH. pls criticize and curse the troll writer-nim don't hating on NJH.

and thank you so much for all of you.. see you on other thread :D (maybe on SungjaeJoy WGM thread:wub:)

#BIGHUGS #4thShipSink #JusticeForCindy

Haha #JusticeForCindy, I'm with that ship as well and I fell so sad for Cindy! Also I am all on that Sung Jae and Joy WGM thread!! I cannot wait! Hope to see you there!!! Sung Jae Oppa, Fighting! :w00t:

To be blunt, this writer sucks. I really liked School 2013 because it was one of few dramas that did not focus on romance but human relationships and hardships that  almost- drop -outs students face in their normal environment. But this drama focus on triangle or more relationships and the writer stirred up innocent teenage ( or older) viewers and at the end, according to the rating of Eps 15, some viewers got so tired of the writers' attempt to confuse them, they left.

when we exclude the triangle or more  relationship scenes, the plot and the writing are missing a chunk. But I won't go there because there are too many plot holes! 

I wonder if EB and YA are still confused though they think they are not. EB loved the way YA treated Eby( to some extend, EB because she was disguised as EBy for a long time). Didnt' she understand  that YA treated her because YA thought EB was Eby or she had an illusion that YA liked EB while YA belived that EB was Eby? and for YA,  how can he stop having a romantic feeling for EBy when her twin sister appeared? Yes, the teenage loves are fickle to say the least so they can change their hearts as fast as a lightning speed. The writer cleverly did not develop Eby's character well so that we really do not know how Eby really thought about YA. What about smart Eby saw EB and YA's confusion and for the sake of their relationship, she let her own confused feeling slide?  Anyway, since high schoolers' love interests can be  fickle as we see in YA,does it mean that once EB go to the school TK attends and get to know him more, she can change her heart as well! that would be the School 2016. More realistic love triangle( or more) please, writer!! sorry for my sarcastic remark.

I am satisfied with the ending although it does feel rush and a bit less than what I expected. I am so happy YIBI sails because I was secretly rooting for them in the beginning, they are both so cuteeee from appearance chemistry to personalties- my personal biased and favorite! EunByul and YiAn friendship is tooooo adorable for words. It's so nice to see them being so comfy with each other and rooting for each other life. 

I have to agree though SungJae did his job excellent for TK character, the scene on the bus when he said to EunBi "Can I be that person?" it just tugs so many heart, and that line was memorable and the best scene to me from TK (one of a few best!!) He is the first person who gives EunBi a hand (as oppose to YiAn who is the first to make her laugh). I appreciate TK's love for EunBi and how it has made him grow, but I want to give credit to YiAn and Yian's dad for inspiring TK a courage he needs to face his own dad and make up with him. Oh and the bromance between Kim teacher and TK!! How he follow teacher Kim to his part time teaching at academy!!! TK does have many people around him :) He also finally gets his family support. In the end the only two persons who didn't get their happy end in this drama are Soo In and KSY. Soo In is the only one who end up dying out of neglect (plus a random body found in water), and KSY has to keep living with her dad and endure his way of crushing people?? 

The love triangle gets too dragged in the 2/3 of the series, it honestly gets very annoying to watch... like how they keep alternating between EunBi/YiAn and EunBi/TK. I would rather them to keep it as side plot and focus more on slice of life. I would love to see more YiAn/TK interactions, there are so many many things it'd be interesting to see in school life beside the romance. And of course, I do wish the writers would have developed YiAn better, even EunByul also feel like a side plot device too. 

But hey, if you look at the casts and even the writers, they are all ROOKIES. School 2015 is their first project and probably they already learned a lot from it :) Rookies mean they all have more rooms for improvements, so I won't boycott them just yet and will look forward to their future works.

I'd definitely gonna check out Surplus princess (another drama of NJH) and other series that Kim So Hyun starred in. I love them and I am their fan now! Will definitely keep an eye on them. As for Sungjae, he will be busy as an idol soon. His popularity is no joke and he also help his group more well known. All hard work paid off. Well done Sungjae :) 

I would like to thanks all the YIBI fans :) we are quite few compare to TaeBi fans, but you guys boost up my mood a lot. Thanks to everyone on this thread for a good discussion and speculations through out the journey. Honestly when I look back a few pages, we used to have so many crazy ideas regarding the mystery and what not, hahahaha, those were the times.

I know I ship Taekwang and Eun Bi.

But I can't help but smile and spazz about Yi An and Eun Bi. They're so cute together. I mean that bus scene is so sweet and cute.

I'm just happy that they're all happy. She's finally legally adopted and she gets to start a new life with good people.

Dang! Sungjae did really good in this drama. I hope next time he'll be the lead with So Hyun again. Hehehe...

Now I just have to watch the whole series now that it's complete.

TK made me cry with his dad!  So sweet. His smile was everything.  Shipping aside, everyone got a good end.  The writer could had done things differently, but I still really enjoyed all the characters.  

And I loved the Go Eun Bi part.  I hope in time people can see past the lovelines and see the end is not as bad as it seems. 

So I watched ep 16 again after calming down. And watching it without hoping anything for Taebi anymore (since i knew it has sunk) and trying to be as neutral as possible, actually change my thought about the ep. 

I guess I was just too angry because i like TK too much and the writer give us misleading scenes (TaeBi moments in ep 15 and some scene in ep 16) which lead to false hope thus big disappointment.

The episode is actually good. All of them except Soyoung got happy ending, but at least Soyoung told Eunbi what she really felt.

Guest ikhh307

why does everyone assume eunbi end up with yi an? 

it is an open ending right?

(i watch it RAW so i dont really understand most of the scene)

Watching it raw you can tell that she ended up with YA. She went to support him at his swim meet and also at the bus she was playing around with him and showed him the medal he gave to her just as before. I'll have to rewatch it again when I get home but I feel that KSY also redeemed herself just like any other teen drama out there.. The evil one always regrets what they have done no matter how much the other party was hurt.

Guest marsinblue
Nam Joo Hyuk's heartwarming message in his instagram.

At first when I got the Han Yiahn character, I fluttered because I got this good opportunity too early. But burdened and worried mind was bigger. I did a lot of effort to work better but since I'm lack of many things, it didn't show as I wanted, so I was disappointed to myself. But I think it's just a beginning and I will have more time and opportunity. I won't just wait till the opportunity comes, but will prepare ahead and keep working hard so that I can develop continuously as a model and actor Nam Joo Hyuk. From now on, please keep an eye on me. I appreciate you who loved Who Are You a lot. Thanks for all actors and staffs. ❤

Wow, Nam Joo Hyuk's insta mesage is so heartfelt! I wish him a lot of luck and good opportunities in the future. It's true he can still grow and learn a lot, but School 2015 is a drama made to launch and train rookies so he shouldn't feel too burdened =).

Happy with the outcome of the series. Yi Ahn and Eun Bi finally embraced their feelings and went back to being the cute, dependable duo they were in previous eps =)

She turned down TK (again) She confessed to YA.  Said she''d come back when had found who she was and when she was sure of herself she'd accept his feelings.   He said he could wait.  He gave her the medal saying to give it back when she had her name was sure of her feelings.   She came back to school as Go Eun Bi (after being adopted ).   And the end, she gave the medal back to him and smiled happily.   It's not open ended. 

Before time skip, EB told YA she liked him but was not ready to accept his feeling. YA gave her medal and told her to give it back to him when she's ready. After time skip, she gave him the medal, meaning she accept him.

'Who Are You - School 2015' Kim So-hyeon - I chooses one

photo603538.jpg

On the final episode of KBS 2TV's Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Who Are You - School 2015', Lee Eun-bi (Kim So-hyeon-I) chose Han I-an (Nam Joo-hyeok) over Gong Tae-kwang (Yook Seong-jae).

Lee Eun-bi told Gong Tae-kwang, "I cannot like you the way you like me". When Gong Tae-kwang heard this, he tried to clear up his emotion towards her. However, he finally told her, "I tried hard to think of a way to not like you. But there's no way to stop liking you. So I'll remain this way. You don't need to feel sorry or do anything. I just want you to know my heart towards you".

Go Eun-byeol later told Lee Eun-bi, "You like Han I-an? Don't be surprised. I'm just a good friend with him".

Lee Eun-bi was encouraged by Go Eun-byeol's clarification and told Han I-an, "I like you. But I first need to find out who I really am. I think I can accept someone's love as it is only when I'm assured that the person likes me as who I am.

Han I-an gave his gold medal to Lee Eun-bi and told her. "As soon as you find your real name and you become sure about my heart towards you, then give it back to me. You must be able to give it back to me, because it's like my treasure".

Six months later, Go Eun-byeol went abroad to study and Lee Eun-bi returned to school with her new name, Go Eun-bi. Go Eun-bi and Gong Tae-kwang became friends again and she returned the medal to Han I-an.

Cr Hancinema

Guest ajumma-pants

Everybody if rewatch the last episode in a different POV and you'll realize that it was actually a sad ending not a happy ending! 

Nothing got resolved in the end, nothing was reseted, no second chances. Because the characters choose to never look at the other POV, so they keep hurting/ignoring the problem. They only repeated the situation, they never reset(fixed) it.

- KSY still thinks she's the victim, she never saw things from EunBi's POV, they never resolved their issues. So karma is punishing KSY, her dad(someone more powerful than her) is bullying her, repeatedly.

- YiAhn's shoulder injury was never healed. It's still hurting him, but he choose to ignore it and keeps swimming back and forth, making the injury worst

- EunBi and Taekwang literally couldn't see eye-to-eye, they both turned a-blind-eye. And they couldn't see they were hurting eachother, both sad/cried, so no 2nd chances for them.

My duality theory is right! But they never reset their problems! So never got 2nd chances!

Message of the story:

We're suppose to look at situations from 2 sides, 2 perspectives, 2 narratives, both are possibilities, both have pro/cons reasons, there's no absolute right or wrong answer! And if you choose to never look at the other POV, you'll get hurt because you never saw it/noticed it. But everybody has a 2nd chances (....so everybody has a chance to a happy ending....not sure....maybe? hopefully?!!)

The things that are going to happen in the future already happened before, because history always repeats itself! 

Therefore the characters never learned their lesson the 1st/2nd/3rd times, so they were all doom to repeat it! Over and over again like being stuck in a vicious cycle.

ONLY REPEATING, NEVER RESETING!!!!!! 2 things = reset, 3 things = repeat

Guest ajumma-pants

MY DUALITY THEORY:

2 characters(twins), 2 parallel narratives, 2 perspectives, 2 crossroads, 2nd life, 2nd chances, 2nd choices, 2 conclusions - one good, one bad!

How it all plays out:

There are 2 sides to every story/situation, look at it a 2nd time(when they repeat a situation/scene), but from a 2nd POV and resolve it after the 2nd time it happens. 

Message of the story:

We're suppose to look at situations from 2 sides, 2 perspectives, 2 narratives, both are possibilities, both have pro/cons reasons, there's no absolute right or wrong answer! And if you choose to never look at the other POV, you'll get hurt because you never saw it/noticed it. But everybody has a 2nd chances (....so everybody has a chance to a happy ending....not sure....maybe? hopefully?!!)

What's going to happen next?: 

The things that are going to happen in the future already happened before, because history always repeats itself. So if the writers are showing us everything twice(play/repeat/reset scenes), the things that we've only seen once so far, will happen again in the finally ending!! 

**edit: So the writers calculated/set-up things to break our hearts, to teach us a lesson.....mind f(uck) = menboong!!

Hidden Content

Wow, I just got goosebumps reading this article with Reset playing in the background. It highlighted exactly the main things got reset. 

1. Go Eun Bi after reset she will still be friends with TK (I mean if it's Eby, after reset they still probably aren't friends)

2. Just as the beginning of the drama intended to pair up YIBI (but at the wrong circumstances and identity) Everything was reset but this time, everything and everyone are in their rightful place. Hence a 'kinda' YiBi ending or beginning I would say

3. Go Eun Byul after reset is still missing but with legit reason being studying abroad.  

Just rewatched it with subs I guess the whole ending was alright. I mean when you realise the whole meaning of reset the tried to play out you think it is kinda cool, but still the execution of the story in between could have been better. Like someone pointed out How I Met Your Mother as an example before, the writers wrote the ending years before the series ended. Over the years, the character development and storyline has changed so much (10 years) but they insisted to use the original ending which made all the fans like WTF did I just watch?!!? (Me being one of them) They actually came out with an alternate ending because there were so much RAGEEE. I think because the writers are too focus on the pre-determined ending while altering the story due to popularity and became too TK bias (i love TK but he still would shine with or without too much EB in it) so everything at the end seemed a bit rush and a bit detached. 

TK got a good ending tbh. I suddenly realise he has so many good people around him. And him going to class because of Teacher Kim instead of EB (altho we don't really know lol) was too cute. I also just want to add something in case any of you Taebi shippers think they make him pathetic to confess so many times right up till that park scene. It is not, because this kind of straightforwardness and sincerity is what the girl(whoever!) will remember forever. Speaking from true experience :P (and yes they might regret in the future for not picking him!) 

I guess this will be my last post after watching the finale with subs. Time to move on and can't afford to spend more time hurting over a drama because I am not 18 anymore :sweatingbullets: Thanks for all the fun and I will probably not be on here often since I never watch on-going dramas. I must have been out of my mind when I started watching this! Goodbye chingus! 

Archived