[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

I hope YSJ, KSH and NJH won't accept any roles from the same writers anymore. I feel bad for NJH that Knetz keep bashing him because his character was poorly written by the writers. It's not his fault though that many of viewers is hating his character.

BTW, I'm TaeBi shipper and I can accept that our ship is sinking. Because he seems happy with his father and his close relationship with Teacher Kim. But seriously evil writers-nim, do you have to make TK and me crying again with the sad scene when he's letting EB go? Why do you have to torture TK and me like that? Can't you just write the same scene as YA and EB when they were at the bridge???

I'll only watch until episode 15 of School 2015. My weak heart can't take another TK's sad and crying scene.

To YiBi's shippers, congratulations! I really had a great time in this thread. Meet you guys again in other thread, maybe??

:wub: 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was disappointed that YiAn and EUnBi didn't get a kiss scene in the end hahaha but then i realize the bus scene is their BEGINNING as YiAn with the real EunBi, so no skinship yet and for sure later. For a real kiss scene it needs to be both mutual. And TK's kiss scene is not because TK basically steal a kiss from EunBi. Although it's cute but it's still one sided. 

Problem is TK-Eun Bi scene at the swing was way more convincing than the scenes at the Bus at the end...So..the tears in Eun Bi's eyes were kinda saying she likes TK ..but the writer  had other thing in mind..lol.Even with YiBi ending why does it feel like their ending dint stand out? 

Please tears in Eun Bi's eyes were because she felt sorry to Taekwang and she knows Taekwang has many hardships. She is sorry that she is hurting him too. 

As a Yibi shippers, i was crying at swimming scene, smiling ear to ear during bus scene. 

I know what the tears are for...I'm saying what it kinda conveyed there ...for me.Sorry if it dint make sense to you

Its not an open ending.  She ended up with Yi-an. 

She drew the lines clear in the last ep.  Friendzoned TK for good and got the final blessings she needed from Eunbyul to proceed with what her heart truly feels.

Lastly, she returned the medal back to him.  So this time... the wait for the different sister bared fruit.

So, nothing has changed from EunByul's case. He's the same lame character, where was his fight?

Waiting for her to like him? So lame. 

I said once and I'll say it again: I fear "this" love will fade just like his crush for EunByul.

The writers sucked at writing this character.

lol what? She had her own thing to do.  You can't force someone to like you and to be ready to start a relationship.   What fight?  A girl tells you she needs time, you give her time.   He also did not wait for her to like him.  She confessed.  He was waiting for her to be ready and sort out her life.   

And if it does?  It's freaking high school. 

So what if it's high school? Isn't this the time of blossoming passion, where you blow up energy and put time into things.

It's not a freaking crush! He really likes her so he should have fought more. What was his fight, ah sorry, confronting TK he seemed so self-confident, but i nthe end he is the same. I don't hate him , i hate the writter for not giving him more screen tine to see hi in action. 

To be ready for what? Lets say she didn't like him, he would g back to mud as he did with Eun Byul?

Oh, come on - all of you who ship those both couples so hard - its too late for it now .. anyway - its drama about friendship and school - why there is so many people who want to continue this shipping war, its only drama - I feel Tae Kwang, I feel Yi Ahn - I am happy because Tae Kwang reconciled with his father - it should be main plot in his role. I am happy cuz Yi Ahn started to swim again - it should be for him real plot .. 

As for Yi Ahn - what fighting? He was waiting for her to come to him and she said that she liked him! What fight? When girl likes guy - its useless to fight ..

For a drama about friendship, it's kinda funny how the friends can't recognize their own friend. For a drama about school, it's not really in depth either. The shipping wars is initiated by the writers for the rating and of course people can complain since they spent 16 hours for this drama.

I think in every drama, a fight is necessary to prove that one side deserve the relationship. Heirs is a highschool drama too, right? The lead fights for the heroine and although I don't like his character either, I'm happy with the drama overall and feel that Tan earned his happy ending. 

If the story is only a boy likes a girl and the girl likes the boy back, 16 episode won't be necessary. And what's even worse is when that 16 episodes are filled with the girl and another boy who always be with her but she still choose the first boy in the end. No wonder people are pissed because they feel their emotion investment is being robbed.

Guest ajumma-pants

......So the writers did "changed the plot" on me in the end. WTF WRITERS ANTI CLIMATIX!!!! Open-ending really?!! Another ambiguous-baiting-cliffhanger-like-open-ending!!! So much unfinished business!!! They must really be scared to pîss both ships off!!! Maybe our ship-fighting was too much that we scared the writers! We Bullied the writers, so they richard simmons us. Writers trolling till the very end!!!!! I feel so used!!!! What happened to all the cut spoiler scenes, Insta pic scenes? Theme park date, running scene, umbrella, back hug?

My poor duality theory dead: no 2nd chance date? 2nd running? 2nd hug? 2nd kiss? C'mon writers my ending theory was so much better, made so much more sense, had a clear 2nd theme/continuity, left nothing unfinished, my plot closed everything cleanly!  MY ENDING MADE MORE SENSE RIGHT GUYS?

It does have that second chance/reset theory as you mentioned:

1. Transfer student scene

2. 'Rooftop!' and head flicking scene

3. Messaging in bus scene 

4. Oh and even 'Eating with dad' scene

Except the reset didn't go the way the ship wanted. Guess i was safer with the 'Because we are only 18' theory!

Ah actually the last scene where KSH turn back at the camera, it was another 'Reset' scene too. But now, she is happy.

Somehow wasn't crying at any scene, I was just crying at my connection T_T it lags so bad during the stream I barely caught on to anything. 

.....but there are so many ones, onces, lasts, leftovers!!!!!! SO MUCH UNFINISHED BUSINESS!!!!!!! MY ENDING PREDICTIONS MADE MORE SENSE?

Guest yoitsgianne

They sunk my ship so hard, it's practically the Titanic. To be clear, I am not mad that it didn't sail. I am mad that they had to crush it so thoroughly. Seriously, what other drama has its second lead confess and get rejected thrice? And all for ratings, from hopeful TaeBi shippers who kept watching cause they kept putting in little scenes. Shame on you writers, shame on you. And don't think I've forgotten about that umbrella scene, or the OST. Ugh, smh.

Sorry for the rant, but I've honestly been holding all this in for the past two weeks. I thought the writer could still fix it by tonight's episode, but I was so wrong.

P.S. Nothing against YiBi shippers. I personally think YA was adorable this episode. Congrats on your ship!

More pictures.

CHoURuCUkAAQ-6k.jpg

CHoUSj_VAAAkYiw.jpg

CHoUSVgUwAA9flb.jpg

@sharone_pink To me he looks very happy

greatly thanks for this pic.... i love this pic better compare to  the first one......hahahhaa.........still so handsome yian ah......

no more pics of sohyunie and yian or sohyunie and taekwang? or may be the trio together? keep them coming if u have......

want to see them more ....

The problem is not the YiBi end (which was obvious for awhile), it's that the writer kept milking TK instead of doing something with their OTP.  Honestly, after awhile I just got sick of the TaeBi scenes because I knew it was not end game and just a waste of time.  People can think they are cute, but if it's going nooowhere, why are we watching this?  Go do something with TK's character instead of sticking him in a hopeless romance.  Friendship with YA, friendship with other people...whatever.  This writer/Pd wasted so much time on fanservice and for a ship that was never going to happen. 

No sweetie..those scenes that you think were a waste of time were the heart of the show..even in the last episode.the last damn episode of this drama TaeKwang had the most emotions and memorable scenes in this drama ..yes it was a one side- love..but for everyone who saw those scenes..we felt something you know ..just like you felt something with YiBi..

i know it's the writers fault..but even though TaeBi ha sank ..their scenes will still be remembered even after 10 years ..people will still say " ahhhhhhh ..the second lead syndrome ..just like TaeKwang he was perfect but he didn't get the girl " so the matter now is not who's the main lead or who the girl ends up with who..but this ..the whole drama ..the one that people will remember the most is Gong TaeKwang's charterer..and this is more than enough for me.. ;)

I disagree.   TK was a great character and I would have liked to watch more of him outside of his crush on EB.  It was a pointless loveline and in the end the best thing for him was to get over it and move on with his life.   People swoon over him not being about to move on, but nah... its' not healthy. It's good he did and can remain friends with her. I don't think this drama will have that impact sorry lol.  For you maybe, but it's a teen drama with low ratings.  It's not memorable in any way.  It will help careers, but it's not going to be remembered fondly even next year.  

well sweetie..i didn't say that this drama will be remembered..i said that Gong TaeKwang's character will be remembered..despite the fact that this drama is a teen drama ..( i can totally see him win for the best new actor ..and the best couple at the end of the year )

the thing is ..his crush on EunBi made him grow up..even teacher kim pointed that in today's episode..how TaeKwang's grown up..it's not like some pointless and pathetic love ..the love that every second lead in every Korean drama had..Gong TaeKwang's life changed because of EunBi..and if it wasn't for him she wouldn't be there at the end ..since he is the one who encourage her to fight back ..now i'm not gonna talk about the million reason of why they should have been together because i can see it doesn't matter now..but i wish that people can stop saying that his love was pointless and we saw more of him inside his crush on EunBi ..his character was developed so well,,actually he is the only one who has a better development through the drama and all of that was with him being in love with EunBi..it's not like his love stopped him from moving on with his life..the reason why he kept holding on to her ..because he is so young and this is his first crush ..he can't let go of her easily and i can understand that ..so one thing is for sure ..Just because TaeBi didn't happen this doesn't mean that TaeKwang's love for EunBi was pointless ;)

They sunk my ship so hard, it's practically the Titanic. To be clear, I am not mad that it didn't sail. I am mad that they had to crush it so thoroughly. Seriously, what other drama has its second lead confess and get rejected thrice? And all for ratings, from hopeful TaeBi shippers who kept watching cause they kept putting in little scenes. Shame on you writers, shame on you. And don't think I've forgotten about that umbrella scene, or the OST. Ugh, smh.

Oh, right, umbrella scene :tears::tears::tears::(

Guest powerpuff75_stv

Fan Cam of Celebration Party

CHoS4qtUMAIc4v8.jpg

CHoS4rAUMAEp4Hl.jpg

Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

Hmm... looks like only Eun Byul turned up for the party ... keke

Article: Finale 'Who Are You', Kim So Hyun and Nam Joo Hyuk IN love

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+8,614, -394] I can't understand this, the entire drama was based around Taekwang and Eunbi's love ㅠㅠㅠㅠ and then everything changes randomly at the end ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+7,537, -481] The stupidest ending

3. [+5,979, -263] Taekwang was the jjang!!!

4. [+6,519, -1,174] I assure you, this is the worst series of the 'School' series to date

5. [+1,508, -128] Kong Taekwang is the one who kept up the viewer ratings but Han Yiahn gets all the glory in the end? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+1,435, -91] The ending just made everything that happened all along useless...

7. [+1,320, -122] Impossible... I seriously thought Taekwang would end up with Eunbi..

8. [+1,200, -101] What the richard simmons is this ending ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+1,160, -102] Wow... the ending is such a disappointment ㅠㅠ

10. [+1,124, -85] This pisses me off ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What in the world did I Just watch

11. [+1,031, -41] I hate how they sent Eunbyul off to study abroad just so Eunbi could end up with Yiahn ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+763, -62] I refuse to wrap my head around the ending

-

Source: Nate

1. [+459, -17] What is this ending? The story turned Eunbi into this scheming girl who plays with feelings and they never even told us what ended up happening to Kang Soyoung. Nothing realistic about this at all, especially how she transferred schools and then transferred back to the same class she was in 6 months ago ㅋㅋㅋ The scriptwriter ruined the plot

2. [+418, -23] Ending seriously pisses me off

3. [+345, -15] Taekwang.... sigh... why did I bother watching this...

4. [+41, -3] All that work Taekwang put in for Han Yiahn to get all the glory...

5. [+32, -5] Nam Joo Hyuk was the lead but everyone wanted Yook Sungjae!!! I'm glad Taekwang made up with his dad but couldn't he have earned Eunbi's feelings at least once!!!!! Come on!!!!!!!

Source: netizenbuzz

The drama was building towards this the whole time and those of us who gave meaning to the correct moments knew. They deviated from the script and it showed in how many of the small story lines got abandoned. But they stuck through with the end that was building up since the beginning. 

As for Nam Joo Hyuk, as if YG will care. He's the one YG is choosing to push, so he'll be fine. It's not as if Nam Joo Hyuk is unpopular and this will hit his fan base :lol: On the contrary, he's very popular.

Archived