[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

of course its yibi ending since yi ahn is a national swimmer, he wont sink

meanwhile taekwang cant swim pretty good like yi ahn thats why taebi sank.................................................

I need the LOL button!!!

Problem is TK-Eun Bi scene at the swing was way more convincing than the scenes at the Bus at the end...So..the tears in Eun Bi's eyes were kinda saying she likes TK ..but the writer  had other thing in mind..lol.Even with YiBi ending why does it feel like their ending dint stand out? 

Please tears in Eun Bi's eyes were because she felt sorry to Taekwang and she knows Taekwang has many hardships. She is sorry that she is hurting him too. 

As a Yibi shippers, i was crying at swimming scene, smiling ear to ear during bus scene. 

so.... not once did they have a scene with the twins together with all their friends??? like even the sleepover was EunbixSongjooxShijin right?? I'm still endlessly disappointed that the writers had Eunbyul sent away, when there was no storyline on her dream/why she had to go abroad. :/ Since Taebi was sinking, i was gonna watch ep 16 mainly for Eunbyul... but ah wells...

becuse its hard for Kim So Hyun i think... and the editing takes too much time maybe...
which makes me wonder what if eunbi and eunbyul played by real twins... maybe they wont make eunbyul disappear for a long time...

Good point. Its probably a time constraint and they had to rush film for editing and etc.  If they had to put the two girls together it would mean more acting and longer hours for KSH and more editing work and I guess they decided the easier alternative. But they really did a good job in earlier scenes showing the twins together. 

......So the writers did "changed the plot" on me in the end. WTF WRITERS ANTI CLIMATIX!!!! Open-ending really?!! Another ambiguous-baiting-cliffhanger-like-open-ending!!! So much unfinished business!!! They must really be scared to pîss both ships off!!! Maybe our ship-fighting was too much that we scared the writers! We Bullied the writers, so they richard simmons us. Writers trolling till the very end!!!!! I feel so used!!!! What happened to all the cut spoiler scenes, Insta pic scenes? Theme park date, running scene, umbrella, back hug?

My poor duality theory dead: no 2nd chance date? 2nd running? 2nd hug? 2nd kiss? C'mon writers my ending theory was so much better, made so much more sense, had a clear 2nd theme/continuity, left nothing unfinished, my plot closed everything cleanly!  MY ENDING MADE MORE SENSE RIGHT GUYS?

It does have that second chance/reset theory as you mentioned:

1. Transfer student scene

2. 'Rooftop!' and head flicking scene

3. Messaging in bus scene 

4. Oh and even 'Eating with dad' scene

Except the reset didn't go the way the ship wanted. Guess i was safer with the 'Because we are only 18' theory!

Ah actually the last scene where KSH turn back at the camera, it was another 'Reset' scene too. But now, she is happy.

Somehow wasn't crying at any scene, I was just crying at my connection T_T it lags so bad during the stream I barely caught on to anything. 

Guest orcabear888

Problem is TK-Eun Bi scene at the swing was way more convincing than the scenes at the Bus at the end...So..the tears in Eun Bi's eyes were kinda saying she likes TK ..but the writer  had other thing in mind..lol.Even with YiBi ending why does it feel like their ending dint stand out? 

YIBI's romance is too subtle that's why...it's too quiet...clearly overshadowed...

I wish they had explored the twin angle more. I wish we'd seen EByul's scenes when she was declared dead, while seein EBi in action. Most of the episodes felt like a rehash of the same thing, SY always causing trouble for EBi and then EBi getting away with it by sheer luck and through the help of EByul's crowd. I would've preferred had she stand up for herself more, like learn that sometimes people like SY won't just stop at a mere word. You need to show them that what they're doing is wrong, and that it has consequences. EBi's characterization was a little melancholic for my taste. It feels like she lets life happen to her, while EByul happens to life. I'm not of the opinion that EBi should have been better off behaving like Ebyul, because they each have their own positive sides and flaws... but it wouldn't kill the drama had the writer decided to actually put a little Ebyul in Ebi, and vice versa. 

I would've liked to have seen Ebi actually work on finding out whether Ebyul was the body found (I get that it was cremated and all, but she could've at least investigated what made the police think that it was her (EBi's) body). I mean, what sort of investigators do they have on that show, everyone just doesn't verify anything just because she's adopted.. and then they just cremated it? On that note, who's body was it again? I couldn't tell whether that was clarified later on because obviously that body was neither twin. 

Finally, I don't think that they'd have pursued what really happened to Soo In had EByul not reappeared and went on to investigate. EBi is kind but she does tend to do a lot of talking (worrying, and sometimes crying), while Ebyul did most of the legwork to solve her sister's bullying problem, and her past. I'm actually a little offended that they didn't pair her up with anyone. Then again, she's so badass all on her own, that pairing her up with a boy (or basically running with the love triangle/square) would have ruined her character. :P I see her finding someone when she's considerably older, possibly someone who won't give a fig about her awesomeness, and just..yunno.. rile her to death. :D  

The problem is not the YiBi end (which was obvious for awhile), it's that the writer kept milking TK instead of doing something with their OTP.  Honestly, after awhile I just got sick of the TaeBi scenes because I knew it was not end game and just a waste of time.  People can think they are cute, but if it's going nooowhere, why are we watching this?  Go do something with TK's character instead of sticking him in a hopeless romance.  Friendship with YA, friendship with other people...whatever.  This writer/Pd wasted so much time on fanservice and for a ship that was never going to happen. 

No sweetie..those scenes that you think were a waste of time were the heart of the show..even in the last episode.the last damn episode of this drama TaeKwang had the most emotions and memorable scenes in this drama ..yes it was a one side- love..but for everyone who saw those scenes..we felt something you know ..just like you felt something with YiBi..

i know it's the writers fault..but even though TaeBi ha sank ..their scenes will still be remembered even after 10 years ..people will still say " ahhhhhhh ..the second lead syndrome ..just like TaeKwang he was perfect but he didn't get the girl " so the matter now is not who's the main lead or who the girl ends up with who..but this ..the whole drama ..the one that people will remember the most is Gong TaeKwang's charterer..and this is more than enough for me.. ;)

taekwang's girlfriend is teacher kim....

see the way they are holding hands looks like couple who are really in love..............hahahhahahha...

taekwang big smile at the ending party makes me feel great..

and  why yian's face looks not so happy.........poor yian, noona still love u  no matter what.

Guest csmwifey

Aww I was gonna watch but I heard Eun Byul leaves which saddens me. That's badly written. That just proves to me she didn't want to be around Ya and Bi love life. It oddly comforts me that she will get a new beginning, she can start fresh and maybe actually find real love in the process.

At the end Bi took Byuls life but I guess it was done this way since Byul first took what could have been Bis life first. Then again if Bi had been the first one adopted could she have made as many friends as Byul?

The ending could have been better, and I didn't even watch it. I'm just going by what you are all commenting.

Not gonna watch ep 16. Byul leaving is to sad for me, she was my favorite character. She deserved to get the guy and live happily with her sister and mom, especially the sister whom she barely lived with. Apart from that I guess she's to badass to care about such things and is independent enough to move on in life. Idk I'm trying to make myself feel better about the ending they gave to her character. :(

On another note: I think they were overly cruel to TK character, he got rejected 3 times in the drama. His heartbreak is worst then Chibol

Who says that she doesn't want to be around Ian and Eunbi love life? She stated that she wants to do something, and its going abroad. From the mail that she sent to their home, she looks happy with her current life now. Just like Eunbi having a fresh start, Eunbyul too, having her fresh start, by doing what she wants.

If you're going by what people commenting, you can't see the story right. People preception towards a story are different, that's why.

Guest ajumma-pants

i wanna cry/pray for my dear dead....... DUALITY THEORY!!!!

R.I.P. we all got screwed, The End!!!!....somebody RESET The End!!!! Please!!!!

Guest orcabear888

The problem is not the YiBi end (which was obvious for awhile), it's that the writer kept milking TK instead of doing something with their OTP.  Honestly, after awhile I just got sick of the TaeBi scenes because I knew it was not end game and just a waste of time.  People can think they are cute, but if it's going nooowhere, why are we watching this?  Go do something with TK's character instead of sticking him in a hopeless romance.  Friendship with YA, friendship with other people...whatever.  This writer/Pd wasted so much time on fanservice and for a ship that was never going to happen. 

No sweetie..those scenes that you think were a waste of time were the heart of the show..even in the last episode.the last damn episode of this drama TaeKwang had the most emotions and memorable scenes in this drama ..yes it was a one side- love..but for everyone who saw those scenes..we felt something you know ..just like you felt something with YiBi..

i know it's the writers fault..but even though TaeBi ha sank ..their scenes will still be remembered even after 10 years ..people will still say " ahhhhhhh ..the second lead syndrome ..just like TaeKwang he was perfect but he didn't get the girl " so the matter now is not who's the main lead or who the girl ends up with who..but this ..the whole drama ..the one that people will remember the most is Gong TaeKwang's charterer..and this is more than enough for me.. ;)

Indeed Gong TaeKwang character leaves a very memorable impression to kdrama fans around the world....it is something like this:

WAY School 2015 = Gong TaeKwang

I disagree.   TK was a great character and I would have liked to watch more of him outside of his crush on EB.  It was a pointless loveline and in the end the best thing for him was to get over it and move on with his life.   People swoon over him not being about to move on, but nah... its' not healthy. It's good he did and can remain friends with her. I don't think this drama will have that impact sorry lol.  For you maybe, but it's a teen drama with low ratings.  It's not memorable in any way.  It will help careers, but it's not going to be remembered fondly even next year.  TK is not quite Chilbongie level.  I also think people will remember KSH's performance more than anything and I hope they do.   Not arguing about it though.  Like what you like. 

Guest emme85

Our sweet Gongbyul translated this for us... netizen comments on http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003092366

kgse****
이해할수가 읎다 여태까지 공태광 이은비 이쁘게 그렸으면서 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 마지막에 뜬금없이ㅠㅠㅠ
I can't understand..until now GTK drew LEB so well...and all of a sudden at the end ㅠㅠ
공감 8335 비공감 383

dleu****
정말 그지같은 결말
Such a trashy ending
공감 7288 비공감 469

kkek****
공태광짱이였음!!!
GTK was the best!!
공감 5791 비공감 257

1234****
단언컨대 이 학교는 학교 시리즈 중 최악의 학교 입니다.
This school is the worst of the whole school series
공감 6310 비공감 1139

rive****
그동안 행복했어요!! 감사합니다♥
I was happy the whole time! Thank you!!
공감 3496 비공감 422

suji****
시청률은 공태광으로 다 올렸는데 결말은 한이안?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The site viewing rates increased because of Gong TaeKwang but in the end it's Han YiAn?

공감 1461 비공감 125

qbdk****
앞의내용이 다 물거품된 기분..
It feels like the story in the beginning became bubbles...

공감 1397 비공감 89

tpak****
말도안돼 당연히공태광이은비일줄알앗는데..
There's no way...I thought it'd be GTK and LEB...

공감 1289 비공감 119

kunh****
결말 뭐야 시바 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
What's wrong with the end fxc-
공감 1170 비공감 98

a202****
와....결말 대실망ㅠㅠ
Wow....So disappointed with the ending

공감 1132 비공감 99

Translation credit to Gongbyul~

The reason I believe it's an open ending is that EunBi appeared before Taekwang FIRST when she came back. If it really ended with YiBi the writer could have made EunBi see YA first and gave him back the medal and say, HYA, I like you but no the writer didn't so for me it's open ending they're back at square one...IT'S A RESET. It's open ended, she starts anew as GO EUNBI...

She already said she liked him before the time jump. CHEERS!

I totally agree with you! :)

Archived