[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

The problem is not the YiBi end (which was obvious for awhile), it's that the writer kept milking TK instead of doing something with their OTP.  Honestly, after awhile I just got sick of the TaeBi scenes because I knew it was not end game and just a waste of time.  People can think they are cute, but if it's going nooowhere, why are we watching this?  Go do something with TK's character instead of sticking him in a hopeless romance.  Friendship with YA, friendship with other people...whatever.  This writer/Pd wasted so much time on fanservice and for a ship that was never going to happen. 

No sweetie..those scenes that you think were a waste of time were the heart of the show..even in the last episode.the last damn episode of this drama TaeKwang had the most emotions and memorable scenes in this drama ..yes it was a one side- love..but for everyone who saw those scenes..we felt something you know ..just like you felt something with YiBi..

i know it's the writers fault..but even though TaeBi ha sank ..their scenes will still be remembered even after 10 years ..people will still say " ahhhhhhh ..the second lead syndrome ..just like TaeKwang he was perfect but he didn't get the girl " so the matter now is not who's the main lead or who the girl ends up with who..but this ..the whole drama ..the one that people will remember the most is Gong TaeKwang's charterer..and this is more than enough for me.. ;)

I am with Melissala. After a while, I really got sick of the Taebi scene when we know Eunbi likes Yian. After and after rejection, he was just pushing forward and forward. Still happy that he has his father and they are happy as a family. 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was disappointed that YiAn and EUnBi didn't get a kiss scene in the end hahaha but then i realize the bus scene is their BEGINNING as YiAn with the real EunBi, so no skinship yet and for sure later. For a real kiss scene it needs to be both mutual. And TK's kiss scene is not because TK basically steal a kiss from EunBi. Although it's cute but it's still one sided. 

haha just happy about YIBI ending. Not greedy about kiss. I am sure they will kiss later. 

Guest orcabear888

to comfort my broken heart...I'll just listen to Sung Jae's OST hahaha over and over and over....

Guest ajumma-pants

The reason I believe it's an open ending is that EunBi appeared before Taekwang FIRST when she came back. If it really ended with YiBi the writer could have made EunBi see YA first and gave him back the medal and say, HYA, I like you but no the writer didn't so for me it's open ending they're (EB, TK and YA) all back at square one...IT'S A RESET. It's open ended, she starts anew as GO EUNBI...

BUT THE THEME IS SECOND CHANCES, DUALS, TWOS, TWINS!!!!! FIRST = ONCE = ONE TIME= ONE TRY!!! So the final equations don't fit w/ the theme message of the show?????? MY THEORY MAKES SENSE AND WAS SOME MUCH BETTER!!!!!! THE MESSAGE/MORAL OF THE STORY DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE!!!!

The problem is not the YiBi end (which was obvious for awhile), it's that the writer kept milking TK instead of doing something with their OTP.  Honestly, after awhile I just got sick of the TaeBi scenes because I knew it was not end game and just a waste of time.  People can think they are cute, but if it's going nooowhere, why are we watching this?  Go do something with TK's character instead of sticking him in a hopeless romance.  Friendship with YA, friendship with other people...whatever.  This writer/Pd wasted so much time on fanservice and for a ship that was never going to happen. 

No sweetie..those scenes that you think were a waste of time were the heart of the show..even in the last episode.the last damn episode of this drama TaeKwang had the most emotions and memorable scenes in this drama ..yes it was a one side- love..but for everyone who saw those scenes..we felt something you know ..just like you felt something with YiBi..

i know it's the writers fault..but even though TaeBi ha sank ..their scenes will still be remembered even after 10 years ..people will still say " ahhhhhhh ..the second lead syndrome ..just like TaeKwang he was perfect but he didn't get the girl " so the matter now is not who's the main lead or who the girl ends up with who..but this ..the whole drama ..the one that people will remember the most is Gong TaeKwang's charterer..and this is more than enough for me.. ;)

I am with Melissala. After a while, I really got sick of the Taebi scene when we know Eunbi likes Yian. After and after rejection, he was just pushing forward and forward. Still happy that he has his father and they are happy as a family. 

sweetie..Do i really need to talk about everytime that YA rejected EunBi after knowing that she is not EunByul but the only one who was there is TaeKwang !! i never saw TaeKwang pushing her at all..yes he did some stupid things like kissing her ..but all the other things was because he cares about her not just because he loves her ..but because he cares about her ..I'm not going with this conversation because i respect your opinion about "Getting sick of TaeBi's scenes " but i can't accept the fact that people think that TaeKwang's love for EunBi was pointless just because it was a one-side love and because they didn't end up together 

peace ^_^

Guest emme85

Well... before I go to sleep and finally leaving all of this crappy feeling I had for tonight, I want to say thanks to all members here.. whether it's TaeBi's or YiBi's or YiByul's or YiKwang's shippers... hahaha!! I had fun reading all of your insightful post and healthy arguments in here!! 

In my 13 years of watching korean drama, this is my first drama/thread that I had ever to ship any couple.. and the feeling of losing my ship is NOT GOOD AT ALL!! So I hope I won't need another drama with triangle/rectangle or any 'angle'love to watch anymore~~

Officially I'm retreating from this thread... 

I hope to see you guys on other drama thread! keep a cool and healthy posting guys!! don't start another wars when it's already ended~~ hehehe

Tae Kwang ah... meet noona in dreams ok~~ ^^

Guest orcabear888

to comfort my broken heart...I'll just listen to Sung Jae's OST hahaha over and over and over....

wow Sung Jae and Yoochun have the same low baritone voice ActingDol at its best...jyj fan here haha...I can see a bright future for Sung Jae

Well... before I go to sleep and finally leaving all of this crappy feeling I had for tonight, I want to say thanks to all members here.. whether it's TaeBi's or YiBi's or YiByul's or YiKwang's shippers... hahaha!! I had fun reading all of your insightful post and healthy arguments in here!! 

In my 13 years of watching korean drama, this is my first drama/thread that I had ever to ship any couple.. and the feeling of losing my ship is NOT GOOD AT ALL!! So I hope I won't need another drama with triangle/rectangle or any 'angle'love to watch anymore~~

Officially I'm retreating from this thread... 

I hope to see you guys on other drama thread! keep a cool and healthy posting guys!! don't start another wars when it's already ended~~ hehehe

Tae Kwang ah... meet noona in dreams ok~~ ^^

awwwwwww ~

thank you for being here with us ..and i love you so much ..i will really miss being here ..i will probably stay for few days before saying goodbye to this drama and this thread..i hope that we can meet again in another thread..and whenever i miss you i will send you a message 

take care of yourself *hugs*

The sass and charisma of EByul and SJ is AMAZING!!!!!!

SJ's monologue for KSY

"But KSY, why couldn't I understand the person like you more and more when I realised whatever you said is the truth (Notebook case and EB's case)? Don't you know? The reason why the kids are cold towards you more than LEB who lied? You, do you make friends because you need the one who would prove you are the best and strongest? I'm saying this for your sake, don't live like that."

-slightly off topic-

If the drama had been more popular, maybe we could get MVs like BOF after the drama. If anyone watched BOF before, remember Kim Bum and Kim So Eun couple which also ended in a somewhat open ending. Then they released some new songs and made a MV as a continuation of their story. Pretty fun. (Maybe they could do it for SJ ost!)

But anyway, I was ready that TK will have good scene of letting EB go and I got it so yeah! And it was rather believable cause umm...I have experienced that before where guys really confess to you one last time and then they start to move on. I think that's cool rather than pitiful. Like TK father said, he knew TK is a kid that will do well on his own. So no worries for TK, with that handsome face he'll be fine!

Now, just can't wait for BTOB's comeback. I'm glad this drama has given chance for more fans to notice them. Hopefully they will make it big this come back. No hate but I can totally see Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin as a breakout star from School 2013 but for School 2015 it is really Yook Sung Jae's time. KSH is pretty established I would say, in fact, I came to watch this drama is mainly because of her (I like her roles in Missing You, Rootftop Prince and Sensory Couple; well basically everything with Park YooChun in it lol) As for NJH, well he is from YG (nuff said). Oh and try watching him in Running Man lol he is such a clumsy dork. 

Thanks for all the insights and fun comments everyone. it was a good ride although in the end we fell into the sea xD Now for those over 18, time to get back and move on with life lol because it matters! 

I never once fail to recognize the ending couple in every drama, =D yay YIBII!!

TK should let eunbi go faster, he is handsome, rich and cute, why cant he find another girl? why didnt he move on?

well, Love is indeed irrational just like how eunbi loves yian.

finally i can go back to my normal life... good bam all! =D *dancing

Guest nikitaaaaa_stv

I am satisfied with the ending. Not that because YiBi ending but the overall.

I'm not going to explain my opinion about how the writer was build up this ending moment from the beginning. Even though I do agree they do some changes (as I stated before) that ended up make the drama feels a little bit less than the rest of School series.

I want to say thank you to every single one of you. It was a nice ride discussing things about the drama together even with different opinion. This is my very first time watching ongoing k-drama from the very first beginning until the end also my very first time watching episodes live streaming and join the discussion in fans forum! (I only do live streaming for Glee hahaha)

See you in another drama forum I guess :)

Guest orcabear888

I am not gonna ship any couple again ever!! (kidding) but it was so much fun guys...i will probably stay away from romance drama...thank you so much for all your insightful, awe inspiring, creative posts and imaginations! till the next sungjae and sohyun project...i am now a fan of both!

Guest KieraA

i dont think i can leave this tread (i had just said my good byes few mins ago.).. this drama was the first drama that got me involve in forums. usually im just a reader. i feels so attached to this forum n everyone in it. 

#teamtaebi xoxo

Awwwww our TG misses his teacher's lullaby.

Teacher: Why are you here? Did you miss my lesson?

TG: I did. Although I didn't realise it. Your voice sounds better than (the name of the anchor, I supposed), I had such a good sleep just now too.

Archived