[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why oh why must YA who send EB home.

But TK now like claiming his territory, he react like as if EB is his, and YA not arguing much with TK like before because now YA knows that this is EB not EBy.

MAybe that's how TK and YA will start becoming friends: YA helping him to get close to Eun Bi! ​That would be great... if Eun Bi would finally start seeing TK in a different light. I am asking too much?:tears:

MAybe that's how TK and YA will start become friends: YA helping him to get close to Eun Bi! ​That would be great... if Eun Bi would finally start seeing TK in a different light. I am asking too much?:tears:

​No, you're not asking too much. I was hoping the same thing will happen.

Hoping the writernim will grand our wishes.

But so far I like today episode, more TK and EB moment :D

And TK can't leave EB alone, and dragging her from the rooftop kyaaa

Guest maina7

Tq  guys  for  the  recaps. .I  love  you  all.  I love  taekwang  and  eun  bi ♡♡

Thank you so much @MissSquint, @zaireen for the recaps and @JYGPIZ for the screencaps. Tried to watch live but it lags so much that I gave up!

​You're right! I had forgotten to thank @JYGPIZ for the beautiful screencap!! Merci beaucoup, vielen Dank, Thank you again for your hard work!! balloons smiley

Honestly, the episode is really great today!:wub:

Guest ruby014

you'll love teacher kim ... hahaha he is sooo cool :D

teacher kim confronted soo in sister (i think)

they are talking about soo in ...

she live recorded what teacher kim said ...

taekwang called her mom accidentally ... her mom answered

then so youngggggg saw him crying haldjasljdklasjdljsfjlas

I hate ksy 

Teacher Kim and Teacher Jung is having drink together at bar. Teacher Kim might wants to investigate something about Teacher Jung/ Soo In's sister. Teacher Kim pretends that he's drunk. And he caught Teacher Jung holding handphone (not sure his or hers because I missed that part)

Archived