[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Guest delollipoop

I have yet to read everyone's reactions on the new episode (schoooool ㅠㅠ), but I really liked Monday's broadcast ;v;. It finally addressed the troubles that involved Min Joon. Not only us, but also his parents, finally got to hear his feelings. Hopefully the relationship between them will only improve from now on. I must also note, I really like Yi An's dad, Eun Bi/Eun Byul's mum, and Mr Kim, who genuinely care for the children, and makes an attempt at helping them.

& The episode gave us some information about the day that Soo In died, finally :D. Also Soo In's sister, apart from her mysterious and vengeful side, we got to see the pain that she's been holding in with the death of her sister. (The part where she approached Eun Bi was really....scary TT-TT.) 

(I'm not sure, but I think Yi An caught onto the fact that Eun Byul might (is) still be alive, given his shocked but hesitant facial expression when he saw the note. Maybe it's in Eun Byul's hand writing?) 

Can't wait till the next episode > v <

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@star2010 sorry cant agreee with you. So far we all know, the whole ep until now, eunbi only have deepest feeling with YA. All those scenes on school 2015 filled with eunbi and YA. I bet the viewer would love YA an eunbi, that the reason ppl keep watching it. You should realise it, that TK only have one sided love. Because you know its already ep 12. Maybe TK will be only her bestfriend  (I cant say everything because my english doesnt good). First of all, this is kdramaland, TK character is like angel who save female lead all the time. But if you hoping he would end up with eunbyl. Then watch hyde jekyll and me !!!! That drama is failed. We love korean drama, then we should realise that. 

​PLEASE DON'T BREAK MY SHIPPER HEART. I WANT TO STAY DELUSIONAL TILL EP16. ;_; #TaeBi xD 

You guys know my stance with the romantic relationships in this drama, which is well I don't really care who ends up with who. Though in saying that EBy is alive.... and that complicates the YA x EBi ship because when you think about it they like the same guy (I'm assuming that EBi has some sort of romantic feelings for YA). EBy has been crushing on him for years and YA vice versa. However, YA in a weird way likes EBi too because even though he thought this was the 'new' EBy, he was actually spending time and learning the likes/dislikes of EBi.....

Oh man I'm just gonna ship myself with TK LMAO does he like NOONAS?

Kim So Hyun And Nam Joo Hyuk Start Dating Each Other

lj6h729dwcqyy3tdd7xj4t2t35ps4gaf.jpg

[by Yanchingsally Chu] Kim So Hyun and Nam Joo Hyuk have started dating in KBS ‘Who Are You: School 2015’.

In the previous episode, Nam Joo Hyuk discovered all the facts about Kim So Hyun. Kim So Hyun felt guilty for telling lies to him. She then showed her support to him, who were receiving rehabilitation training due to the traffic accident happened earlier. Despite of her effort, Nam Joo Hyuk showed no affection to her.

However, in the upcoming episode, they went to Hangang and Namsan together, which are well-known places for a date. They shared a cotton candy together, having a totally diverse atmosphere compared to the previous episode. The development of their love relationship is highly anticipated by the audience. 

Meanwhile, ‘Who Are You: School 2015’ continues to air every Monday and Tuesday at 10pm KST. (photo by YTREE Company)

source : Bntnews

Eun Byul's mother made the wrong decision in my opinion. Accepting the transfer due to KSY is such a bad idea since Eun Bi was the victim and not the other way around. As she knows the truth, she should even fight harder to have KSY transfered. She had a lot of good points, when she defended her daughter. Then she had just found another one... Back then, Eun Bi couldn't defend herself, since she had no support at all, but here, Eun Bis has won many friends and can testify for her.writer pink mouse 

screams at those bts pictures of Kim So Hyun and Nam Joo Hyuk ahh ㅠㅠ I want to assume Kim So Hyun is portraying herself as Go Eun Byul but the way her hair was styled it seems to be Lee Eun Bi ㅠㅠ

some of you find it difficult waiting for subtitles, dramacool.tv usually releases subs the next morning! the Monday episode is already uploaded by 10am Tuesday. also, you can download an Android app (not sure if they still have it in iOS) called DRAMOT+. the app cannot be downloaded via Play Store but you can find it if you search it in Google. it's really convenient. I believe they get the episodes from dramacool too so the episodes are synchronised with the app hehehe.

Eun Byul's mother made the wrong decision in my opinion. Accepting the transfer due to KSY is such a bad idea since Eun Bi was the victim and not the other way around. As she knows the truth, she should even fight harder to have KSY transfered. She had a lot of good points, when she defended her daughter. Then she had just found another one... Back then, Eun Bi couldn't defend herself, since she had no support at all, but here, Eun Bis has won many friends and can testify for her.writer pink mouse 

​@bebebisous33 Correct me if I'm wrong, but before mum learnt of the issue with KSY, she had already decided to transfer EBi to another school (I think they were going to move?) because she wanted EBi to live as herself and not have to live as EByul - somewhere to start afresh? Then when she learnt about KSY, she chose to hasten the move because she didn't want EBi to suffer more. EBi also agreed to the move but not immediately because she wanted to settle some things first. I think from mum's pov, she was trying to protect EBi and in her own way, trying to make things easier for EBi. I don't think she wants more attention to be drawn on EBi and this will surely happen if she were to put up a fight regarding the matter with KSY. But since like you say, EBi does have many friends who support her now and maybe that's why, although mum wants to move on asap, EBi decides to delay the move as she wants to do something first. My guess is she wants to make sure YA is ok and that the mystery of SI is solved. This is a big change in EBi, a character growth of sorts - she doesn't run from her troubles now (like when she tried to commit suicide). 

Those places are for dates but it doesn't look like YA and Eun Bi are dating though, especially looking at YA's eyes (which is a different look with how he looks at Eun Byul, or during the times he knew Eun Bi as Eun Byul). The way he looks at Eun Bi is pretty cold. Also there's no way they're dating right away after YA just knew his love of 10 years died and that swimming fiasco. If only they dated right away after those recent fiasco that's just poor script writing and I'd hate the writer forever for that.

Eun Bi probably tries to console Yi Ahn and decides to go to those places with him, when YA finally warms up to Eun Bi (the writer is really pushing the hint of romantic aspect though considering those places reputation).

Jung MJ is really mean. She blamed Go Eun Byul for ignoring her sister's feelings, nevertheless as a sister, you're supposed to see how your own sister is feeling. Her reproaches reveal that she is trying so hard to find someone to blame, as she can't bear the thought, she and her mother could have prevented it. By rejecting the responsability, they started stalking people in order to find the perfect "culprit".

Sure, SI was suffering, but we don't know how. JMJ doesn't know it either, but thinks, she knows more which is actually wrong.

@ZarraJae Sure, she had decided to transfer her before. Yet, by accepting it, she is putting Eun Byul in an awkward position, making look like her daughter had done something wrong before. And I can imagine, at the new school her reputation could precede her. I watched a video on youtube about bullying in South Korea and it was said, that transfering wouldn't help much, since the reputation of the bullied students would always follow them. Sure, in GEB's case, she isn't bullied right now, but the committee would give her a bad reputation so that Eun Bi would arrive at her new school with the reputation of "trouble kid". KSY's reputation followed her and the students found out about her bullying behavior. Hence, since the situation has changed, she should grab the bull by the balls and fight against KSY. 

Because KSY has a father as prosecutor, he is powerful and TK's father doesn't want to go against his wish. TK's father is kind of forced to transfer that kid... since he is afraid that Go Eun Byul might use her knowledge in retaliation. The math teacher knows about it, he even said that Eun Byul has lost her memory, she can't testify, but the school principal doesn't want to take the risk. Eun Byul felt guilty in the end, because she decided to keep quiet... due to the conversation between the principal and the MAths teacher, the school is to blame, but they forced GEB to keep quiet. 

You guys know my stance with the romantic relationships in this drama, which is well I don't really care who ends up with who. Though in saying that EBy is alive.... and that complicates the YA x EBi ship because when you think about it they like the same guy (I'm assuming that EBi has some sort of romantic feelings for YA). EBy has been crushing on him for years and YA vice versa. However, YA in a weird way likes EBi too because even though he thought this was the 'new' EBy, he was actually spending time and learning the likes/dislikes of EBi.....

Oh man I'm just gonna ship myself with TK LMAO does he like NOONAS?

​I'm not sure about TK liking noonas or not. But as for Sungjae, he once said that he like older woman. So that's confirm that he does like noonas, right? Too bad for me, because I can be considered as his Ahjumma.LOL.

P/s: Sorry out of topic

I'm a TK supporter, but Was thinking about why the writers gave Yi An so much screen time... And reflecting that school 2015 is about students' school life and worries. Yi An's conversation w Eun Bi was a reflection of that-- who are you? Are you your passion, your sport, your friends, your grades? Young ppl struggle with identify issues and Yi An is facing an identity crisis bec he had bec he had only known swimming and Go Eun Byul all his life and now both are  shattered. 

@ZarraJae, there are 2 kind of transfers:

i)active transfer: you are willing to transfer to the new school at your/ your parents own will due to moving and such. Then you will not get any "dark spots" in your resume. A new school = a new start (i.e: Seo Young Eun is an example of this active transfer. And teacher Kim empathizes to the class that Young Eun's transfer isnt a forced transfer)

ii)passive transfer: you are forced to transfer out of your current school against your/your parents own will. Then in your school record, it will stated that you are forced out of the previous school. A new school, but it s not a new start. You will be treated as a troublemaker/outcast at a new school because your resume isnt clean

In Ebi's case, it s a passive transfer. Thus, Ebi will get troubles at new school. If mom transfered Ebi before the school issued the statement as it already did now, it would be an active transfer, and the prospect of Ebi at a new school would be hugely different 

Yook Sung Jae dons a suit for ‘Who Are You – School 2015′

Jun 2, 2015
62955-329872-700x525.jpgYook Sung Jae

The production team for KBS 2TV Mon-Tue drama ‘Who Are You – School 2015,’ has today released new photos of BTOB’s Yook Sung Jae donning a black suit, which helped to amplify his lanky good looking body frame.

Yook Sung Jae had mostly donned school uniforms or youthful outfits for his role as Kong Tae Gwang. But in tonight’s episode, Yook Sung Jae will be donning a suit for the first time.

From the photos, one could hardly see the mischievous and energetic side that was usually seen of him, as he looked calm and solemn.

It’s reported that there’s a link to Kong Tae Gwang’s painful experience with regards to him swapping his school uniform for a suit, and viewers can tune in to the latest episode on June 2nd to find out the whole story.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Yook Sung Jae dons a suit for 'Who Are You - School 2015'

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/06/02/yook-sung-jae-dons-a-suit-for-who-are-you-school-2015/

Archived